Formula 1 fans? - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Off-Topic Discussion of anything that doesn't fit anywhere else. If it's related to motorcycles in any way, DO NOT post it here. Post it in General Discussion or a more specific forum.

User Tag List

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 58 Old 03-26-2011, 3:32 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: 12-13-2010
Location: Kingston, Ont, Canada
Posts: 4,673
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 153
                     
Formula 1 fans?

Just watched Vettel in qualifying.
Couldn't do anything wrong if he'd tried, had a eerily beautiful run.

Massa had demons in his car.

Wish my bike had their instrument panel.
Godsmacked is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 58 Old 03-26-2011, 4:51 AM
 
Join Date: 07-12-2009
Location: Calgary
Posts: 2,684
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 59
                     
Re: Formula 1 fans?

F1?! Oh my... I dont think I can talk to you anymore miss...

James Taylor
Krazed is offline  
post #3 of 58 Old 03-26-2011, 4:52 AM
 
Join Date: 07-12-2009
Location: Calgary
Posts: 2,684
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 59
                     
Re: Formula 1 fans?




Sorry to bugger the thread with something else... but OH MY GOD haha .

I want to race it..

James Taylor
Krazed is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 58 Old 03-26-2011, 5:44 AM
 
Join Date: 04-24-2008
Location: Wales - Lanzarote - Sweden
Age: 50
Posts: 20,978
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 231
                     
Re: Formula 1 fans?

F1 ROCKS !!!!! Looking forward to watching some of it this year, last year didn't have the correct aerial thingamajiggy's

Do, or do not, there is no try !
The mind is a funny thing

Jazzy's Blog
jazzy is offline  
post #5 of 58 Old 03-26-2011, 5:52 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: 12-13-2010
Location: Kingston, Ont, Canada
Posts: 4,673
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 153
                     
Re: Formula 1 fans?

I was just reading about the TT, I got my issue of Motorcycle Mojo and that's the main story! Last month one of them had an article by that guy and how he couldn't write the ending for the movie himself.

Dakar and then TT? Nah, TT first. 45 mil tomorrow, don't forget to buy your tickets. And did you know that our Canadian M license is accepted on th Isle of Man? That's just cool. It's only accepted in three other countries! Must mean that they need more Canadians.

You don't like formula 1 cars? Eek, no more pms for you either buddy-boy! I hate regular cars as a rule (old jags excluded) but those and the Le Mans style are beautiful. It's only 30k to do a lap in one of those, 10 k for someone else to drive you. I'd pay to just sit in it and rev the engine - swwweeeeettt!

Ah, but you're still young, you have time to learn to love all things fast..
Godsmacked is offline  
post #6 of 58 Old 03-26-2011, 6:37 AM
 
Join Date: 04-24-2008
Location: Wales - Lanzarote - Sweden
Age: 50
Posts: 20,978
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 231
                     
Re: Formula 1 fans?

I just watched the reply ! Awesome stuff, nice to see Button and Hamilton about the place, those Red Bull's are soooo strong. Looking forward to some wicked racing....as long as work doesn't clash with the race times

Do, or do not, there is no try !
The mind is a funny thing

Jazzy's Blog
jazzy is offline  
post #7 of 58 Old 03-26-2011, 6:57 AM
 
Join Date: 03-20-2008
Location: New York
Posts: 5,320
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 122
                     
Re: Formula 1 fans?

For you Canadian F1 fans....I got the chance to go in to the Renault garage at the 2008 Canadian Gran Prix....here is some pics.
Canada Gran Prix 08 pictures by sp220 - Photobucket
spina220 is offline  
post #8 of 58 Old 03-26-2011, 7:33 AM
 
Join Date: 04-24-2008
Location: Wales - Lanzarote - Sweden
Age: 50
Posts: 20,978
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 231
                     
Re: Formula 1 fans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spina220 View Post
For you Canadian F1 fans....I got the chance to go in to the Renault garage at the 2008 Canadian Gran Prix....here is some pics.
Canada Gran Prix 08 pictures by sp220 - Photobucket
Awesome car !!! Shame about the wierdo in the 1st pic

Do, or do not, there is no try !
The mind is a funny thing

Jazzy's Blog
jazzy is offline  
post #9 of 58 Old 03-26-2011, 8:09 AM
 
Join Date: 03-20-2008
Location: New York
Posts: 5,320
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 122
                     
Re: Formula 1 fans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzy View Post
Awesome car !!! Shame about the wierdo in the 1st pic
spina220 is offline  
post #10 of 58 Old 03-26-2011, 12:51 PM
 
Join Date: 07-12-2009
Location: Calgary
Posts: 2,684
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 59
                     
Re: Formula 1 fans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsmacked View Post
I was just reading about the TT, I got my issue of Motorcycle Mojo and that's the main story! Last month one of them had an article by that guy and how he couldn't write the ending for the movie himself.

