John Kerry Wants to Ban Guns in America!!!! - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Politics Discussion of Politics. Heated discussions are expected with this subject matter. If you don't have a thick skin, stay away. If you would like to block posts from this forum, see here.

User Tag List

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 177 Old 10-24-2004, 1:58 PM Thread Starter
 
rocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-11-2003
Location: VA
Posts: 1,250
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 18
   
John Kerry Wants to Ban Guns in America!!!!

John Kerry`s two-decade long U.S. Senate record of opposing Second Amendment rights makes him the most anti-gun presidential nominee in history! Here’s the proof.

FACT: Kerry co-sponsors a bill that would ban all semi-automatic shotguns and detachable-magazine semi-automatic rifles, a gigantic step toward bringing Australian-style gun control to the U.S.1

FACT: Kerry says, "I think you ought to tax all ammunition, personally, I think you ought to tax guns."2

FACT: Kerry has voted nine times in favor of banning semi-auto firearms.3

FACT: Kerry has voted for a Ted Kennedy amendment to ban most center-fire rifle ammunition, including the most common rounds used by hunters and target shooters.4

FACT: Kerry has voted to close off hundreds of thousands of acres of the California Mojave Desert to hunting.5
View NRA`s
Most Recent Ads

* That Dog Don`t Hunt 30 second TV ad (Video TRT 30 seconds)
Wednesday, October 1, 2004

* That Dog Don`t Hunt--John Kerry (PDF format)
Wednesday, September 29, 2004

* NRA Infomercial--John Kerry (Video TRT 13:16)
Wednesday, September 29, 2004

* John Kerry`s Not A Hunter (Video TRT 30 seconds)
Wednesday, September 22, 2004

FACT:Kerry has voted to hold the highly regulated American firearms industry legally responsible for the illegal acts of violent criminals.6

FACT: Kerry was one of only 18 Senators to oppose the Firearms Owners` Protection Act, which ended alarming abuses being committed under the 1968 Gun Control Act.7

FACT:Kerry was one of only 29 Senators to vote to prohibit gun manufacturers from discharging debts created by the reckless lawsuits filed by municipalities.8

FACT:Kerry has voted to allow BATF to conduct unlimited warrantless inspections of FFL holders.9

FACT: Kerry has voted to criminalize legal sales between private individuals at gun shows.10

FACT: Kerry has voted to impose penalties of a year in prison and a $10,000 fine on an adult if a juvenile steals a firearm from him, and then merely displays it in a public place.11

FACT: Kerry has voted to force many small firearms dealers out of business, which would have impacted both the availability and price of guns, particularly in rural areas.12

FACT: Kerry has voted 11 times to force law-abiding citizens to wait to exercise their Second Amendment rights. He voted to keep the federal waiting period after the National Instant Check System was in place.13

FACT: Kerry voted twice to eliminate the Civilian Marksmanship Program.14

FACT: Kerry wants to silence gun owners` voices. When NRA sought the same exemption from campaign finance rules that news organizations have, Kerry called that effort "hijacking America`s airwaves."15

FACT: Kerry commended the Million Mom March for their march on Washington that included calls for gun owner licensing, gun registration and other restrictions on law-abiding gun owners.16

FACT: John Kerry has a 100% voting record with, and earned the endorsement of the Brady Campaign (Formerly Handgun Control, Inc.)—a group that says you have no right to own any gun. And, he repeatedly earns the support of PETA and the Humane Society of the United States—groups who openly want to ban all hunting in America.

If elected president, Kerry will pack the U.S. Supreme Court with Dianne Feinstein/Chuck Schumer/Ted Kennedy-selected anti-gun activists who believe you have no right to own any firearm.

Defend Firearms. Defeat Kerry.

Vote November 2.

For more information on John Kerry, please visit www.nrapvf.org

1. Signed on as co-sponsor of S. 1431 on Nov. 21, 2003.

2. CNN "Late Edition," Nov. 7, 1993.

3. Vote No. 24, March 2, 2004; Vote No. 295, Aug. 25, 1994; Vote No. 294, Aug. 25, 1994; Vote No. 293, Aug. 25, 1994; Vote No. 375, Nov. 17, 1993; Vote No. 365, Nov. 9, 1993; Vote No. 133, June 28, 1990; Vote No. 103, May 23, 1990; Vote No. 102, May 23, 1990.

