girls we know? - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Off-Topic Discussion of anything that doesn't fit anywhere else. If it's related to motorcycles in any way, DO NOT post it here. Post it in General Discussion or a more specific forum.

User Tag List

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 Old 10-15-2003, 11:53 AM Thread Starter
 
showmethebombs's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-09-2001
Location: Vermont
Age: 42
Posts: 4,011
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 23
 
Send a message via AIM to showmethebombs Send a message via MSN to showmethebombs Send a message via Yahoo to showmethebombs
Re: girls we know?

got gear?

Team Honda - well sorta...
showmethebombs is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 8 Old 10-15-2003, 12:37 PM
 
HondaGal's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-29-2001
Location: New Jersey
Age: 57
Posts: 1,384
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 20
 
Send a message via AIM to HondaGal
Re: girls we know?

I don't recognize them. Geez, their gear looks brand new...I wonder if they're just posing.
HondaGal is offline  
post #3 of 8 Old 10-15-2003, 12:39 PM
 
Pete's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-08-2001
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 5,997
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 31
             
Re: girls we know?

Quote:
HondaGal : I don't recognize them. *Geez, their gear looks brand new...I wonder if they're just posing.
SMTB, are you sure you spend ONLY 50% of your day thinking about chicks and sex?




I'll try to be nicer when you start trying to be smarter.
Pete is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 8 Old 10-15-2003, 12:42 PM
 
ConqSoft's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05-01-2001
Location: Raleigh, NC
Age: 47
Posts: 12,126
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 39
             
Re: girls we know?

Quote:
Pete : Quote (HondaGal @ Oct. 15 2003, 12:37pm)I don't recognize them. *Geez, their gear looks brand new...I wonder if they're just posing.
SMTB, are you sure you spend ONLY 50% of your day thinking about chicks and sex?
I only spend about 25% of my time doing that. The other 75% is spent acting on it.
ConqSoft is offline  
post #5 of 8 Old 10-15-2003, 12:55 PM Thread Starter
 
showmethebombs's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-09-2001
Location: Vermont
Age: 42
Posts: 4,011
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 23
 
Send a message via AIM to showmethebombs Send a message via MSN to showmethebombs Send a message via Yahoo to showmethebombs
Re: girls we know?

Quote:
Pete : Quote (HondaGal @ Oct. 15 2003, 12:37pm)I don't recognize them. *Geez, their gear looks brand new...I wonder if they're just posing.
SMTB, are you sure you spend ONLY 50% of your day thinking about chicks and sex?
*might be a tad more...




Team Honda - well sorta...
showmethebombs is offline  
post #6 of 8 Old 10-15-2003, 12:57 PM Thread Starter
 
showmethebombs's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-09-2001
Location: Vermont
Age: 42
Posts: 4,011
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 23
 
Send a message via AIM to showmethebombs Send a message via MSN to showmethebombs Send a message via Yahoo to showmethebombs
Re: girls we know?

Quote:
ConqSoft : Quote (Pete @ Oct. 15 2003, 12:39pm)Quote (HondaGal @ Oct. 15 2003, 12:37pm)I don't recognize them. *Geez, their gear looks brand new...I wonder if they're just posing.
SMTB, are you sure you spend ONLY 50% of your day thinking about chicks and sex?
I only spend about 25% of my time doing that. *The other 75% is spent acting on it.
nice, tigerblade, conq, and I are the resident freaks!

Team Honda - well sorta...
showmethebombs is offline  
post #7 of 8 Old 10-15-2003, 12:58 PM
 
Join Date: 05-12-2003
Location: Savannah, GA
Age: 45
Posts: 929
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 17
 
Re: girls we know?

I thought you knew and it may happen to be Hondagal and HGtoo. Oh well...the one on the right is the best.
Kookie is offline  
post #8 of 8 Old 10-15-2003, 3:31 PM
Jay
 
Join Date: 05-11-2003
Location: Richmond, Va
Age: 49
Posts: 1,119
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 18
 
Send a message via AIM to Jay
Re: girls we know?

got gear and game becuase of it.

F5000sl Admin(mt & road biking)
CyclingCentralVA.org

MtbikingCentralVA.org
Jay is offline  
Reply

  Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Other > Off-Topic

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
scary girls showmethebombs Off-Topic 7 08-14-2003 1:25 AM
Dan Kyle girls? showmethebombs Off-Topic 4 07-16-2003 12:54 PM
Pin up girls, tats, and choppers ***NWS*** G-Force Junkie Off-Topic 3 07-10-2003 6:51 PM
Umbrella Girls Cliff Off-Topic 47 05-30-2003 6:39 AM
Surfer Girls G-Force Junkie Off-Topic 10 05-13-2003 1:02 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome