Damn thieves - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Off-Topic Discussion of anything that doesn't fit anywhere else. If it's related to motorcycles in any way, DO NOT post it here. Post it in General Discussion or a more specific forum.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 20 Old 05-16-2005, 9:32 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 24

Send a message via AIM to ReaperAZ Send a message via MSN to ReaperAZ Send a message via Yahoo to ReaperAZ
Damn thieves

MOTHERF*&^ING THIEVES My SO and I helped out a friend of her parents by house sitting this weekend. I'm glad I don't live in that neighborhood. Man I wish I had heard those little bastards breaking into my girlfriends car last night. They busted her passenger window and stole her stereo. I'm truely surprised they didn't break into my car as well, as all her CD's were sitting on my rear seat in plain view. So now there's glass all over her car she has to clean up. I don't think she's really that pissed about the stereo cause she more pissed that her favorite CD was in it. I found her car that way on my way out the door to work this morning. As she was on the phone to the police I started to leave and noticed that across the street a Tacoma had it's drivers window smashed out. I HATE THIEVES!!

Dan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 Old 05-16-2005, 10:14 AM

Reputation Power: 17

Send a message via AIM to EDDIE110171
Re: Damn thieves

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperAZ
I HATE THIEVES!!
+1 Lazy, sorry bastids

"another beautiful theory beaten to death by a gang of ruthless facts..."
- Tom Hanna (Master Metalshaper/Nitrogeezer)

Last edited by EDDIE110171; 05-16-2005 at 10:17 AM.
post #3 of 20 Old 05-16-2005, 12:34 PM

Reputation Power: 39

Send a message via AIM to CBR929RE

a year ago some assclowns tried to steal the radio from my fathers truck (broke the face plate but didn't get it) and stole a bunch of his tapes (who would steal oldies tapes?). And they tried to take mine but didn't get it (faceplate was pull out a little but not broken). So now we lock our vehicle doors at night.

You wanna hear some bad luck with thieves here's a story for ya. A friend (Chris) of mine moved to Florida last spring to be a flight instructor. Two weeks after he moved there he went out of the first time and his bike got stolen from his apartment that night. A couple weeks later my friend Bryan got his bike stolen from his apartment up here. Bryan moved to florida this past november to fly a jet. Chris let him borrow his bike for the winter and spring since he was down there a lot anyway. So a couple weeks ago Chris's bike got stolen from Bryan's apartment. I'm glad I didn't let Bryan borrow my bike for the winter because he wanted it.

if you can't convince them, confuse them.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 20 Old 05-16-2005, 12:42 PM

Reputation Power: 0

A couple of weeks ago, thieves broke into my next door neighbor's ford work truck and stole the STOCK stereo. They also threw the contents of the glovebox all over the street. This truck's bumper was inches from mine. I still can't understand why they didn't break into my truck which though is also stock, has much better stuff.

Lucky for them my fish tank is noisy as I'm pretty sure I would've heard the window break otherwise.

post #5 of 20 Old 05-16-2005, 2:20 PM

Reputation Power: 16

The is the market issue as to why certain vehicles get stolen or broken into. Perhaps your Lexus or Lincoln would have been a more ideal target simply because it has better equipment than say your neighbor's Camry. However, the market for Camry parts, including the OEM head unit, is much greater than the Lexus or Lincoln market because there is more demand for Camry parts. Same applies to bikes, there seems to be more Gixxers around and since they all used to share the same parts for all those years they were made, that segment of the "black" market is greater than the 954 for example. There are simply less 954s on the road because they were made for only 2 years.
post #6 of 20 Old 05-16-2005, 2:50 PM

That sux about your SO's car....I got a call from my neighbor as I was getting ready to head to a party Sat night, apparently a car drove past my house, turned around drove back and friggin stopped at the end of my driveway pointing at my S10 (which is stuffed way in the back next to my bikes and the porch blocked in by another car with a shed behind it) my neighbor was on his porch watching all this so he called me and told me I quickly returned the keys to my toyota and drove my S10 to the party. 5mins after I left he called me again to say they went by again, lots of sleepless nights in my future.
post #7 of 20 Old 05-16-2005, 3:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrX954
That sux about your SO's car....I got a call from my neighbor as I was getting ready to head to a party Sat night, apparently a car drove past my house, turned around drove back and friggin stopped at the end of my driveway pointing at my S10 (which is stuffed way in the back next to my bikes and the porch blocked in by another car with a shed behind it) my neighbor was on his porch watching all this so he called me and told me I quickly returned the keys to my toyota and drove my S10 to the party. 5mins after I left he called me again to say they went by again, lots of sleepless nights in my future.

If you get another phone call like that then send your other vehicle away with someone else and wait for the bastards. Funny how quickly a thief turns into a whimpering little bitch with a semi auto in their face when they thought they were just about to steal your ****.
post #8 of 20 Old 05-16-2005, 3:23 PM Thread Starter

Reputation Power: 24

Send a message via AIM to ReaperAZ Send a message via MSN to ReaperAZ Send a message via Yahoo to ReaperAZ

Quote:

Just have your neighbor call the cops and tell them there is a suspicious vehicle that keeps returning to the area.

{edit} It's about damn time you returned here pal.

Dan

Last edited by ReaperAZ; 05-16-2005 at 3:23 PM.
post #9 of 20 Old 05-16-2005, 4:12 PM

Man, I don't miss that kind of bullshit.

Two days before we moved from Florida, our neighbor across the streets had his Jeep broken into. Didn't really get much, but cost him money to replace the window none the less.

The crime rates are incredibly low around these parts compared to where I came from.

Reap, I feel your pain, brother.
post #10 of 20 Old 05-16-2005, 4:42 PM

Reputation Power: 48

Send a message via AIM to sheepofblue

Quote:
Just have your neighbor call the cops and tell them there is a suspicious vehicle that keeps returning to the area.

Even better if you get the tag #

Must obey the sheep dog
post #11 of 20 Old 05-16-2005, 7:26 PM
Supporting Member

Reputation Power: 34

I hate theiving bastards, especially the ones that can't even learn 10 seconds of skills to avoid having to make you clean up glass. On the plus side if they are that idiotic, they're bound to come upon the wrong car some night soon.

Quote:
5mins after I left he called me again to say they went by again, lots of sleepless nights in my future.
Didn't you just put blades on it last year and isn't that bolt pattern common to the Denali/Yukon/1500 series as well?
I wouldn't suspect it's the ride they're after, the dubs are high roi and easy to get rid of fast. Specially if they're rolling by in the daytime pointing at it.

why put off today what you can wake up late and forget to do tomorrow.

GPS Discussion Forums - Don't ask, know
post #12 of 20 Old 05-16-2005, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeStrangeGuy

Didn't you just put blades on it last year and isn't that bolt pattern common to the Denali/Yukon/1500 series as well?
I wouldn't suspect it's the ride they're after, the dubs are high roi and easy to get rid of fast. Specially if they're rolling by in the daytime pointing at it.
Yep 20" Niche's same pattern I do believe......well shortly after my post they came back and stood right in front of my house, making phone calls pointing at my truck and looking around. The ppl 2 houses down called to give a heads up....I threw the car cover on but I dont see that doing much other than not drawing anymore attention
post #13 of 20 Old 05-16-2005, 11:22 PM

Quote:

Wont work they live 3 houses up.

Bout time is right, early day today due to weather (Sun came out on the ride home, clear blue sky when I left quickly on the '54 )
post #14 of 20 Old 05-16-2005, 11:31 PM
Supporting Member

Reputation Power: 34

Quote:
Yep 20" Niche's same pattern I do believe......well shortly after my post they came back and stood right in front of my house, making phone calls pointing at my truck and looking around.
Hm, unless theres a for sale sign on the ride I'd say they're looking for reaction times, or they think your ride is one that they are missing. Sucks you're never home for this stuff.

why put off today what you can wake up late and forget to do tomorrow.

GPS Discussion Forums - Don't ask, know
post #15 of 20 Old 05-17-2005, 12:03 AM

Trying to get the parts for my airbag set up ordered as fast as possible, once the bags are on no way anyone is getting my wheels or complete ride.....especially since I am the one doing the installation and have a few trix up my sleeve for added security.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Other > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page