4. Vote No. 28, March 2, 2004.

5. Vote No. 87, April 12, 1994.

6. Vote No. 24, March 2, 2004; Vote No. 25, March 2, 2004 ("poison pill" amendments).

7. Vote No. 142, July 9, 1985.

8. Vote No. 4, Feb. 2, 2000.

9. Vote No. 140, July 9, 1985.

10. Vote No. 134, May 20, 1999; Vote No. 25, March 2, 2004.

11. Vote No. 118, May 14, 1999; Vote No. 224, July 22, 1998.

12. Vote No. 227, July 30, 1993.

13. Vote No. 141, July 9, 1985; Vote No. 115, June 28, 1991; Vote No. 113, June 28, 1991; Vote No. 278, Nov. 27, 1991; Vote No. 53, Mar. 19, 1992; Vote No. 262, Oct. 2, 1992; Vote No. 385, Nov. 19, 1993; Vote No. 386, Nov. 19, 1993; Vote No. 387, Nov. 19, 1993; Vote No. 390, Nov. 19, 1993; Vote No. 394, Nov. 20, 1993.

14. Vote No. 325 Oct. 12, 1993; Vote No. 178, June 27, 1996.

15. Vote No. 64, April 2, 2001; "Kerry asks FEC to Block NRA Channel," AP, Dec. 9, 2003.

16. Vote No. 104, May 17, 2000.

I came here to chew bubble gum and to kick some ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum.
rocket is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 177 Old 10-24-2004, 2:12 PM
 
Join Date: 08-15-2002
Posts: 10,811
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0
   
Re: John Kerry Wants to Ban Guns in America!!!!

Even if these are "facts" (I admit it, haven't done my homework), you know as well as I that this sh!t will never fly in this country. I certainly want to retain my right to own a gun(s), but I'm not worried about us all losing that right in the near or protracted future.

And I reiterate: ANYONE in the White House will be better than the lying, corrupt criminal we have in there now. So there!
Bacchus is offline  
post #3 of 177 Old 10-24-2004, 3:23 PM
 
Join Date: 08-01-2001
Posts: 14,390
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0
                 
Re: John Kerry Wants to Ban Guns in America!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus
Even if these are "facts" (I admit it, haven't done my homework), you know as well as I that this sh!t will never fly in this country. I certainly want to retain my right to own a gun(s), but I'm not worried about us all losing that right in the near or protracted future.

I FIRMLY believe this is EXACTLY why Clinton was able to ban so many guns. And Clinton wasn't even particularly anti-gun. Kerry is openly the most anti-gun person to make a run at the White House! Don't make assumptions, research it! This is from the NRA and they put up all the bill numbers in the article for anyone who cares.

Nobody will come out and say, "let's take away all guns", they've tried that and know it's suicide. But what the anti-gun lobby has learned to do is isolate packets of gun owners, Klinton took on high power semi-auto rifle users, and high capacity mag owners and took away that freedom. Most gun owners didn't care.

Arnold just took away .50 caliber rifles from Californians. Again, because they only took on a small portion of gun owners, they were able to pass a bill.

Kennedy tried to take away high power center fire rifle cartridges, supported by Kerry, and lost because they took on too big a majority of gun owners. But they'll wait until some criminal shoots through a BP vest with a deer rifle, and this will come back.

Anti-gunners like Feinstein when asked why she took away semi-auto centerfire rifles remarked something to the effect of "because that was all we could take. I'd like to take them all."

Mr. Skerry supports this fully.

KERRY WANTS YOUR GUNS!




Last edited by luvtolean; 10-24-2004 at 3:24 PM.
luvtolean is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 177 Old 10-24-2004, 4:14 PM
 
Join Date: 05-09-2003
Posts: 4,804
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0
                   
Re: John Kerry Wants to Ban Guns in America!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket
John Kerry Wants to Ban Guns in America!!!!
And I want to **** Nicole Kidman. Wanna bet which will happen first? Because it will take an act of Congress for either to take place.

CBRVFR is offline  
post #5 of 177 Old 10-24-2004, 4:39 PM
 
Join Date: 08-01-2001
Posts: 14,390
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0
                 
Re: John Kerry Wants to Ban Guns in America!!!!

Or the acts of a bunch of new Supreme Court justices.

Apathy is the reason we will lose the second amendment.




Last edited by luvtolean; 10-24-2004 at 4:40 PM.
luvtolean is offline  
post #6 of 177 Old 10-24-2004, 6:06 PM
 
Join Date: 06-11-2001
Posts: 497
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0
 
Re: John Kerry Wants to Ban Guns in America!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BacchusAnd I reiterate: [I
ANYONE[/I] in the White House will be better than the lying, corrupt criminal we have in there now. So there!
So how is the one in there now any different then any other one that has been in there or trying to get in there?
thebackdraft is offline  
post #7 of 177 Old 10-24-2004, 6:08 PM Thread Starter
 
rocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-11-2003
Location: VA
Posts: 1,250
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 18
   
Re: John Kerry Wants to Ban Guns in America!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBRVFR
And I want to **** Nicole Kidman.

