We need to become Iranís mosquito - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Politics Discussion of Politics. Heated discussions are expected with this subject matter. If you don't have a thick skin, stay away. If you would like to block posts from this forum, see here.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 41 Old 08-15-2006, 12:03 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 27

We need to become Iranís mosquito

Itís quite obvious what Iran and its minions are doing. And we need to reciprocate. They are draining our recourses a little bit at a time. We need to do the same thing to them. Anyone remember Momar Kadafi? Reagan needled him into submission by various methods. The most comical thing he did was to make Navy Seals landings on his beaches, do a little destruction, then leave without a trace...except for the Soviet equipment they left behind.
We need to drain Iranís vast wealth in the same manor. We need to have them spend money to keep their country afloat. Lots of money. We need to create terror alerts on their side. We are no better than they are and we have to start acting like it. Bite them in the arm and watch them scratch. Bite them in the leg and watch them flinch. Make them so busy taking care of a thousand little things so they have no time to create the Fourth Reich. Itís time for the mosquito to land!

Ride Red
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 41 Old 08-15-2006, 12:27 PM

Reputation Power: 48

Send a message via AIM to sheepofblue
Re: We need to become Iranís mosquito

Quote:
Originally Posted by nedro View Post
Itís quite obvious what Iran and its minions are doing. And we need to reciprocate. They are draining our recourses a little bit at a time. We need to do the same thing to them. Anyone remember Momar Kadafi? Reagan needled him into submission by various methods. The most comical thing he did was to make Navy Seals landings on his beaches, do a little destruction, then leave without a trace...except for the Soviet equipment they left behind.
We need to drain Iranís vast wealth in the same manor. We need to have them spend money to keep their country afloat. Lots of money. We need to create terror alerts on their side. We are no better than they are and we have to start acting like it. Bite them in the arm and watch them scratch. Bite them in the leg and watch them flinch. Make them so busy taking care of a thousand little things so they have no time to create the Fourth Reich. Itís time for the mosquito to land!
The morons in charge would never permit it but a little Mosque vandalization would be productive on that front.

Must obey the sheep dog
post #3 of 41 Old 08-15-2006, 2:43 PM Thread Starter

Funny how when a solution is proposed, the blabber mouths shut up.
All they want to do is banter back and forth to show their intellectual prowess.

Ride Red
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 41 Old 08-15-2006, 2:55 PM

Reputation Power: 0

As a certifiable blabbermouth, I think that thing is utterly retarded...I didn't think it even warranted comment.

post #5 of 41 Old 08-15-2006, 3:14 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvtolean View Post
As a certifiable blabbermouth, I think that thing is utterly retarded...I didn't think it even warranted comment.
Ya, you're probably right. There is no money to be made for guys with BIG oil holdings if Iran is forced to sell oil at reduced prices to keep their infrastruture going.

Ride Red
post #6 of 41 Old 08-15-2006, 3:33 PM

Quote:
We are no better than they are and we have to start acting like it.
This was the bit I liked most. I don't know about you, but I think my country and I, including my President, are a hell of a lot better than some 2 bit fascist wannabe that's lucky his country has oil under it...

post #7 of 41 Old 08-15-2006, 4:11 PM

Reputation Power: 18

Send a message via Yahoo to QuikMike

Quote:
This was the bit I liked most. I don't know about you, but I think my country and I, including my President, are a hell of a lot better than some 2 bit fascist wannabe that's lucky his country has oil under it...
well said, my man

"Make your next move your best move"

-The King of the South, T.I.-

My BlogSpace
post #8 of 41 Old 08-16-2006, 3:03 AM

Quote:
What makes you think that the current administration actually wants to drain Iraq's resources? Keeping things the way they are gives Cheney and company a big bad enemy to trot out when ever it is convenient for them. If Iraq and N. Korea weren't around what would they used beside "the war on terror" to scare the American public?
post #9 of 41 Old 08-16-2006, 3:05 AM

Now this part.

Quote:
... my President, are a hell of a lot better than some 2 bit fascist wannabe that's lucky his country has oil under it...
is pretty retarded.
post #10 of 41 Old 08-16-2006, 7:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaim View Post
What makes you think that the current administration actually wants to drain Iraq's resources? Keeping things the way they are gives Cheney and company a big bad enemy to trot out when ever it is convenient for them. If Iraq and N. Korea weren't around what would they used beside "the war on terror" to scare the American public?
We're talking about Iran here.

As far as, becoming a mosquito or draining resources or whatever else you want to call it, it's quite obvious our foreign policy has been lacking over the past 6 years. You haven't come up with a solution, you've thrown together a poorly thought through basis of a plan, briefed it as your plan, and (fortunately) don't have the ability to follow it though.

Travel back to 2002 and press play. Watch the folly of a poorly thought through basis of a plan. Then report back with the rest of your "plan".
post #11 of 41 Old 08-16-2006, 8:11 AM

Reputation Power: 20

the problem with this is that it would give the damn economists another reason to raise oil prices.

as far as causing some turmoil... how about bringing in convoys full of pigs at night and just let them loose in the streets of tehran. set up video cameras to record the fun in the morning

ok ok, it's tasteless humour but it's the morning.
post #12 of 41 Old 08-16-2006, 10:28 AM

Reputation Power: 43

Send a message via MSN to phobiaphobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACI4LIFE View Post
the problem with this is that it would give the damn economists another reason to raise oil prices.

as far as causing some turmoil... how about bringing in convoys full of pigs at night and just let them loose in the streets of tehran. set up video cameras to record the fun in the morning

ok ok, it's tasteless humour but it's the morning.

You been repped.

And then there's this asshole...
post #13 of 41 Old 08-16-2006, 10:41 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Iran is untouchable to the U.S., and they know it. Euroland doesn't have the balls to do anything about anything, but even if they did Iran would still be untouchable to them.
The only scenerios possible would be Israel going at them, which would make the un cry just like it did to help hizbollah win, or Iraq finally being able to keep their own peace and then going after Iran once again.
Second is so highly unlikely and/or years down the road it isn't one to really dwell on.
It is still possible for an internal uprising to wreak havoc, but that one is also not very likely.

Iran will have their nukes, and will become a stronger ally of Russia and France.
post #14 of 41 Old 08-16-2006, 10:53 AM

Agree with your points except Hizbollah winning. If Lebanon's border is now controlled by an international/Lebanese military, it is a decisive victory for Israel.

Yes, Hizbollah may now have more popular support inside Lebanon, but Israel's borders are now theoretically much more secure.

post #15 of 41 Old 08-16-2006, 10:57 AM

Western culture, pop music, gadgets, clothes, hedonism are mosquito bites to Iran and its mullahs. The internet and public debate are mosquitos, plugging away at urban youth and middle-class ideas. Biking would be a mosquito bite.

In this context, don't think about arms, think about free markets, consumerism and free exchange of ideas.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Other > Politics

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page