Conspiracy Too Monstrous To Conceive - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Off-Topic Discussion of anything that doesn't fit anywhere else. If it's related to motorcycles in any way, DO NOT post it here. Post it in General Discussion or a more specific forum.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 45 Old 08-28-2003, 1:06 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

Re: Conspiracy Too Monstrous To Conceive

Conspiracy Too Monstrous to Conceive
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 45 Old 08-28-2003, 1:15 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

It's beyond sad that you [email protected] continue to believe this crap. In fact, it is criminal.
Everyone of his points is a complete fabrication. The facts are the exact opposite on all of them.

What ever happened to 'It is all Bush's fault. He knew about it all way before'?
Now that the statement has been proven a monstrous lie, so you ultra left wingers go back to your old tired excuse of how everything is a right wing conspiracy.
Get a life lefty.

Again proving your worthlessness.
post #3 of 45 Old 08-28-2003, 1:20 PM

No name calling please gentlemen.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 45 Old 08-28-2003, 1:27 PM

Reputation Power: 19

Booth - Did you post this to stir the pot, or are you buying into to this conspiracy bullsh!t?
post #5 of 45 Old 08-28-2003, 1:33 PM

Interesting read.
post #6 of 45 Old 08-28-2003, 1:33 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
WildBillF1 : Quote (booth23 @ Aug. 28 2003, 9:06am)Conspiracy Too Monstrous to Conceive
Booth - Did you post this to stir the pot, or are you buying into to this conspiracy bullsh!t?
I believe it brings up some interesting points to be considered, that is all.
post #7 of 45 Old 08-28-2003, 1:36 PM

That was quite the entertaining read. *Hmmm, notice he wasn't a front line reporter during the war. *

Deport him, he can go with that Peter Arnett guy.

post #8 of 45 Old 08-28-2003, 1:51 PM

Reputation Power: 18

I'll forward this to a friend of mine... his wife (a flight attendant) called him from a plane on 9/11/01 moments before it crashed in Pennsylvania. *I'm sure he and his motherless children will appreciate the 'facts' as this objective reporter presents them.

edit: *just wanted to add this link

Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.

Post-blade
post #9 of 45 Old 08-28-2003, 2:03 PM

Yeah, I fwd'ed it someone in Congress asked them why they be keeping secrets from us tax payers and stuff.

Again, send him to live with Arnette.
post #10 of 45 Old 08-28-2003, 2:31 PM

It's those of you who don't beleive in govt. conspiracies who are really missing the reality of life. Our own govt. has done it so much in the past that it would be foolish to not consider the possibility. I am not saying I agree with this guys report as I have no means of verifying the accuracy of it. But for anyone who doesn't think the American govt is lying alot about a bunch of stuff you're just kidding yourself. And if you have kids you should think about how to take this country back from the big dollar business that owns it.

Another great site to visit.

Throw off those chains of reason and your prison disappears...Peart
post #11 of 45 Old 08-28-2003, 2:35 PM

there was a news story on NBC national last night about the computer and all the electrical equipment actually fueled the fire until the buildings fell.

They said the plane fires would have been out long before the building would have fell.
post #12 of 45 Old 08-28-2003, 2:44 PM

Reputation Power: 19

uhmmm..........okay.

I will now carry on with my life.....Thanks for the biggest BS I have ever read.

"Take a look at what I'm wearing, people. You think anybody wants a roundhouse kick to the face while I'm wearing these bad boys? Forget about it."
post #13 of 45 Old 08-28-2003, 2:47 PM

Quote:
CBRjack : It's those of you who don't beleive in govt. conspiracies who are really missing the reality of life. Our own govt. has done it so much in the past that it would be foolish to not consider the possibility. I am not saying I agree with this guys report as I have no means of verifying the accuracy of it. But for anyone who doesn't think the American govt is lying alot about a bunch of stuff you're just kidding yourself. And if you have kids you should think about how to take this country back from the big dollar business that owns it.
So I'm missing out on the reality of life when I see this flight attendants children and widowed husband?? *They have to live this 'reality' everyday.

I'll be the first to agree that the government doesn't tell its people everything, but claiming that 9/11 was a hoax is beyond grasping at straws. *If our government covered this up, don't you think they would have found a few nuclear missles in Bahgdad a few minutes after strolling into town?

And if you don't like the fact that big business made this country as prosperous as it is today, feel free to give North Korea a try... no big business there.

Now I know why I avoid these political threads... [rant off]

Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.

Post-blade
post #14 of 45 Old 08-28-2003, 3:02 PM

Quote:
BizJetGuy : Quote (CBRjack @ Aug. 28 2003, 1:31pm)It's those of you who don't beleive in govt. conspiracies who are really missing the reality of life. Our own govt. has done it so much in the past that it would be foolish to not consider the possibility. I am not saying I agree with this guys report as I have no means of verifying the accuracy of it. But for anyone who doesn't think the American govt is lying alot about a bunch of stuff you're just kidding yourself. And if you have kids you should think about how to take this country back from the big dollar business that owns it.
So I'm missing out on the reality of life when I see this flight attendants children and widowed husband?? *They have to live this 'reality' everyday.

I'll be the first to agree that the government doesn't tell its people everything, but claiming that 9/11 was a hoax is beyond grasping at straws. *If our government covered this up, don't you think they would have found a few nuclear missles in Bahgdad a few minutes after strolling into town?

And if you don't like the fact that big business made this country as prosperous as it is today, feel free to give North Korea a try... no big business there.

Now I know why I avoid these political threads... [rant off]
In line with BJG, there are things out there that John Q. Public doesn't NEED to know and alot more they don't want to know.

It is IMHO that someone fm the other party would of blown the lid off this if any of what this guy said was true. Guy is just trying to start up the gov't haters.

N. korea is good place for him as well.
post #15 of 45 Old 08-28-2003, 3:17 PM

Reputation Power: 20

*sigh* That article is a little sketchy. I have no problem with searching for truths, facts and conspiracies... but the guy didn't back up any of his comments with actual facts or sources. I'm taking his comments with a grain of salt.

And Booth... I thought Sh!tstir was MY official title?! *grin*

Jordan H.
The three most feared words in racing, "Powered by Honda".

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Other > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page