FAT Club !!! - Page 3 - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Off-Topic Discussion of anything that doesn't fit anywhere else. If it's related to motorcycles in any way, DO NOT post it here. Post it in General Discussion or a more specific forum.

User Tag List

3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 132 Old 05-07-2012, 5:33 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 196

Re: FAT Club !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIFU View Post
Could always cheat and buy a fantasticly made and tasting pre-made and layer the middle. Trying to help as it could be a breakfast of champions!
MMMMmmmmmm with a dripping and brown sauce filling !

It wasn't me, honest !
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 132 Old 05-07-2012, 5:35 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 10

So wrong

post #33 of 132 Old 05-07-2012, 5:38 AM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 196

Quote:
So wrong

You'd not be the first person to tell me that

It wasn't me, honest !
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #34 of 132 Old 05-07-2012, 5:56 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 77

Quote:
Good work fella. If you can manage to add in some upper body weight sessions (doesn't have to be heavy - can be high rep stuff with lighter weights) you'll burn extra calories for longer.
Thanks good advise for me there

I normally have sat as my day off so I eat what i like then, dont think I could keep it up long term without the break day. I will try the weights and see if it helps. BTW how come you know so much about this stuff?

Bike build Vblog latest Update
http://youtu.be/2ISgxtQXs9o

My 900RR Winter Project
https://www.fireblades.org/forums/hon...er-revamp.html
post #35 of 132 Old 05-07-2012, 8:09 AM
C_T

Reputation Power: 20

diet and training have been a big part of my life the last 8yrs.

lots and lots of evolution in way of food prep and food choices, as well as training ideas. cook twice a week, vacuum seal it in the fridge. ready to go when i want it.

egg omelettes with chicken and vege's, sometimes cheese and/or bacon
beef or chicken with vege's

mostly fibrous vege's, minimal carbs except around training.
post #36 of 132 Old 05-07-2012, 8:17 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 19

It's been a slow and steady weight gain for me for about 17 years from 155lbs to 237lbs. 12 years ago at 208lbs I started doing power lifting workouts in the neigbours garage. Last year I stopped eating the company lunch, brought sandwiches from home. That way I could break my lunch into three parts and keep the portions smaller. Now I'm 223lbs. I would say that cardio is my weak point I don't do any and wind easily. But usually start riding the bicycle in the summer. If you have strong muscles it doesn't take long to build endurance.
post #37 of 132 Old 05-07-2012, 9:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambchops View Post
Thanks good advise for me there

I normally have sat as my day off so I eat what i like then, dont think I could keep it up long term without the break day. I will try the weights and see if it helps. BTW how come you know so much about this stuff?

Always been in to training even from school. I'm a martial artist by trade (hence the nickname) but it's just a passion of mine. I actually started as a stress reliever. I'll be the first to admit I'm a bit of a nut job so training is a way of relaxing me plus it's a must for my job.
post #38 of 132 Old 05-07-2012, 9:25 AM

Reputation Power: 291

Send a message via MSN to setanta

Quote:
Always been in to training even from school. I'm a martial artist by trade (hence the nickname) but it's just a passion of mine. I actually started as a stress reliever. I'll be the first to admit I'm a bit of a nut job so training is a way of relaxing me plus it's a must for my job.
That was the reason I made the joke in your introduction threat, you seemed to have missed it

Irish's Blog Page
Hate this Skin
Assalam-o-Alaikum
post #39 of 132 Old 05-07-2012, 9:37 AM

I saw it. That's why I considered getting a Ninja Nah, only joking
post #40 of 132 Old 05-07-2012, 9:43 AM

Quote:
I saw it. That's why I considered getting a Ninja Nah, only joking

Wrong country

Irish's Blog Page
Hate this Skin
Assalam-o-Alaikum
post #41 of 132 Old 06-26-2012, 8:46 AM

Reputation Power: 23

I'm down 20 lbs. and 2 inches at my waist..

How's everyone else doing??

2000 CBR929RR 03' 954 Engine, sold.....
2007 Yamaha R1- Project Rebuild
post #42 of 132 Old 06-26-2012, 9:41 AM

Reputation Power: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Why hasn't anyone come up with bacon flavoured cake yet it's gotta be a winner !
I know here in the Southern States we have Fried Bacon.. It's bacon that is breaded and fried in deep oil. It is awesome stuff. It is obviously something one should never eat but if you have like 1 piece every 6 months it will not be the reason for your demise.

There has been a very large amount of great advice here so far. I too am a large bloke, 6 ft. 3 inches 290 - 298 pounds US depending on the day, and wear a 56 long jacket (athletic cut) and 38 by 34 jeans/pants. I very quite a bit. I workout 5 to 6 days a week. Food: I eat instant oatmeal in the am, about 10 am I eat a piece of fruit, 12-noon I have Soup some days, salad others, occasionally I have a bigger meal when I go to lunch with my buddies. always including meat of some sort, Chicken normally but fish sometimes. 3 pm is a granola bar, or another piece of fruit. 5-6 pm is a small dinner with meat and leafy greens (Baby Spinach is my fav. with a little olive oil and balsamic vinegar). I drink about 5 liters of water every day. not including the fluids I drink with my pre-workout N.O./creatine drink, and my post workout fast absorbing protein, milk and ice shack. (total about 2200 hundred to 2500 Cals a day with enough carbs to burn so as to not burn my hard work.)
I normally lift weights from about 7:15pm to 8:30 pm, then sometimes I go to the track and run distance (3 to 5 miles), or football sprint drills. Sometimes it's just walking the curves of the track and sprinting the straights. I do just over 1200 set ups (read as ab/core exercise reps) a week.
As a result I bench 330 lbs max, I can do 225 20 reps at a time. I can leg press 1030lbs max. (I've always had very strong legs. I don't know why) I regularly preacher curl 115lbs in sets of 12, and do triceps extensions at 120lbs in sets of 12.
I would love to get down to 250lbs, but would be happy with 260. I think my goal for bench is not going above 400, because of what it takes to maintain that. I'm 44 years old this coming August, and I've been working out in some fashion since I was like 11 years old. I started wrestling (in Wisconsin) when I was like 10 or 11. I powerlifted, wrestled, through shot and discus in high school. I used to have too quick a temper for football, and the politics that go with it. Of course there was plenty of workout time in the Army for 8 years, 29 day roughly 4 or 5 hours but who's counting?
Anyway, that is my story, if any one can tell me how to drop 40 lbs. I'd be very happy to do it. I seen a bunch of folks who know a lot more about physical fitness than me on here. I just can't imagine never eating fried bacon again.. God would not have gave us pigs if we were not supposed to enjoy their bacony goodness.
(I have no intention of turning this into a theological debate. I said my peace on that in the proper thread. I'm cool with whatever you believe as long as you are ok with me believing whatever I believe. If you want to discuss it. PM me, 50/50 I reply, if don't I don't feel like hashing it out with you. That's all I got to say about that.)

Last edited by Rendell; 06-26-2012 at 9:51 AM.
post #43 of 132 Old 06-26-2012, 12:32 PM

Reputation Power: 162

I don't really give a ****. I belong to PETA (People Eat Tasty Animals) and usually my diet consists of MR to M cooked meat, preferable red meat, Pittsburgh style, and harvested by myself.
Vegetable? Wtf. Do you think I am a rabbit? It's good enough if the animals I shoot ate them.
Sheesh. Health fanatics are a sad bunch.
And contact sport? What for? A .45 flies faster.

"Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici"
post #44 of 132 Old 06-26-2012, 5:57 PM

Reputation Power: 113

Quote:
Originally Posted by FB1000inPA View Post
Vegetable? Wtf. Do you think I am a rabbit? It's good enough if the animals I shoot ate them.
The way I see it, the animal eats the vegetables, therefore if you eat the animal you're getting the meat AND the vegetables. Simples !!

If the bike isn't braking properly, you don't start by rebuilding the engine.
post #45 of 132 Old 06-26-2012, 9:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FB1000inPA View Post
I don't really give a ****. I belong to PETA (People Eat Tasty Animals) and usually my diet consists of MR to M cooked meat, preferable red meat, Pittsburgh style, and harvested by myself.
Sheesh. Health fanatics are a sad bunch.
And contact sport? What for? A .45 flies faster.

Irish's Blog Page
Hate this Skin
Assalam-o-Alaikum

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Other > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page