Re: Waterlogged Cell Phone
If the battery was taken out within half an hour, it can be saved. Some types LCD displays can be attacked in seconds by water when powered up. Hopefully the phone died before it could drive the display for significant time. Put the phone (minus battery) in a small box with a few holes and aim a hair dryer into it. Several hours should do the trick. The LCD display is temperature sensitive, so it will appear dark when hot. Avoid temperatures much above 220F. Do this in the garage so your house doesn't burn down.