Huh, and I always thought you were homosexual.

All kidding aside, the gun issue is very important to our overall freedom. If we lose the 2nd or somehow Kerry gets judges onboard that misinterpret the 2nd to be a hunting issue we risk losing all of our freedoms.













"When they came for the gypsies, I did not speak, for I am
not a gypsy. When they came for the Jews, I did not speak,
because I wasn’t a Jew. When they came for the Catholics,
I did not speak, for I am not a Catholic. And when they
came for me, there was no one left to speak."

I came here to chew bubble gum and to kick some ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum.
rocket is offline  
post #8 of 177 Old 10-24-2004, 8:14 PM
 
Join Date: 03-02-2004
Location: Melb/Vic/Aust
Age: 40
Posts: 1,174
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 17
 
Send a message via MSN to Cowboy1600
Re: John Kerry Wants to Ban Guns in America!!!!

Pfffft.....now dont take this personally (but most of you will) but do you know how stupid you people appear to non-americans? You dont need a gun to be "free". You the most frightened country in the world. What is it your scared of exactly? I dont get it. Always crapping on about the second ammendment this, second ammendment that. Im sorry but its a load of crap. What the hell do you need a semi-auto shotty for? And assault rifles. We dont have them here and we're fine. European countries arent allowed to have them and they are just dandy. Asia? No guns!!

I dont get you people. Your obsessed with weapons.

Poking the Devil with a stick then running away
Cowboy1600 is offline  
post #9 of 177 Old 10-24-2004, 9:35 PM
 
Join Date: 05-09-2003
Posts: 4,804
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0
                   
Re: John Kerry Wants to Ban Guns in America!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy1600
Pfffft.....now dont take this personally (but most of you will) but do you know how stupid you people appear to non-americans? You dont need a gun to be "free". You the most frightened country in the world. What is it your scared of exactly? I dont get it. Always crapping on about the second ammendment this, second ammendment that. Im sorry but its a load of crap. What the hell do you need a semi-auto shotty for? And assault rifles. We dont have them here and we're fine. European countries arent allowed to have them and they are just dandy. Asia? No guns!!

I dont get you people. Your obsessed with weapons.

Quote:
"When they came for the gypsies, I did not speak, for I am
not a gypsy. When they came for the Jews, I did not speak,
because I wasn’t a Jew. When they came for the Catholics,
I did not speak, for I am not a Catholic. And when they
came for me, there was no one left to speak."
I get it - Cowboy at 1600 Pennsylvania?

Anyway, as you might know, I'm no GWB apologist, nor am I particularly enamored of guns. But we are a country born in a revolution, and a brief acquaintance with world history shows us that many nations have not been ablr to preserve their sovereignity because they were unable to stop a totalitarian movement from taking over, either from within or without.

Europe? that continent has yet to fully recover from a century of fascism, genocide and repression. South America? forget it. Asia? Are you even slightly aware of the history of your own region in the last 60 years?

I kid with rocket, and don't often share his emphasis, but the bottom line is that while we'll have crappy presidents ( as we're guaranteed to have for the next four years regardless) , representatives, generals and judges, but they are not in a position to RULE us, or change the elective process, or restrict the essential rights of our citizenship, because the writers of the constitution took that option away from them.

And while I don't want a .50 caliber anything, I'm not opposed to my neighbors owning one.

Stupid? most of the world that is free to make that judgement does so under the umbrella of freedom that the US and its allies, including the Aussies, guarantee.
CBRVFR is offline  
post #10 of 177 Old 10-24-2004, 10:06 PM Thread Starter
 
rocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-11-2003
Location: VA
Posts: 1,250
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 18
   
Re: John Kerry Wants to Ban Guns in America!!!!

HOOAH!!!!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by CBRVFR
I get it - Cowboy at 1600 Pennsylvania?

Anyway, as you might know, I'm no GWB apologist, nor am I particularly enamored of guns. But we are a country born in a revolution, and a brief acquaintance with world history shows us that many nations have not been ablr to preserve their sovereignity because they were unable to stop a totalitarian movement from taking over, either from within or without.

Europe? that continent has yet to fully recover from a century of fascism, genocide and repression. South America? forget it. Asia? Are you even slightly aware of the history of your own region in the last 60 years?

I kid with rocket, and don't often share his emphasis, but the bottom line is that while we'll have crappy presidents ( as we're guaranteed to have for the next four years regardless) , representatives, generals and judges, but they are not in a position to RULE us, or change the elective process, or restrict the essential rights of our citizenship, because the writers of the constitution took that option away from them.

