Stupid Customer Service - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Off-Topic Discussion of anything that doesn't fit anywhere else. If it's related to motorcycles in any way, DO NOT post it here. Post it in General Discussion or a more specific forum.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 12-12-2006, 3:23 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 17

Stupid Customer Service

Here are a few examples of stupid customer service.
Feel free to add your own favorites. The first two are from consumerist.com.
---

Customer: .002 cents is different than .002 dollars.......
Customer Service: Okay, well, I mean it's obviously a difference of opinion...
Customer: It's not opinion!
---

Customer: Well, that doesn't seem right since I bought it about a month ago.
Customer Service: I don't care if you bought your console yesterday, we still show your warranty is expired.
---

Customer: I didn't order this item. I ordered this other item on that page. The on-line catalogue has the wrong number.
Customer Service: Our invoice says you ordered that item. Did you look at the picture? Obviously, you made a mistake and should be more careful.
---

Customer: I think there is an error on my bill. Would you recheck this receipt, please?
Manager: It can't be wrong. Machines never lie and that was done on our machine."
---

"It is very difficult to get a man to understand a thing when his salary depends on not understanding it." -Upton Sinclair

It's better to live and learn than to just learn. - My very own oxymoron.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 12-12-2006, 4:59 PM

Reputation Power: 0

Send a message via AIM to svtcobras Send a message via MSN to svtcobras
Re: Stupid Customer Service

Good thing about my job is that when I run into bad or lack of C.S, I end up finding new vendors that can appreciate the LARGE amount of $$ I get to continually spend on I.T Infrastructure, servers, workstations. Usually I end up calling corporate and tell them that they suck and will never do business with them nor will I reccomend them.

I love my job..
post #3 of 3 Old 12-13-2006, 12:45 AM

Reputation Power: 0

Re: Stupid Customer Service

Haha! Man I heard something on I think it was youtube where a telemarketer or some custormer service place called and it was a "murder scene" and they were blaming the caller saying he knew the dead man lol the guys was scared ****! xD

Last edited by oldfogey; 12-13-2006 at 7:04 AM.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Other > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page