Reasons why you shouldn't shave your ass - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Off-Topic Discussion of anything that doesn't fit anywhere else. If it's related to motorcycles in any way, DO NOT post it here. Post it in General Discussion or a more specific forum.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 32 Old 11-07-2005, 2:11 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 19

Reasons why you shouldn't shave your ass

I saw this post on another forum, and thought that I would pass it on so nobody from the .org would make the mistake that this person did.

Ode to ass hair

I have recently made a mistake in my life, and I offer my story to all though tasteless, that you may learn from my error. It all started, as many things do, with me having trouble pooping. No, I was not constipated; this was not a regularity problem but a matter of technique.
It seems my ass-hair had grown to such a length that tiny grogans were constantly getting tied up in the matted jungle between my asscheeks. It led to much frustration, with me KNOWING that I still had something to drop, but unable to shake the tenacious turd loose from its butthair dwelling.

Eventually I would have to do two things: either reach down with somepaper and try to pinch off the lingering loaf (which required careful precision to avoid smearing the creature all over my rear, especially since I had no way of seeing what I was doing) or just go for broke, start wiping, and hope that I could remove all the leftover fecal matter before the toilet paper reached its Can't-Be-Flushed threshold. I was contemplating this problem, when I had what seemed at the time to be a bright idea. "Hey, this is my butt and my butt-hair, right? So why don't I just eliminate all the hair, and then my grogans will flow out like beer from a keg!" I said to myself. It is a statement that will go down in history with a lot of other regretted statements. "How many Indians could there be?" said by General Custer. "Looks like a good day for a drive!" by JFK. "There! America On-line now has complete Usenet access!" by some idiot system tech. Such was my anal shaving idea.

I performed the operation that night, with a cheap disposable razor and a towel to sit on. Starting from the bottom, and shaving from the crack to the cheeks, I began the arduous process of ridding my ass of hair. Occasionally, I would have to clean the razor of accumulated hair, which I did by wiping it on the towel. Slowly, my twin mounds and the between-ravine began to resemble the hairless cheeks of a newborn babe. Finally, I wiped the razor one last time, and surveyed my work. The towel was covered with a pile of hair. My ass was smooth as ivory. I smiled, satisfied, thinking my troubles were over.

Little did I know. I now have a great respect for anal-hair. Like everything in this world God created, it has its mighty purpose in existence. It was only after I had removed it that I started to learn how much I had been taking it for granted. For one, it provides friction. I learned this the next day, when I walked out into the sun heading for class. After climbing two flights of stairs and starting to sweat, I started to notice something unpleasant. The sweat was accumulating in my crack, and was causing the unpleasant sensation of my two asscheeks sliding past each other with every step. I thought about going to the bathroom and wiping it off, but had to get to class. Eventually, I
thought, it would dry. Unfortunately, it did dry, but only after mingling with the microscopic poop -molecules lingering around my brown starfish. When I stood up after class, my cheeks were stuck together with a slimy sticky poop/sweat combination. As I made my way back to my dorm, it started to itch. God-DAMN, did it itch! Felt like a swarm of ants was making its way up and down my crack. Fighting to keep from jamming my hand down there
and scratching away, I rushed back to the dorm. Unfortunately, this exertion caused me to sweat, and when I finally
reached my room, my cheeks were sliding back and forth against each other like a pair of horny cane-toads. I quickly dropped my pants, and attempted to dry my ass off by sticking it in front of a fan and spreading my cheeks.

As I pulled the two mounds of flesh apart, a horrible stench burst free and filled the room. Every dog within a 4 block radius started to howl. I had it worst of all, as the ripe aroma of festering poop/sweat went into the fan and blew back into my face. I fought to keep from heaving. And as I sat there, fighting vomit, my ass cheeks spread and dripping, with the concentrated aroma of my body odor mixed with the tangy smell of my own poop blowing right into my face, I had only one thought: "It will be like this until the hair grows back. Weeks." Later on, trying to deal as best I could, wiping my ass at every opportunity, I discovered another wonderful use for ass-hair - ventilation. I attempted to launch a fart, only to have it get stuck between my asscheeks.

