Asshat porscha - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Off-Topic Discussion of anything that doesn't fit anywhere else. If it's related to motorcycles in any way, DO NOT post it here. Post it in General Discussion or a more specific forum.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 Old 12-17-2005, 10:03 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 18

Send a message via MSN to Repeater
Asshat porscha

I took a friend for a ride to the rock store today. Then a porche comes up the rode slows revs the engine and barrels down the rode. The few people standing around all said what an ass.

A guy on a new 998 pulls up and says, hey theirs a car over turned up the road. He wasn't sure what make it was though. I leave to go back to Santa Monica and what do I see the asshat standing beside his high (I mean one of the 100k+ models) end ride. He must have been hauling ass to flip it. It was right in the middle of the rode on its roof. I just wish I had a camera.

It was a great ride. Hardly any bikes or cars like in the summer. I guess the grey clouds scarred everyone away.

I was trying to convince my friend that getting a sport bike would be better than a cruiser, but I ended up scarring him a bit with my lean angles. I was going pretty slow too.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 12-19-2005, 6:03 AM

Re: Asshat porscha

I've changed my original reply. Check out the following.

http://www.socalsportbikes.info/xmb/....php?tid=33501

Last edited by jaim; 12-19-2005 at 6:24 AM.
post #3 of 8 Old 12-19-2005, 8:48 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

(Umm, you can read this site without joining, BTW. Not directed to you jaim.)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 Old 12-19-2005, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConqSoft
(Umm, you can read this site without joining, BTW. Not directed to you jaim.)
Didn't know that. Last time I tried to send a link to a friend. it directed them to the Log in page.
post #5 of 8 Old 12-20-2005, 12:00 AM

If it's in the Sponsor Deals forum you have to be a member, for obvious reasons. Otherwise, it's open...
post #6 of 8 Old 12-20-2005, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConqSoft
If it's in the Sponsor Deals forum you have to be a member, for obvious reasons. Otherwise, it's open...
Actually it was the link to the house with the light show I think Chain Posted. But anyways. Thanks.
post #7 of 8 Old 12-20-2005, 12:08 AM

If you posted a link directly to an attached file, that requires membership also.
post #8 of 8 Old 12-20-2005, 5:28 AM Thread Starter

Send a message via MSN to Repeater

" I have a riding buddy who dreamed of one day owning a Porsche. Well yesterday he got his dream. A 2004 Porsche Turbo all raced out. 600hp, upgraded brakes, and suspension, roll cage, 5 point safety harness, etc, etc. It’s a street legal SCCA race car.

We’ll as any right minded person with a new toy that rides on rails, he wanted to take it out in the twisties. He was on his way up to the Rock Store when he entered a corner. A biker coming the other direction cooked the corner and crossed the double yellow into my buddies lane. He had two choices, hit the motorcycle most likely killing the rider, or attempt to swerve. He chose the latter and while he spared the biker he hit the embankment and rolled the car.

The biker didn’t stop and an M3 gave chase. No way was the car going to catch the rider but at least he tried and he witnessed the incident.

My buddy if fine due to all the safety equipment installed in the car. The tow truck driver said if it weren’t for the roll cage he would probably be dead. He was told his current insurance should carry over to his dream car.

If my buddy wasn’t a rider he probably wouldn’t have considered what would have happened to the guy on the bike and swerved, at least one motorcyclist is going to have a Merry Christmas and should thank God for his life. The bikers ego could have cost my friend his life, it did cost him his dream car. "

I don't remember an M3 chasing a bike past the rock store, and there is no way a car could have gotten around the porche. It covered 2/3rds of the road.

If he did do what he said then he should be comended for swerving. I'm glad he was ok. I'd hate for my dream car to be on it's back side like that. IT was definetly a nice car.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Other > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page