HANDBAGS AT DAWN !!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Off-Topic Discussion of anything that doesn't fit anywhere else. If it's related to motorcycles in any way, DO NOT post it here. Post it in General Discussion or a more specific forum.

User Tag List

5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 72 Old 11-09-2011, 5:29 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 54

Re: HANDBAGS AT DAWN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, The party has started.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 72 Old 11-09-2011, 5:30 PM
V65

Reputation Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jondog9 View Post
CALLING V65!!!

Hey buddy, my money is on you! Here's your chance to annihilate anyone of the harley owners on this board! C'mon - I know you been keeping track of the harley people that have mentioned they own one
Warm up those typing fingers, and let the acid flow!

If the Harley thing is to booshwa, you can always start a fight with any of the ATGATT peeps
Are you starting to get warm behind the ears, pulse picking up a little...?
Cmon!! Let's do this!!!

15 rounds, no rules, no gloves. Down and dirty, bring it
It's all entertaining and fun for you when it's someone else, but noooo, you can't take it for 2 posts. This sat for 2 days and I ignored it because I felt it was again, out of context. I ride with Harley's, and people not hiding behind a keyboard are far more receptive and open minded, even if they can't pick a better motorcycle. Wrangler cracked me up with his youtube videos and I sent it to 100s of people to check out his ass wiping and grooming advice, they loved his beard too. But I respect the guy I razzed, he can do more with a bike than I can. None of my comments were trying to provoke him. I replied clearing it up, but then Jondog9 started the stalking of my posts and in minutes was there every time to whine and pick them apart.
The references I made about marriage a couple days ago started this downward spiral of responses, when NONE OF IT was supposed to be taken seriously. That's all I got to say.
post #33 of 72 Old 11-09-2011, 6:56 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 198

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzy View Post
Still waiting.....

I thought this would keep all the slanging matches out of peoples threads, you can have a right go at each other in this thread to clear the air OR until you reach a compromise OR agree to disagree and never talk about that subject again
I agree to that!

For V65

I just read both of your posts pretty carefully. You come accross as bitter and caustic. I don't even know how to sensibly argue with you cause you just cant take critisism without hurling the barbs back at me. You say I have no balls, I'm a pussy, suggesting I have sex with my dog... Just to name a few off the top of my head.

It's not my intent to ban you. Never was. It's my intent to say some words (when I'm being serious, like now) that you might consider a different yet valid viewpoint from your own. That's how I see it. But apparently you see it as me putting my "pen!s in your ass", cause I sure don't see any other context to that statement. By the way, that's the insult that made me reconsider my loyalty to you. But, hey, apparently you're a tough guy. A real lone wolf.

And my spelling? Really? Don't you agree that's a pretty weak point to attack me on?

I'm done, I don't give a rats ass what happens to you anymore. You see what you want to see. It's my opinion that you are a very narrow minded person, who's stuck in a world of baggage, victimization, self pity, and apathy. I honestly hope your mental outlook on life and people improves.

I'm offering a truce. Since we are obviously not going to agree on much, no more exchange between us. Cause I'm just not the person you describe.

I'll let you have the closing post, and last word if you want.
Slainte!
John
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #34 of 72 Old 11-09-2011, 7:00 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rendell View Post
Now, The party has started.
post #35 of 72 Old 11-09-2011, 7:04 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 98

Quote:
I agree to that!

For V65

I just read both of your posts pretty carefully. You come accross as bitter and caustic. I don't even know how to sensibly argue with you cause you just cant take critisism without hurling the barbs back at me. You say I have no balls, I'm a pussy, suggesting I have sex with my dog... Just to name a few off the top of my head.

It's not my intent to ban you. Never was. It's my intent to say some words (when I'm being serious, like now) that you might consider a different yet valid viewpoint from your own. That's how I see it. But apparently you see it as me putting my "pen!s in your ass", cause I sure don't see any other context to that statement. By the way, that's the insult that made me reconsider my loyalty to you. But, hey, apparently you're a tough guy. A real lone wolf.

And my spelling? Really? Don't you agree that's a pretty weak point to attack me on?

I'm done, I don't give a rats ass what happens to you anymore. You see what you want to see. It's my opinion that you are a very narrow minded person, who's stuck in a world of baggage, victimization, self pity, and apathy. I honestly hope your mental outlook on life and people improves.

I'm offering a truce. Since we are obviously not going to agree on much, no more exchange between us. Cause I'm just not the person you describe.

Slainte!
John

----you are a good one Jonboy!!!!
post #36 of 72 Old 11-09-2011, 8:21 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 122

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzy View Post
I know mate, I wasn't directing my post at you directly, I thought when I wrote it that I should have worded it differently

Half of my post was for you and the other half was in general.
Gotcha, no worries.
post #37 of 72 Old 11-09-2011, 9:43 PM

Reputation Power: 153

Quote:
Originally Posted by fj1200rj View Post
Jondog speaks the truth, the only reason I backed off a couple months ago is because Jondog stuck up for this guy, and I promised Loopy I would.I have since kept that promise. I assure everyone that my balls are big enough to go head to head with anyone. I will continue with my promise to Loopy, even though I know this post will get me litup again. Maybe it's time for the powers that be to finally ban somebody. Can a poll be started on that?
You handled it with class and it was noticed. Just kind of missed your regular posts. Hope to see your input more. And you have a demented and funny wit that comes across very clearly in your posts - no one is left wondering. It's tough sometimes to use sarcasm or irony in text!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 52brandon View Post
damn man. That is kinda bitch-made. I'd be annoyed too
And there's my beef again..
Does B!!!h-made mean by a dog or by a female? If it means by a female, does that mean all the females of the world are stupid enough to do something like that?