Dakar and then TT? Nah, TT first. 45 mil tomorrow, don't forget to buy your tickets. And did you know that our Canadian M license is accepted on th Isle of Man? That's just cool. It's only accepted in three other countries! Must mean that they need more Canadians.

You don't like formula 1 cars? Eek, no more pms for you either buddy-boy! I hate regular cars as a rule (old jags excluded) but those and the Le Mans style are beautiful. It's only 30k to do a lap in one of those, 10 k for someone else to drive you. I'd pay to just sit in it and rev the engine - swwweeeeettt!

Ah, but you're still young, you have time to learn to love all things fast..
I dont mind F1 cars haha, just the racing just seems almost boring to me. Give me a small AWD car and some extremely sketchy back roads.. Rally racing

They accept Canadian motorcycle license... interesting, I am now looking at a entry form

James Taylor
Krazed is offline  
post #11 of 58 Old 03-26-2011, 3:57 PM
 
LoopyLee's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-15-2008
Location: Everywhere.. via the interweb
Posts: 11,894
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 144
                     
Send a message via MSN to LoopyLee Send a message via Skype™ to LoopyLee
Re: Formula 1 fans?

F1 is ACE!!! Looking forward to the new season

What you leave behind is not what is engraved on stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others - Pericles

Blade Rider

LoopyLee is offline  
post #12 of 58 Old 03-26-2011, 4:35 PM
 
Join Date: 10-24-2007
Location: Ireland
Posts: 460
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 13
   
Re: Formula 1 fans?

I do like to watch a bit of F1 it doesn't touch motogp or WSB or road racing but I do enjoy it
spiral is offline  
post #13 of 58 Old 03-26-2011, 10:25 PM
 
Join Date: 05-19-2006
Location: SO.CAL.
Age: 39
Posts: 1,204
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 50
                     
Re: Formula 1 fans?

Just watched qualifyin ,Speed channel air practice 1,2,3, qualifying and the race I record it on the dvr. It gives me something to watch during the offseason, and I'm looking forward to a great season ahead. I have to root for the Sauber Ferrari team they seem to have got a lot faster than last year, and ofcourse we final have a country man back in F1, too bad Perez got stuck in the pits after Q2 with a brake change.

swaying to the symphony of destruction!!!!
jkobflys is offline  
post #14 of 58 Old 03-26-2011, 10:55 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: 12-13-2010
Location: Kingston, Ont, Canada
Posts: 4,673
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 153
                     
Re: Formula 1 fans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spina220 View Post
For you Canadian F1 fans....I got the chance to go in to the Renault garage at the 2008 Canadian Gran Prix....here is some pics.
Canada Gran Prix 08 pictures by sp220 - Photobucket
You lucky, lucky man!! I'd have to get the grin surgically removed if I was where you were.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoopyLee View Post
F1 is ACE!!! Looking forward to the new season
Always knew you were smart.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzy View Post
Awesome car !!! Shame about the wierdo in the 1st pic
Is that our friendly neighbourhood Spina-man?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkobflys View Post
Just watched qualifyin ,Speed channel air practice 1,2,3, qualifying and the race I record it on the dvr. It gives me something to watch during the offseason, and I'm looking forward to a great season ahead. I have to root for the Sauber Ferrari team they seem to have got a lot faster than last year, and ofcourse we final have a country man back in F1, too bad Perez got stuck in the pits after Q2 with a brake change.
Vettel dynasty coming up...
I should have taped it, good idea. I wanted to see the replay of that 180 save again. Who the heck was that??
Just caught the end of the replay coming back from the fridge and I was watching on TSN with their sound issues, I didn't even hear it!
Godsmacked is offline  
post #15 of 58 Old 03-27-2011, 11:47 PM
 
Join Date: 03-20-2008
Location: New York
Posts: 5,320
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 122
                     
Re: Formula 1 fans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsmacked View Post
You lucky, lucky man!! I'd have to get the grin surgically removed if I was where you were.

Is that our friendly neighbourhood Spina-man?
Oh yes, you couldn't punch the smile off my face after that.

And thay would be a yes.
spina220 is offline  
Reply

  Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Other > Off-Topic

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
01 929RR ski-doo formula mx redlineracer127 General Discussion 4 02-28-2011 5:05 PM
Moto GP Vs. Formula One lcorey General Discussion 68 12-15-2009 9:15 PM
900RR in Formula car ksmutek Honda FireBlade 12 10-19-2007 11:21 PM
ahlmans formula MedTechRR Off-Topic 15 02-19-2004 11:25 AM
USGP - Formula 1 BizJetGuy Off-Topic 12 09-26-2003 8:54 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome