The Next Obama Eligibility Case - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Politics Discussion of Politics. Heated discussions are expected with this subject matter. If you don't have a thick skin, stay away. If you would like to block posts from this forum, see here.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 22 Old 12-31-2008, 5:32 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 162

The Next Obama Eligibility Case

And this one might stick....

Eligibility case finds 'standing'?

"Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 22 Old 12-31-2008, 5:52 PM

Reputation Power: 17

Send a message via Yahoo to sscottab
Re: The Next Obama Eligibility Case

i can almost bet if he was white the question of his eligibility would have never come up, personly i believe the rite person won the election. it would not suprise me if the people who started this belongs to a white supremise group or the kkk but that is just an asumption.

when you are on a honda you are on the best
2002 CBR954RR
scott
www.itriderz.com
post #3 of 22 Old 12-31-2008, 6:14 PM
Global Moderator

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 25

Obama knew the laws and knew he could probably get away with breaking them. It has nothing to do with race. McCain is in the same boat; not a natural born citizen. Both parties should be ashamed; they should be checking their candidates.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 22 Old 12-31-2008, 7:22 PM

Reputation Power: 11

Be honest, do a nexus search and you will find that Hussein got zero negative stories compared to the other chump. I have AA friends that still don't think his Mother was white or that his biofather was a wahabist radical Muslim! Now, how many criminals run in your circle?HMMMMM! How many times have you sat in the living room of a known, proud terrorist? Google Rezco or William Ayers!
post #5 of 22 Old 12-31-2008, 8:17 PM

Reputation Power: 48

Send a message via AIM to sheepofblue

Hog wash on the race card! The question was also raised on McCain during the election. I personally think he is eligible but the fact that there seems to be zero process to prove eligibility is not good. Further as I have stated before I think the Supreme Court should take this issue up not to remove Obama but rather to set a minimum standard of evidence for future elections.

Must obey the sheep dog
post #6 of 22 Old 12-31-2008, 8:27 PM

Reputation Power: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by sscottab View Post
i can almost bet if he was white the question of his eligibility would have never come up, personly i believe the rite person won the election. it would not suprise me if the people who started this belongs to a white supremise group or the kkk but that is just an asumption.
, i hope that he is a natural born US citizen. He's a smart man from the things that i read, i hope that he is doing the right thing.
post #7 of 22 Old 12-31-2008, 8:52 PM
Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokitt51 View Post
, i hope that he is a natural born US citizen. He's a smart man from the things that i read, i hope that he is doing the right thing.
He's not and has said as much too:
https://www.fireblades.org/forums/pol...tml#post749948

The race issue is the court not wanting to hear the case or the media not talking about it.
post #8 of 22 Old 01-01-2009, 12:39 PM Thread Starter

Reputation Power: 162

I read a lot about race issue. What about legal issue? Doesn't it worry anyone that there are loops that parties explore to get their canditate into the oval office?

"Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici"
post #9 of 22 Old 01-01-2009, 1:08 PM
DUX

Reputation Power: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by sscottab View Post
i can almost bet if he was white the question of his eligibility would have never come up
Schwarzenegger would run for president if eligible - Breaking News From New Jersey - NJ.com

post #10 of 22 Old 01-01-2009, 1:35 PM
Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheepofblue View Post
Hog wash on the race card! The question was also raised on McCain during the election. I personally think he is eligible but the fact that there seems to be zero process to prove eligibility is not good. Further as I have stated before I think the Supreme Court should take this issue up not to remove Obama but rather to set a minimum standard of evidence for future elections.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FB1000inPA View Post
I read a lot about race issue. What about legal issue? Doesn't it worry anyone that there are loops that parties explore to get their canditate into the oval office?
That is my concern as well. If you turn a blind eye once; what else can be done? We might as well as get rid of the Constitution.

Why not put a big asterisk next to his name (Obama) and say that he was not an official president and he was not the 44th President of the United States of America? If he is not eligble, then he cannot be president. He is a Constitutional lawyer; he should know the law. He did and thought he can get away with it. Either the Constitution is the supreme law of the land or it is not; we cannot decide that it is ok in some circumstances not to enforce it.
post #11 of 22 Old 08-31-2009, 10:00 PM

Reputation Power: 0

Hi guys ! Do you know that Bill Gates visits www.fireblades.org?

Look at this picture
post #12 of 22 Old 09-14-2009, 7:38 PM

Reputation Power: 0

The current argument goes something like this:

Even if he was born in Hawaii, the fact that his stepfather adopted him in Indonesia negates his citizenship. He admitted the adoption in his biography and in interviews. It was a law in Indonesia at that time that only citizens of Indonesia were allowed to attend the schools there. Obama admits he attended. By that logic, he renounced his US citizenship and became and Indonesian citizen. Therefore, he would have had to reapply for citizenship upon return to the US. He did NOT. Therefore he is ineligible to hold the office of President of the United States.
post #13 of 22 Old 09-18-2009, 8:12 AM

Reputation Power: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamondback View Post
The current argument goes something like this:

Even if he was born in Hawaii, the fact that his stepfather adopted him in Indonesia negates his citizenship. He admitted the adoption in his biography and in interviews. It was a law in Indonesia at that time that only citizens of Indonesia were allowed to attend the schools there. Obama admits he attended. By that logic, he renounced his US citizenship and became and Indonesian citizen. Therefore, he would have had to reapply for citizenship upon return to the US. He did NOT. Therefore he is ineligible to hold the office of President of the United States.
Going to school doesnt prove he took Indonesian citizenship or renounced his US citizenship.

Whats the rules on renouncing US citizenship?
Can someone else do it for you? Especially if its by applying for citizenship of another country when you are a minor?

Has anyone proved he was a citizen of another country to even get into a legal argument if that is enough for him to lose his citizenship?

And even after all that - the constitution says "natural born citizen"
is someone who was a citizen at birth and gives up citizenship and gets it back still a natural born citizen?
post #14 of 22 Old 09-18-2009, 9:00 AM

Reputation Power: 20

Dream on guys. This has been a non issue and will continue to be. These idiotic suits have been denied at practically every appellate level. Sorry you don't like democracy when the majority doesn't agree with you.
post #15 of 22 Old 09-18-2009, 9:10 AM

Reputation Power: 36

I'm getting very tired of this story and I wish they would provide his birth certificate since they say they have it, and be done with it.

If it is proven he is not a Natural Born Citizen then where do they go. Technically everything he has signed into law becomes illegal. Here is a piece from that article.

"Should Senator Obama be discovered, after he takes office, to be ineligible for the Office of President of the United States of America and, thereby, his election declared void," argues a similar case brought by Alan Keyes and pending in California, "Americans will suffer irreparable harm in that (a) usurper will be sitting as the President of the United States, and none of the treaties, laws, or executive orders signed by him will be valid or legal."

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Other > Politics

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page