If it's not acceptable to write A$$, why is the swearword B!!ch acceptable here?
No one would accept racism so why is sexism such an easy slide-by? SEXY is awesome but sexism is not. Just like racism is not racy, sexism is not sexy.
It's not okay to to use insulting and degrading words against one population of people. Not okay when it's ANY population.
Joking sexism? Awesome because it's great to poke fun at our stereotypes and differences.
I collect shoes and boots BTW.. Typical woman..See, harmless, when it's things like that. Drive or ride like a girl, same deal that the stats are always there to reassure the population so unless it's from a riding instructor, that one's no biggie either. Shoot like a girl? Ask the military sharpshooters about that one. Do we do a million other things - like a girl-? Yup! but all you insecure people out there - get over it! The woman who screwed you over was an A!!hole, that's all. Not black white, jewish or druid - just an a$$hole and a rotten person.

If I complain about something, it's not b!!ching, it's just complaining. And guess what, it's not even nagging cos I'm not a horse either. Not ragging because we're not in the 1920's. Not PMSing because mood-swings swing both ways (duh!!) and no one snivels when a pms-ing woman is happy and fun!

We've had some awesome threads happen, Brandon so don't take this as a jab at you in particular, it's totally not, it just seems that it's a popular word here lately and it's bringing the tone of this forum down to white trash level.

Anyone can poke fun at me about my gender but don't treat my gender like it's a bad thing. We've moved along from the fifties. Only weak and insecure men need to use the 'like a girl' shite. All you guys here ride motorcycles so there shouldn't be any un-manly issues.

If a gay guy uses the term B!!ch, that's a whole different ballgame and since I'm not a gay male, I have no right to comment on how they use it.

Ooo, that feels good. And if you think this rant has been b!!ching, well, you're wrong 'cos the Jon Dog Sophie has been only observing and taking notes and she's the only one here that deserved to be rightly called a female dog.

All of you have Moms or sisters or aunts or and especially daughters so let them live a life without constantly being barraged with sayings and ideas that strive to make them feel less important and less valued. It starts with smart and confident men, like the kind who generally ride motorcycles!

How's that Jazzy?
Bam! Outta the park and I used my handbag.
post #38 of 72 Old 11-09-2011, 10:10 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 198

Gawd I love that woman!!!
post #39 of 72 Old 11-09-2011, 10:14 PM

V65
hoo givs a sh!T abut thpellink?
As long as specific part numbers are correct, what does it matter? Let it go.

And if no one understands your 'tone' then don't use it because it's not working. Save it for your face to face conversations. We all joke with each other but your joking is not coming off well, it appears rude and insulting no matter how many happy faces or pokers are there.

Your 'good' posts are awesome but it appears like you have mood swings like crazy. Those mean-spirited posts are especially inappropriate when the poster is new and instead of commenting about the original post, you just pick apart what the previous poster said.
We disagree all the time and that's great but we can totally disagree respectfully.

Like that Jondog post a couple back, his was aggressive but funny and you just tore back with no room for working things out or compromise.

No one is forcing you to stay but if it keeps going from normal to 'joking' fury, we're always going to be back at this.
post #40 of 72 Old 11-09-2011, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Spoken like a man.
AWESOME!
post #41 of 72 Old 11-10-2011, 12:18 AM
V65

I learned a long time ago you can't argue with a woman. I changed my location in honor of all of you armchair psychiatrists.

The best sense of humor belongs to those that can also laugh at themselves. I really appreciate the gang piling up on me tonight. But I will miss Wrangler, with the spotless ass, who didn't make it through the fray.
post #42 of 72 Old 11-10-2011, 1:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by V65 View Post
I learned a long time ago you can't argue with a woman. I changed my location in honor of all of you armchair psychiatrists.

The best sense of humor belongs to those that can also laugh at themselves. I really appreciate the gang piling up on me tonight. But I will miss Wrangler, with the spotless ass, who didn't make it through the fray.
Aha! There's the problem. We aren't arguing, we're just sayin'.
post #43 of 72 Old 11-10-2011, 1:20 AM
V65

Quote:
Slainte!
John
Hey! He offer me the final word!
post #44 of 72 Old 11-10-2011, 1:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by V65 View Post
Hey! He offer me the final word!
Of course he did, he's a total gentleman.

So are you going to chill out a bit or what?
post #45 of 72 Old 11-10-2011, 1:25 AM
V65

Quote:
She says you're a gentleman.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Other > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page