Join Date: 08-15-2002
Location: South Australia
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 29
Re: 10 most important times
Wow! That is weird, I simply copied and pasted - let's try it one more time.
Actually, to hell with that, I will just type it all in
We all know that it isn't plite to use the 'F' word! There have only been ten times in history when the 'F' word was acceptable for use:
10) 'What the f_ing indians!' - Custer, 1877
8) 'Any f_ing look like her!' - Picasso, 1926
6) 'How the f_ing ceiling?' - Michelangelo, 1566
4) 'Where the f_ing showers... My ass!' - Noah, 4314 BC
2) 'Aw, c'mon, who the f___'s going to find out - Bill Clinton, 1999
AND NUMBER 1.... DRUM ROLL...
1) 'Geez, I didn't think they'd get this ####ing mad.' - Saddam Hussein, March 19, 2003
That was a lot of work...
Here in Oz