And while I don't want a .50 caliber anything, I'm not opposed to my neighbors owning one.

Stupid? most of the world that is free to make that judgement does so under the umbrella of freedom that the US and its allies, including the Aussies, guarantee.

I came here to chew bubble gum and to kick some ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum.
rocket is offline  
post #11 of 177 Old 10-24-2004, 10:23 PM Thread Starter
 
rocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-11-2003
Location: VA
Posts: 1,250
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 18
   
Re: John Kerry Wants to Ban Guns in America!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy1600
Pfffft.....now dont take this personally (but most of you will) but do you know how stupid you people appear to non-americans? You dont need a gun to be "free". You the most frightened country in the world. What is it your scared of exactly? I dont get it. Always crapping on about the second ammendment this, second ammendment that. Im sorry but its a load of crap. What the hell do you need a semi-auto shotty for? And assault rifles. We dont have them here and we're fine. European countries arent allowed to have them and they are just dandy. Asia? No guns!!

I dont get you people. Your obsessed with weapons.
Don't be a hater Cowboy the US Constitution isn't a "load of crap". I couldn't care less how I look to the world - they don't have my best interest at heart - the founders did.

I could write a 150 page report on the virtues of the 2nd Amendment but why? You said it pretty well yourself...You just don't get it.


What do I need with a motorcycle that does 175mph???? Because I can!!!

I came here to chew bubble gum and to kick some ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum.
rocket is offline  
post #12 of 177 Old 10-24-2004, 10:49 PM
 
EDDIE110171's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-25-2004
Location: MIAMI, FL, USA.
Age: 47
Posts: 1,848
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 17
 
Send a message via AIM to EDDIE110171
Re: John Kerry Wants to Ban Guns in America!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy1600
Pfffft.....now dont take this personally (but most of you will) but do you know how stupid you people appear to non-americans? You dont need a gun to be "free". You the most frightened country in the world. What is it your scared of exactly? I dont get it. Always crapping on about the second ammendment this, second ammendment that. Im sorry but its a load of crap. What the hell do you need a semi-auto shotty for? And assault rifles. We dont have them here and we're fine. European countries arent allowed to have them and they are just dandy. Asia? No guns!!

I dont get you people. Your obsessed with weapons.
And if you weren't allowed to own a sport bike you probably would get the Americans obsessed with their sport bikes.
It's easy for someone who has never had certain rights to say, "why do you need it." If you never had a right you won't miss it. So your right, you won't get it.

"another beautiful theory beaten to death by a gang of ruthless facts..."
- Tom Hanna (Master Metalshaper/Nitrogeezer)
EDDIE110171 is offline  
post #13 of 177 Old 10-25-2004, 12:29 AM
 
Join Date: 03-02-2004
Location: Melb/Vic/Aust
Age: 40
Posts: 1,174
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 17
 
Send a message via MSN to Cowboy1600
Re: John Kerry Wants to Ban Guns in America!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBRVFR
I get it - Cowboy at 1600 Pennsylvania?

Anyway, as you might know, I'm no GWB apologist, nor am I particularly enamored of guns. But we are a country born in a revolution, and a brief acquaintance with world history shows us that many nations have not been ablr to preserve their sovereignity because they were unable to stop a totalitarian movement from taking over, either from within or without.

Europe? that continent has yet to fully recover from a century of fascism, genocide and repression. South America? forget it. Asia? Are you even slightly aware of the history of your own region in the last 60 years?

I kid with rocket, and don't often share his emphasis, but the bottom line is that while we'll have crappy presidents ( as we're guaranteed to have for the next four years regardless) , representatives, generals and judges, but they are not in a position to RULE us, or change the elective process, or restrict the essential rights of our citizenship, because the writers of the constitution took that option away from them.

And while I don't want a .50 caliber anything, I'm not opposed to my neighbors owning one.

Stupid? most of the world that is free to make that judgement does so under the umbrella of freedom that the US and its allies, including the Aussies, guarantee.
They havent been able to preserve their soverignty? Yeah, and why is that? Dont tell me, because their population wasnt armed. They arent free or soverign because of more powerful countries, and that doesnt mean just America, like to play a chess like game called imperialism. It still goes on today. What countries arent "free" and how come? You go on about freedom. Im free but dont have guns lying about my house. Guns arent the only way to maintian soverignty.
Do you believe your not ruled by your government? K. I know I sure as hell dont. I live in an elected dictatorship. All the checks and balances put in place to ensure democracy are so open to corruption and influence that it makes it almost defunct. Being able to fill your house with firearms isnt going to change this.