Apparently, with no hair, the two pink twins can get vacuum sealed together, and the result was a frustrating fart that slid up and down between my cheeks like a lost gerbil. As if that wasn't
enough, I am now enduring further torture. As anyone who has ever shaved anything knows, when hair is first growing in, it comes in as stubble. Imagine your ass having the texture of a brillo pad.

Well, that is what I am dealing with now. It is a hellish torture, and there are many times when I just look out the window and contemplate why I shouldn't just jump out and get it all over with in one fleshy splat, rather than endure this constant agony.

Friends don't let friends shave their ass.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 32 Old 11-07-2005, 2:11 PM

Reputation Power: 39

Re: Reasons why you shouldn't shave your ass

stegen didn't get this memo.
post #3 of 32 Old 11-07-2005, 2:14 PM

This guy is a writer.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 32 Old 11-07-2005, 2:21 PM

Reputation Power: 43

Send a message via MSN to phobiaphobe

That was uh, descriptive. Hehe, grogan.

And then there's this asshole...
post #5 of 32 Old 11-07-2005, 2:29 PM

Reputation Power: 26

AHHHHHH.....my mind's eye.

I do all my own stunts.
post #6 of 32 Old 11-07-2005, 2:34 PM

Reputation Power: 43

Send a message via MSN to phobiaphobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado bait
AHHHHHH.....my mind's eye.
If only it could be gouged out.

And then there's this asshole...
post #7 of 32 Old 11-07-2005, 3:48 PM

Reputation Power: 17

there's about 2 minutes of my life that I just wasted
post #8 of 32 Old 11-07-2005, 4:06 PM

Send a message via AIM to CBR929RE

I'm no expert and maybe stegen can enlighten me but it seems that guy needs to wipe better. Having it nice and smooth leads me to believe it should be a pretty easy clean up.

Stegen you shoulda just jumped in the shower when you got back from class.

if you can't convince them, confuse them.
post #9 of 32 Old 11-07-2005, 4:31 PM

Reputation Power: 22

I didnt really have any of those problems. I actually enjoyed my newly shaven ass but It wouldnt have been ideal for upkeep (i.e. shaving 2-3 times a week, plus the wife didnt enjoy it much). The hair growing back in only hurt for 1 day. Here let me find some pics...

Life is Good, Life is Great
post #10 of 32 Old 11-07-2005, 7:00 PM

Reputation Power: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by stegen
I didnt really have any of those problems. I actually enjoyed my newly shaven ass but It wouldnt have been ideal for upkeep (i.e. shaving 2-3 times a week, plus the wife didnt enjoy it much). The hair growing back in only hurt for 1 day. Here let me find some pics...
NOOOOO!

I do all my own stunts.
post #11 of 32 Old 11-07-2005, 7:39 PM

Reputation Power: 18

Send a message via MSN to Repeater

You really know a woman loves you, when she shaves your ass for you.

Priceless
post #12 of 32 Old 11-07-2005, 7:47 PM

Reputation Power: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repeater
You really know a woman loves you, when she shaves your ass for you.

Priceless

Life is Good, Life is Great
post #13 of 32 Old 11-07-2005, 7:56 PM

Reputation Power: 21

Send a message via AIM to colryn

oh my god, that was funny. That was a great write up.

Priceless.......

X10
post #14 of 32 Old 11-07-2005, 7:59 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 46

My wife's ass is pretty much hair free, and I can definitely say she doesn't have those problems.
Sound to me like this guy didn't get very well acquainted with a shower as he was raised, and never learned to use one of the new-fangled things when he went away to college.
Someone needs to teach him basic hygene.
post #15 of 32 Old 11-07-2005, 8:16 PM

Reputation Power: 23

Send a message via AIM to showmethebombs Send a message via MSN to showmethebombs Send a message via Yahoo to showmethebombs

he is right on. baby power does not even help.

say no to butt sweat.

Team Honda - well sorta...

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Other > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page