School Yard Bullies - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Off-Topic Discussion of anything that doesn't fit anywhere else. If it's related to motorcycles in any way, DO NOT post it here. Post it in General Discussion or a more specific forum.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 Old 07-10-2007, 6:05 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 18

School Yard Bullies

This is another provocative topic that i thought might be worthy of discussion. How do you get your kids ready to deal with the school yard bully? What if your child is the bully? If you look at some of the sick content being filmed and uploaded to the net by kids you will know what I mean. Bullying seems to have gone to a level way beyond 'sticks and stones"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 07-10-2007, 6:08 PM

Reputation Power: 0

Re: School Yard Bullies

Oh man here we go again. I'm with drawling from this topic lol
post #3 of 5 Old 07-11-2007, 1:00 PM

Reputation Power: 14

Send a message via AIM to fireblade3876 Send a message via MSN to fireblade3876

Dude this is real pressure here we are all arguing about what the best type of oil to use and you hit us with this, well i am out of this one

Ride fast keep low
Rick
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old 07-11-2007, 3:53 PM

Reputation Power: 0

Its a good question. Its so true that kids today face far more issues and problems then we did when we were growing up. My father always told me never to get in a situation, however if I did, be sure to give it my best hook and kick and lay him out first. The problem with that can be it will encourage more retailation later, and with guns and all that business in schools today I'd be scared to be in that position. Honestly I don't know what the solution is. (MY OPINION) A strong family "unit" and spending lots of time with your kids has been the best way of dealing with stuff. My dad and I did so much together (and we still do) so I wasn't looking for much approval/acceptance at school because I had my dad that was my friend (and the punnisher... if I was wrong, I'd get punnished.)
I really think that made all the difference. I wasn't the nerd at school, but I wasn't the coolest kid. My wife does homeschooling and that is awsome. The kids have lots of friends (other homeschool kids in our area) and also from church and they get lots of field trips! (great excuse to do weekend vacations to like the Smithsonian.)
Anyway... I hope that was useful for you to some degree. If not, forget I said anything.

quick silver
post #5 of 5 Old 07-11-2007, 4:04 PM

Reputation Power: 15

Send a message via AIM to hotnanas

did you guys see that video of the toddler on ex that her mother or some other teens gave her?

it's sick. another reason why some people shouldn't be able to breed.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Other > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page