As for us guaranteeing freedom, we're the biggest oppresors in the world. We just do it by proxy. We dont incarcerate people, we instead shackle their government. Why do we do this? So we can rape their country for all its worth. Our appetite for goods is insatiable. We cant appease it on our own so we go looking offshore and use our might to bully other countries to do as we want.

When your neighbour gets the shits one night and blows someones head off with that gun will you mind then? Wont happen to me I hear you say. 15000 murders by guns each year says its going to happen to you long before it happens to me.

Poking the Devil with a stick then running away
Cowboy1600 is offline  
post #14 of 177 Old 10-25-2004, 12:57 AM
 
Join Date: 03-02-2004
Location: Melb/Vic/Aust
Age: 40
Posts: 1,174
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 17
 
Send a message via MSN to Cowboy1600
Re: John Kerry Wants to Ban Guns in America!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDDIE110171
And if you weren't allowed to own a sport bike you probably would get the Americans obsessed with their sport bikes.
It's easy for someone who has never had certain rights to say, "why do you need it." If you never had a right you won't miss it. So your right, you won't get it.
We're allowed to own guns in Australia. Only difference is the government controls these weapons much much tighter and guns that are unnecessary cant be owned.

As for the "Why do you need a sportsbike?" argument, sportsbikes cant be compared with guns. Guns are designed to kill people. That is their primary purpose. They werent designed to shoot targets or game. They have evolved that way, their primary purpose is to kill people. Sportsbikes do kill many people. However they generally only kill the people on the firing end. Occasionally a bystander cops it, but its very rare. Bikes arent designed to kill people so they shouldnt be controlled as tightly as guns. The primary purpose of a bike is to transport a person from point A to point B. Occasionally someone gets killed doing this. If my bike falls into the wrong hands they arent going to kill me or someone else with it. If im hard up for cash im not going to go hold up a bank with my sportsbike. If I pop some acid and have a psychotic episode im not going to go take out my family. Comparing bikes to guns is idiotic, im sorry.

I own a sportsbike because
A) its cheap transport(altho not as cheap as a scooter)
B) its a **** load of fun
C) peak hour means nothing to me
D) parking is a breeze

Yes a scooter is better at these, baring point B, however as I have said in the past im not a bleeding heart.

Why would I own a gun
A) to protect myself....hmm maybe if guns were more heavily controlled and the government made buying one both legally and illegally harder I may not need one
B) Its a **** load of fun....Hmmm....there's dirty old men out there who like rooting little boys in the bum....I suppose they think thats fun too...so they should they be allowed to do it
C) ummmmm........hmmmmm......cause I have a small penis?
D) mmmmmm Oh I know....because I can!! hey.....I could root little boys too....and apparently its fun....so why not? Hang on the government legistlates against it, dang, there goes that idea. But hang on, Why? I know because it causes pain and hurt to other people!!....hmmmm so do guns....so do bikes....ahhhh....but bikes arent designed to hurt people, thats an unfortunate consequence.

Poking the Devil with a stick then running away
Cowboy1600 is offline  
post #15 of 177 Old 10-25-2004, 1:02 AM
 
Join Date: 03-02-2004
Location: Melb/Vic/Aust
Age: 40
Posts: 1,174
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 17
 
Send a message via MSN to Cowboy1600
Re: John Kerry Wants to Ban Guns in America!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket
Don't be a hater Cowboy the US Constitution isn't a "load of crap". I couldn't care less how I look to the world - they don't have my best interest at heart - the founders did.

I could write a 150 page report on the virtues of the 2nd Amendment but why? You said it pretty well yourself...You just don't get it.


What do I need with a motorcycle that does 175mph???? Because I can!!!
I dont mean to be a hater. I just cant understand your countries obsession with guns. It does your country so much harm. Just because your founders made it a right doesnt mean that it is right. Your founders werent infaliable. They also said that a person was innocent till proven guilty, and that law should be carried out without prejudice. What happened to this when your government, as did ours, passed bills that gives it the power to imprison someone without charge?

Poking the Devil with a stick then running away
Cowboy1600 is offline  
Reply

  Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Other > Politics

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Kittens ConqSoft Politics 3 09-12-2004 1:29 PM
Zell Miller's speech last night ER Politics 31 09-03-2004 7:49 PM
Kerry just got my vote... Baketech Politics 46 08-27-2004 7:41 AM
John Kerry Addams ConqSoft Politics 3 06-26-2004 12:40 AM
Sen. John Kerry Scandal? Red Rider Politics 84 02-17-2004 1:07 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome