Xbox Live on the 360 - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Off-Topic Discussion of anything that doesn't fit anywhere else. If it's related to motorcycles in any way, DO NOT post it here. Post it in General Discussion or a more specific forum.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 01-17-2006, 3:10 PM Thread Starter
Fig

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 19

Xbox Live on the 360

First off, this wasn't told to me, I was misinformed at first, but you can transfer your Xbox Live account to your Xbox 360. You will need to go to Xbox.com and sign up to transfer it. You can also keep using your Live account on the old Xbox as well, you just can't use them both at the same time.

The new Xbox Live Marketplace is pretty cool in my opinion. So far I have downloaded a Quake 4 demo, a PGR3 Demo, Condemned demo, a few trailers, and an Audioslave Video. The demo's are really nice and I think have actually kept me from buying the titles. I like the graphics, and such, but I don't think the gameplay is to my liking. So instead of having to purchase the titles, I was able to test them out with a download. Nice. The Audioslave video is totally cool, and they seem to be adding more and more. They just posted one up for Frans Ferdinand but I haven't checked it out yet. When I was reading up on the new market place idea, I figured it would just be a new way for my kids to suck money from my credit cards and ship it to microsoft. So far they have had some interesting content that is free. I really hope they keep it up.

I give the 360 version of Live so far two thumbs up.

BTW, according to my Live friends screen, it's been about 50 days since you have been on Conq..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 02-05-2006, 6:09 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 24

Send a message via MSN to Purpdust
Re: Xbox Live on the 360

You need to download the Fight Night 3 Demo

it is greaaaat

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Other > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page