HANDBAGS AT DAWN !!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Off-Topic Discussion of anything that doesn't fit anywhere else. If it's related to motorcycles in any way, DO NOT post it here. Post it in General Discussion or a more specific forum.

User Tag List

5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #61 of 72 Old 11-27-2011, 12:27 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 153

Re: HANDBAGS AT DAWN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by setanta View Post

Oh what a great thread and so many lovely handbags too, best bit is that GS has the smallest one here

Advertisement

post #62 of 72 Old 11-27-2011, 12:39 AM
C_T

Reputation Power: 20

how about how many times you mention my name to try and turn the focus of threads towards me gs?

even the newish thread about .org you mentioned my name explicitly, one could assume that means the entire thread was about me...

if we are talking frankly and getting things out in the air...

imagine how i feel for a second, before you pm your 10 or 20 so called buddies to gang up for support. playground bully tactics at its best.

ok ive said my peace, take it or leave it. thats what this thread is about.
post #63 of 72 Old 11-27-2011, 1:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C_T View Post
how about how many times you mention my name to try and turn the focus of threads towards me gs?
I didn't, I mentioned OUR confrontation. See that? OUR confrontation as an example of what shouldn't happen on a forum. And I made it very clear that it was IN THE PAST, so why are you bringing it up again?

Quote:
even the newish thread about .org you mentioned my name explicitly, one could assume that means the entire thread was about me...
Here's what I wrote:
Quote:
This is exactly why I came on tonight, I was going to bring up the same point and ask if these things go in waves since I've only been here just under a year. C_T was such a topic because it was unusual to have such an...interesting..thread. But it was an anomaly.
Read it again. The thread is about the recent things happening that was like our little blow-out. If you don't think that Tire Screw thread is now a reference to an infamous thread, then you haven't been around in a while. It's mentioned in perhaps 30 other posts and not by me. I'd like to see you single out those people and get it out in the open with them. You seem to have only noticed MY reference to that thread. Funny that, eh?

Quote:
if we are talking frankly and getting things out in the air...
Yup, I'll continue to speak frankly to you as I've always done.

Quote:
imagine how i feel for a second, before you pm your 10 or 20 so called buddies to gang up for support. playground bully tactics at its best.
I was imagining what it was like for you and that's why I kept online with you, talking and trying to joke with you. At least I tried to hold out an olive branch before you set it on fire.

I didn't PM anyone about you when it first started but people pm'd me. People may have stood up to rude behavior but they certainly didn't need me to do their thinking. There was even some support for you until they found out that you and I don't know each other and that there was no reason at all for you to start attacking me.

When you started to go to each of my posts and start attacking everything I said, people realized that no, I didn't know you and I had never even replied to one of your threads until that first time when you bit my head off for no reason.

Face it, IN THE PAST, you got a hate on for me for some unknown reason. It was so severe that many regular members were shocked by it.

Quote:
ok ive said my peace, take it or leave it. thats what this thread is about.
It's not about you. It's about bad behavior on recent threads. And guess what? YOU WEREN'T AROUND SO IT CAN"T BE ABOUT YOU!!!!!
GOT IT????

And for the record, OUR bad behavior was in the past. It was a source of entertainment for lots of people, neither of us died and both of us are still here so let it go.

The infamous Tire Screw thread will not go away. Nobody has a beef with you now so let it go.

Look back on that Tire Screw thread as funny at least. You called me a twat in that thread and I didn't even report it, so relax. As you said, we're both adults so let's move on.

While you're being so up front with me, try it with others - send them a PM and simply ask, "Is this thread about me?"

Advertisement

post #64 of 72 Old 11-27-2011, 11:10 PM
C_T

lol i bet the admins have such a funny time reading the pm's back and forth bitching about other members behind their back.
post #65 of 72 Old 11-27-2011, 11:23 PM

Quote:
lol i bet the admins have such a funny time reading the pm's back and forth bitching about other members behind their back.
I hope so C_T. Then the whole truth comes out, not just one person's version.

