Cheating wife? - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Off-Topic Discussion of anything that doesn't fit anywhere else. If it's related to motorcycles in any way, DO NOT post it here. Post it in General Discussion or a more specific forum.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 37 Old 10-10-2003, 2:41 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 18

Re: Cheating wife?

About a year ago I found out my wife was seeing another guy ('we're just friends, I swear, I'd never go near him&#33. I left, but we got back together about six months later. We have a son and I said I could look past the affair if it ends and NEVER happens again. Well, I'm an idiot. Things have been great, but I'm getting those 'vibes' again. I noticed her T Mobile bill never seems to be at the house, and I've seen his number on her phone (only incoming, so maybe he's calling, and she's not answering). I tried calling T Mobile to access her account, but it's passworded, and when I asked her, she won't give me the password. What do I do? She swears she hasn't talked to him in months. Anyone know of any ways of getting T Mobile to loosen their lips? Any help/advice would be great, this is killing me.

P.S. Confronting the guy is sort of out of the question, he's a cop, he's HUGE, and he's from a pretty corrupt city and probably wouldn't have any problem making my life miserable, or worse.

"Remember when he ate my goldfish, and you said I didn't have a goldfish? Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?!" -- Milhouse
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 37 Old 10-10-2003, 2:45 PM

Reputation Power: 19

The fact that she will not give you the password raises a red flag. If there was nothing to hide, it would be a non-issue.

01 CBR 929
08 Ducati 1098

Florida Trackdays

GiveGab

post #3 of 37 Old 10-10-2003, 2:45 PM

Reputation Power: 17

Take your boy and get the hell away from her, things like that never get better
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 37 Old 10-10-2003, 2:46 PM
Supporting Member

Reputation Power: 31

Man, I feel bad for you. I know you're thinking about your son, but it doesn't sound good to me. If you've given her a second chance, she should be completely open and forthright about everything. Kinda sounds like she's hiding things.

Is a paradigm worth 20 cents?
post #5 of 37 Old 10-10-2003, 2:50 PM

Reputation Power: 20

Send a message via MSN to figment

Quote:
Schwaberts : P.S. *Confronting the guy is sort of out of the question, he's a cop, he's HUGE, and he's from a pretty corrupt city and probably wouldn't have any problem making my life miserable, or worse.
Just an idle thought:

I wonder what his boss would think about this?

Anyway, I hope you get this cleared up. I can see how it would really trouble you. Her hiding the phone records is a baaad sign....

Luck favors those who are prepared.
Are you smokin that stogie or is it smokin you?
post #6 of 37 Old 10-10-2003, 2:52 PM

Ask her to leave the phone in the house to see how many times he calls. If you have his number just call him, and ask if he is still seeing your wife if he says yes. Take your son and roll out.

Don't drive a hearse in the carpool lane.
F.D. 2844
post #7 of 37 Old 10-10-2003, 2:52 PM

You could install a spy program on the computer that captures keystrokes...

post #8 of 37 Old 10-10-2003, 2:54 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
figment : Quote (Schwaberts @ Oct. 10 2003, 1:41pm)P.S. *Confronting the guy is sort of out of the question, he's a cop, he's HUGE, and he's from a pretty corrupt city and probably wouldn't have any problem making my life miserable, or worse.
Just an idle thought:

I wonder what his boss would think about this?

Anyway, I hope you get this cleared up. I can see how it would really trouble you. Her hiding the phone records is a baaad sign....
His boss, the mayor, is in jail for embezzlement, fraud, and mob connections.

Oh, and having her leave the phone won't work, she's home way more than me and used to (maybe still is) erase his number & messages.

"Remember when he ate my goldfish, and you said I didn't have a goldfish? Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?!" -- Milhouse
post #9 of 37 Old 10-10-2003, 3:01 PM

Reputation Power: 50

Get your son and leave. She shouldn't be hiding stuff from her husband, especially with such a topic. Pack your bags, and leave....better yet, tell her to get out!
post #10 of 37 Old 10-10-2003, 3:06 PM
dB

Man, what a lousy situation.

A private investigator may be able to access those phone records.
post #11 of 37 Old 10-10-2003, 3:15 PM

Reputation Power: 23

Send a message via Yahoo to Crash

Totally chitty situation man, I feel for you.

As a father, I would hate to break the family apart, but that is a decision she has already made for you. Take your son and find a better more fulfilling life.....

Never trust a big butt and a smile...
post #12 of 37 Old 10-10-2003, 3:21 PM

I would hire a private detective. I know this could be expensive, but the lives of everyone in your family will change when you come up with the answer, so I would want to definitely know the truth. The evasiveness of your wife does seem fishy, but the fact of the matter is that you truly don't know. I would find out for sure before breaking apart your family. As a man that went through a horrible divorce, and an even worse custody battle involving my son from my first marriage, I know how difficult life can get for you and your child.

If the detective finds out that she is not seeing this guy or anyone else, you get the satisfaction that she is being faithful, and she will never know that you took these steps to find the truth.

If you find out that she has been cheating, you can take whatever action you choose, and know in your heart that you have done everything you could to be a good husband and father.

I would also have a consultation with a lawyer before doing anything with a detective, so he can tell you what can, or cannot, be used in court against her in regards to custody of children, property, etc... A lawyer would be able to tell you if a detective is the right way to go, and if anything discovered by him can be used in court. Even if it can't be used in court against her, you can find out the truth, and bring a little sanity to your life. The worst part is agonizing over not knowing.

Hell, if you can't afford a detective, rent or borrow a car and follow her yourself. Either that or ask a trusted friend to do this for you.

Good luck.

Pete

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."- John Stuart Mill

2003 Black/Red CBR954RR
post #13 of 37 Old 10-10-2003, 3:24 PM

Send a message via AIM to showmethebombs Send a message via MSN to showmethebombs Send a message via Yahoo to showmethebombs

Quote:
figment : You could install a spy program on the computer that captures keystrokes...
ditto! *works well! * keystroke logger!

I have said it many times...cheat once, and they will never stop. *don't spend a bunch of doh on a PI...play her game...do it yourself...show up at random times...trace calls, its not that hard to find out the dirty on your own. BUT, if you are going to go to court...I guess its best to hire someone that will take the stand.

without honesty, what do you have?

Team Honda - well sorta...
post #14 of 37 Old 10-10-2003, 3:25 PM

Quote:
ND4SPDSHO : Get your son and leave. *She shouldn't be hiding stuff from her husband, especially with such a topic. *Pack your bags, and leave....better yet, tell her to get out!
I'm wid ju mang.

post #15 of 37 Old 10-10-2003, 3:29 PM

Send a message via AIM to showmethebombs Send a message via MSN to showmethebombs Send a message via Yahoo to showmethebombs

I work at a phone/ISP company

Its easy to trace calls...but, we only release to police. not PI's. if hes local 5-0...go for state police.

Team Honda - well sorta...

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Other > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page