Originally Posted by Mo Noyz
I look foward to updates and driving impressions.
Well I've only got about 100 miles on it so far but here's a short list:
1. It handles great.
2. It rides great.
3. Freeway ride is great.
4. Freeway handling is great.
5. All the controls are right where I want them to be.
6. The standard stereo is adequate, and "not that bad".
7. Soooooo glad I got a manual. I missed shifting.
8. The clutch engages pretty high. Still getting used to that.
9. LOVE the instrument cluster. The HUD speedo is..well...great.
10. Didn't need the stuff that came w/ the EX. Glad I didn't spend the cheese.
11. Trunk is huge
12. Back seat is huge, and no hump in the middle on the floor
13. Maybe the only negitive I've found yet is that while seated in the drivers seat I don't feel completely "aligned" w/ the stearing wheel.
That's all right now. I'll report back what kind of mpg I'm seeing and anything else I observe. It's a great car so far.