I keep copies of all of mine so I can double check them just in case someone thinks I said something I didn't...get my drift? Contrary to V65's thoughts, I get very few PMs, so PM me if you're wondering. If I say something nasty, you can report it and I would be banned.

Everyone is sick of all this. Ignore or PM, whatever you wish but people here don't need to go through all this OLD pile of poo. PM's to me remain private unless Loopy or another mod needs to be brought in.

post #66 of 72 Old 11-27-2011, 11:27 PM

Reputation Power: 290

Send a message via MSN to setanta

Quote:
Oh Ct get off her back she has stood up for u many times

Irish's Blog Page
Hate this Skin
Assalam-o-Alaikum
post #67 of 72 Old 11-27-2011, 11:29 PM

Reputation Power: 290

Send a message via MSN to setanta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsmacked View Post

Everyone is sick of all this. Ignore or PM, whatever you wish but people here don't need to go through all this OLD pile of poo. PM's to me remain private unless Loopy or another mod needs to be brought in.
Jaysus GS cant believe your asking for help

Irish's Blog Page
Hate this Skin
Assalam-o-Alaikum
post #68 of 72 Old 11-27-2011, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by setanta View Post
Jaysus GS cant believe your asking for help
AArrrgggghhh!!!!

See what I mean about my posts being confusing?

I wasn't asking for help at all, I just remarked that PM's to me remain private BUT that I WOULD report a PM if it was abusive harassing blah blah.

It was brought up because one PM from me recently didn't remain private.... but I said the same thing publicly on the forum so no harm done.

I just think that C_T and I no longer have any issues but I don't want all you guys to have to go through listening to us hash it out if that's what he wants. It not fair and nobody cares, it was in the past.

It's frustrating for me that someone thinks the issue is still going on and it's possibly frustrating to C_T I think. I'm sure he just wants to go about his business without people telling him I have some evil conspiracy theory happening in my MILLIONS of PM's.

Forgive and forget from both of us and move on, shake hands?
What do you think C_T? You could probably add a lot of helpful comments to my newbie questions but as it stands, with people telling you I'm out to get you, I feel like I'm walking on eggshells if I comment at all. It's just silly.
Like I said in the deleted post; let's move on. We're boring the hell out of people.

post #69 of 72 Old 11-30-2011, 8:42 AM
C_T

i think that's some type of record, said my nick 3x in 1 post, woah!
post #70 of 72 Old 11-30-2011, 1:44 PM

Quote:
i think that's some type of record, said my nick 3x in 1 post, woah!
Yup. More if you could both times I responded to you directly. Ask me a question and I tend to answer.

How could I leave you out if you asked me a question about yourself?

This thread wasn't about you but you keep bringing yourself up again. Would you like it to be about you instead? If that's the case, sorry I have nothing interesting to contribute, you haven't done anything crazy or outrageous or mean or anything lately so I have to resort to:

"Hey, C_T, how's the new tires? You should pop over to the photo challenge thread and get some pics of your bike."

post #71 of 72 Old 07-29-2017, 11:39 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 231

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzy View Post
Right then you lot ! There seems to be a common trend with some of the more recent members who are quite out spoken and wish to air their views.

This is all well and good as this is a forum for conversation on varied topics, BUT you are jacking peoples threads with stuff that has NOTHING to do with said thread and not getting back to the original persons question.

We all thread jack from time to time but at least get back on track, you guys and YOU know who you are just carry on bitchin at one and other hiding behind someone elses thread/question.

So lets see how many of you are going to man up and call one and other out for a good old fashioned slanging match.....I bet a lot of you don't !
See I have always been pro active for problem solving and making people kiss and make up (you don't literally have to kiss each other)
MrPickwick likes this.

Do, or do not, there is no try !
The mind is a funny thing

Jazzy's Blog
post #72 of 72 Old 07-29-2017, 12:09 PM
Supporting Member

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzy View Post
See I have always been pro active for problem solving and making people kiss and make up (you don't literally have to kiss each other)
Don't mind kissing and making up , but no tongues
jazzy and IanDoohan like this.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Other > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page