Chics vs Guys - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Off-Topic Discussion of anything that doesn't fit anywhere else. If it's related to motorcycles in any way, DO NOT post it here. Post it in General Discussion or a more specific forum.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 Old 10-31-2003, 8:30 PM Thread Starter
Jay

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 18

Send a message via AIM to Jay
Re: Chics vs Guys

When it comes to anything, who performs better???
You can post anything you want here, as long as it compares Girls and Guys.

F5000sl Admin(mt & road biking)
CyclingCentralVA.org

MtbikingCentralVA.org
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 Old 10-31-2003, 8:55 PM

Reputation Power: 20

Send a message via MSN to figment

I think the only thing holding girls back from beating guys on a MC road track is the lack of support from an early age.

I'd like to see more female racers.

Luck favors those who are prepared.
Are you smokin that stogie or is it smokin you?
post #3 of 13 Old 10-31-2003, 9:06 PM

Reputation Power: 17

Quote:
figment : I think the only thing holding girls back from beating guys on a MC road track is the lack of support from an early age.

There was an oriental girl on the track this wednesday that was fast, really fast. She waxed almost everyone on the track. She is easily identifiable by her black and white tiger suit and her black 636. I talked to her for a bit, and she said she does at least one track day a month, and did 4 this past month. It hurt to get beat bad by her, but it did add incentive for next time. Back on topic, men can open jars better, so there.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 Old 10-31-2003, 10:16 PM

Send a message via MSN to GhostRider

Quote:
figment : I'd like to see more female racers.
You forgot the word 'naked' at the end...hehehe...(but seriously) otherwise I am in complete agreement.

Bikes and women - both have nice curves.
post #5 of 13 Old 10-31-2003, 10:18 PM

Reputation Power: 50

I think they can be equals at anything. It's a matter of how bad they want it
post #6 of 13 Old 10-31-2003, 10:23 PM Thread Starter
Jay

Send a message via AIM to Jay

You arent kidding, even of the track.

My first and only mtbike race was a few yrs back, and there was one girl that just waxed almost everyone!
Out of 90 riders, she was in the top 10, and I think there were only 14 girls that even entered.

This course was pretty demanding, and requires lots of strength, not just skill.

F5000sl Admin(mt & road biking)
CyclingCentralVA.org

MtbikingCentralVA.org
post #7 of 13 Old 10-31-2003, 10:58 PM

Reputation Power: 24

Quote:
ULEWZ : Quote (figment @ Oct. 31 2003, 8:55pm)I think the only thing holding girls back from beating guys on a MC road track is the lack of support from an early age.

There was an oriental girl on the track this wednesday that was fast, really fast. She waxed almost everyone on the track. She is easily identifiable by her black and white tiger suit and her black 636. I talked to her for a bit, and she said she does at least one track day a month, and did 4 this past month. It hurt to get beat bad by her, but it did add incentive for next time. Back on topic, men can open jars better, so there.
That would be Dawn, ya shes gotten alot faster. *Last year I was following her around SOW on my 125, I doubt I could keep up now. *Shes a regular over on *Socalsportbikes, you might want to check it out, alot of local riders. *Of course shes gone down a few time on Palomar this summer, hence the new 636's (shes got two along with her ZX6

Mike

edit: BTW, her nick over there is Vyshtia

post #8 of 13 Old 11-01-2003, 2:45 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 22

Men can put out fires.

Z...

You're f%#&king up my Chi...
post #9 of 13 Old 11-01-2003, 7:29 AM

Reputation Power: 27

Quote:
ULEWZ : Quote (figment @ Oct. 31 2003, 8:55pm)I think the only thing holding girls back from beating guys on a MC road track is the lack of support from an early age.

If you were at Willow odds are that was Vyshtia (sp) or MovieStar handing you your a$$. Those girls can ride and there are a lot more in Socal that can kick butt on the track or street.

Either way we can open jars better as stated but, who is smarter there? About the only thing we have over them is writing our name in the snow and peeing on a wall from 3 feet away.

Outside of that I have met female body builders, olympic marathoners, and other sorts that would rock any mans world and meet them on any level, one even opening jars...

They can do anything better than us and what they can't do, they get us to do. So, they are much better MANipulators than us...
post #10 of 13 Old 11-01-2003, 7:38 AM

Send a message via AIM to HondaGal

Quote:
Mojave954 : Quote (ULEWZ @ Oct. 31 2003, 6:06pm)About the only thing we have over them is writing our name in the snow and peeing on a wall from 3 feet away. *

They can do anything better than us and what they can't do, they get us to do. *So, they are much better MANipulators than us...

Guys in general seem to be more mechanically minded. When was the last time you saw a female mechanic?
post #11 of 13 Old 11-01-2003, 9:24 AM

Reputation Power: 27

Quote:
HondaGal : Quote (Mojave954 @ Nov. 01 2003, 7:29am)Quote (ULEWZ @ Oct. 31 2003, 6:06pm)About the only thing we have over them is writing our name in the snow and peeing on a wall from 3 feet away. *

They can do anything better than us and what they can't do, they get us to do. *So, they are much better MANipulators than us...

Guys in general seem to be more mechanically minded. *When was the last time you saw a female mechanic?
Employed as a mechanic no, never. But have seen them in the automotive hobby shop changing oil and little things like that. Set me back a bit. Ya know, this is man's land NO INTERLOPING!!!!!!! Then again there thoughts on how fun clean-up could be?
post #12 of 13 Old 11-01-2003, 12:47 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to RacerCutie

Quote:
HondaGal : Guys in general seem to be more mechanically minded. *When was the last time you saw a female mechanic?
HG, my mechanic is a woman - a very good one too!

As far as riding, I still don't see many women on the track. Men still far outnumber women. However the few of those that do ride are pretty quick. I've met a few that can outride just about anyone on the track.
post #13 of 13 Old 11-01-2003, 12:57 PM

Reputation Power: 29

Men are not as 'directionally' challenged

Here in Oz

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Other > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page