Texas Sheriffs Say Terrorists Entering US from Mexico - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Politics Discussion of Politics. Heated discussions are expected with this subject matter. If you don't have a thick skin, stay away. If you would like to block posts from this forum, see here.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 20 Old 08-27-2006, 9:46 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

Texas Sheriffs Say Terrorists Entering US from Mexico

No Bueno!

Texas Sheriffs Say Terrorists Entering US from Mexico -- 08/21/2006
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 Old 08-27-2006, 9:58 AM

Reputation Power: 48

Send a message via AIM to sheepofblue
Re: Texas Sheriffs Say Terrorists Entering US from Mexico

And yet the s in DC are suprised. When you have no borders you have no country.

Must obey the sheep dog
post #3 of 20 Old 08-27-2006, 10:24 AM

Not that I don't believe terrorists are entering through Mexico but, come on people, doesn't anyone else find it a bit convenient that these terrorists are wearing PATCHES and UNIFORMS from Middle Eastern military and Para Military units? That seems even too stupid for a bunch of terrorists and more suited for a really bad, super low budget, made for tv, movie.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 20 Old 08-27-2006, 10:31 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhfirefighter13 View Post
Not that I don't believe terrorists are entering through Mexico but, come on people, doesn't anyone else find it a bit convenient that these terrorists are wearing PATCHES and UNIFORMS from Middle Eastern military and Para Military units? That seems even too stupid for a bunch of terrorists and more suited for a really bad, super low budget, made for tv, movie.
That caught my eye too. The only "valid" reason for this would be when they link up with a "coyote" it would be proof for the payment arranged sometime else.

They were just patches from Uniforms.

Could go either way... The interesting thing is I got the link from an LEA only intelligence "association".
post #5 of 20 Old 08-27-2006, 10:40 AM

Quote:
I think they're out grinding political axes and looking for some of that Homeland Security money.

post #6 of 20 Old 08-27-2006, 10:47 AM Thread Starter

I agree, there was a huge shift in focus after 9/11, and I saw many "specialized" departments incorporate "anti-terrorism" into there specific areas of specialty for budgetary purposes.

Unfortunately you can't argue these facts:

Administrationís FY 2007 budget request will, if approved by Congress, increase total funded bed space levels to 27,500, well short of the 34,653 additional detention beds needed to detain all SIC, SST, and CAP aliens that pose a potential national security or public safety risk to the U.S.

Illegal Aliens from Special Interest Countries and State Sponsors of Terrorism Countries. A significant number of OTMs that are apprehended and released each year originate from SIC and SST. From FY 2001 through the first half of FY 2005, 91,516 SIC and SST aliens were apprehended of which 45,000 (49%) were later released. It is not known exactly how many of these SIC and SST aliens were ultimately issued final orders of removal and were actually removed since such data is not tracked by DRO. However, assuming SIC and SST aliens are being removed at the same rate as other apprehended and released aliens, 85 percent of the SIC and SST aliens released who eventually receive final orders of removal will abscond. Table 6 provides a breakdown of OTMs from SIC and SST countries that were apprehended and released from FY 2001 through the first 6 months of FY 2005.

source: http://www.dhs.gov/interweb/assetlib...6-33_Apr06.pdf
post #7 of 20 Old 08-27-2006, 10:55 AM

How many people were coming in from SIC and SST countries before?

These places are shitholes...of course people are trying to leave them. It doesn't necessarily make them terrorists, it makes them smart.

They know they're not getting into the US through normal channels as they are from verboten countries...

post #8 of 20 Old 08-27-2006, 11:02 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvtolean View Post
How many people were coming in from SIC and SST countries before?

These places are shitholes...of course people are trying to leave them. It doesn't necessarily make them terrorists, it makes them smart.

They know they're not getting into the US through normal channels as they are from verboten countries...
Dude, the point is the world has changed from before.

I'm more than a little worried that these people from Some Shithole Terrorist (SST) country are still infiltrating AND getting "kicks" back to where friggin' where ever with a slap on the hand.

I'm not one to wave the Immigration hate flag, look back at several threads on that and my stance, but G-D! WTF?

Remember, I worked the POE's and checkpoints in the past. I'm aware of how many apprehended and how many get through. Even without all the recent hyperbole around the topic, it's kinda scary (in a reality way, not in a conservative "scare tactic" way)...
post #9 of 20 Old 08-27-2006, 11:04 AM

Reputation Power: 48

Send a message via AIM to sheepofblue

Quote:
Yep all spies and terrorists are geniuses that operate with 007 like precision While it may be false (or true) the important FACT is that it could easily be a reality. Also there gang traffic and drug smuggling in growing quantity. We can either control our own southern border or someone else will for us

Must obey the sheep dog
post #10 of 20 Old 08-27-2006, 11:15 AM

There doesn't need to be any 007 stuff. A 7 year old could tell you that if you don't want to be caught don't wave a flag...you wear a t-shirt with Arabic text on it. sheesh.
post #11 of 20 Old 08-27-2006, 11:25 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
There doesn't need to be any 007 stuff. A 7 year old could tell you that if you don't want to be caught don't wave a flag...you wear a t-shirt with Arabic text on it. sheesh.

post #12 of 20 Old 08-27-2006, 1:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheepofblue View Post
Yep all spies and terrorists are geniuses that operate with 007 like precision While it may be false (or true) the important FACT is that it could easily be a reality. Also there gang traffic and drug smuggling in growing quantity. We can either control our own southern border or someone else will for us
Quote:
Terrorists, and criminals in general, aren't caught by crazy technological means. They're caught because they made some stupid mistake.

Technology finds anomalies. Basic, low-buck searching through the garbage can finds the evidence.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if these guys were speaking Arabic to each other while crossing the border, someone overheard a strange language and reported them. That's how people work. We're all stupid.
post #13 of 20 Old 08-27-2006, 2:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamus View Post

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if these guys were speaking Arabic to each other while crossing the border, someone overheard a strange language and reported them. That's how people work. We're all stupid.
That I can believe. The guy who makes no mistakes never gets caught but wearing patches? That's a bit beyond your normal kind of stupid, don't you think? We're not talking about normal military unit patches here either. One of those things was of a plane flying into a building. That's just a tad too obvious for me.
post #14 of 20 Old 08-27-2006, 2:30 PM

want a real shocker...

terrorists came to this country from 92-2001 right through immigrations

hell the border is one thing...but when you open the door and just let them walk right on in...then act shocked when they do something
post #15 of 20 Old 08-31-2006, 11:28 PM

yeah but the FBI would have shown some type of flag come up and track well know terrorist to wherever they went to no?fmp?

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Other > Politics

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page