Me - I like 'em hoppy, or sweet, dark or not-so-dark, but lights and such can kiss my ass!
1) Pilsner Urquell - like it so much I visited the bewery in the Czech Republic
2) Celebrator Maximator - usually $15 for a six pack of tiny bottles, but oh so tasty.
3) AugustinerBrau Maximator - Just Damn!
4) Sammy's Boston Lager - when I'm feeling cheap but still want something tasty (I'm also quite partial to their triple bock and chocolate bock. We have a bit bottle of their millinium beer that was brewed for Y2K and is supposed to age like a wine. I keep threatening to break it out, much to the wifey's chagrin.
5) Sweetwater 420 - very, very drinkable.
I could go on and on, but let's see what everyone else likes....
I should also mention that we have a kegerator and have brewed our own as well.