Post 1K - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Off-Topic Discussion of anything that doesn't fit anywhere else. If it's related to motorcycles in any way, DO NOT post it here. Post it in General Discussion or a more specific forum.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 Old 08-01-2007, 12:12 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 17

Post 1K

I've been sitting at post 999 all day wondering what to say for post number 1,000.

I've been here for 6 months and 1000 posts and it has been well worth my $15 dollars. It is interesting watching the people who cycle on and off of the forum. Hopefully I'll still be around for some time to come. Anyone who has noticed my post count the last few days might have figured out that I am back in school again sitting in lectures all morning. After this year of school the next two years I have to be in clinic all day everyday so I'll probably have to catch up on the weekends. The last couple months I was out riding my bike all day so didn't post as much. There was a point when there was a lot of wothless crap being posted up all day so I wasn't on here as much anyway. I'm glad that things were cleaned up a bit. Other than a few rants in the "Pissed Off" thread and some nonsense in the "Word Association" thread I have tried to make sure that most of my posts have some redeeming value. This one doesn't really, I know.

Thanks everyone.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 08-01-2007, 12:55 PM

Reputation Power: 14

Re: Post 1K

Grats! on 1K

DOH!!!!
post #3 of 4 Old 08-01-2007, 7:01 PM

Reputation Power: 18

Hey congrats on making 1000 I've taken a look back over some of your posts and you've made some great contributions to the site so well done and thanks for the support. We hope to see you raking up your 2k one day in the not to distant future so keep up the good work.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 08-01-2007, 7:30 PM

Reputation Power: 13

What's interesting is that I barely visited the site once a day or so before I upgraded. Now that I've paid up, I think I am here every other hour, and posting messages left and right. The change in mentality and attitude is amazing....money matters.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Other > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page