Black Tuesday - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Politics Discussion of Politics. Heated discussions are expected with this subject matter. If you don't have a thick skin, stay away. If you would like to block posts from this forum, see here.

User Tag List

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 62 Old 01-19-2009, 6:32 PM Thread Starter
Global Moderator
 
Join Date: 05-01-2006
Posts: 5,652
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 25
           
Black Tuesday

Every year we have Black Friday
In the Wall Street crash of 1929, we had Black Thursday

Tomorrow is Black Tuesday the day America dies. Someone that is not a natural born citizen becomes president.
lanbrown is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 62 Old 01-19-2009, 7:09 PM
 
Join Date: 09-11-2005
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 222
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 14
 
Re: Black Tuesday

Give it a rest...this b.s. about Obama's citizenship is just that...B.S.!
It has already been discredited over and over. He was born in Hawaii.
The ONLY people still claiming he's not a U.S. citizen, don't know what the hell they're talking about.
Fishboy is offline  
post #3 of 62 Old 01-19-2009, 7:17 PM Thread Starter
Global Moderator
 
Join Date: 05-01-2006
Posts: 5,652
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 25
           
Re: Black Tuesday

It doesn't matter; a natural born citizen must have parents that ARE citizens. he father is NOT a US citizen. Thus, he is not a natural born citizen.

Read up on the US Constitution and you will see he is not a natural born citizen.
Emmerich de Vattel wrote this and his writings heavily influenced our founding fathers.
"The natives, or naturalborn citizens, are those born in the country, of parents who are citizens."

The only BS is Obama himself. Look at the crooks he has put in place and he has yet to take office. Look at who he associates with. the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
lanbrown is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 62 Old 01-19-2009, 7:47 PM
 
.OrgOwner's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-16-2007
Age: 54
Posts: 2,281
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 18
       
Re: Black Tuesday

.OrgOwner is offline  
post #5 of 62 Old 01-19-2009, 7:50 PM Thread Starter
Global Moderator
 
Join Date: 05-01-2006
Posts: 5,652
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 25
           
Re: Black Tuesday

Extra butter?
lanbrown is offline  
post #6 of 62 Old 01-19-2009, 8:03 PM
 
Join Date: 12-09-2008
Location: San Diego
Age: 61
Posts: 287
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 11
 
Re: Black Tuesday

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanbrown View Post
It doesn't matter; a natural born citizen must have parents that ARE citizens. he father is NOT a US citizen. Thus, he is not a natural born citizen.

Read up on the US Constitution and you will see he is not a natural born citizen.
Emmerich de Vattel wrote this and his writings heavily influenced our founding fathers.
"The natives, or naturalborn citizens, are those born in the country, of parents who are citizens."

The only BS is Obama himself. Look at the crooks he has put in place and he has yet to take office. Look at who he associates with. the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
You're wrong. The distinction isn't whether or not he was born here in the U.S., it's whether or not he was a "naturalized" citizen. He was NOT a naturalized citizen, giving him the same level of (natural born) citizenship as a person born in the U.S.

Your belief would make ineligible thousands of people born outside the borders of the U.S. to U.S. citizens - consider the number of U.S. military service persons who staff military installations around the world. Then there are the diplomats - both appointed and professional - who also live outside of the U.S. borders.

Maybe you can answer this question: Where was John McCain born? Since he was born outside the U.S., was he also ineligible?
muddysteel is offline  
post #7 of 62 Old 01-19-2009, 8:05 PM
 
Join Date: 09-11-2005
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 222
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 14
 
Re: Black Tuesday

My guess is that this "he isn't a U.S. citizen" argument is meant as cover for what's really got a lot of you upset....A non-white man is our new president and you can't stand it.

I'm surprised you haven't started a thread about how he's really a Muslim terrorist...or did I miss that one?
Fishboy is offline  
post #8 of 62 Old 01-19-2009, 8:07 PM
 
.OrgOwner's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04-16-2007
Age: 54
Posts: 2,281
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 18
       
Re: Black Tuesday

Have you seen the spec sheet on that limo they are using to cart Obama around in? I wonder how many nutters have been making threats already, right or wrong Obama is what the majority of people want so I think it's time to live with it.
.OrgOwner is offline  
post #9 of 62 Old 01-19-2009, 8:09 PM
 
LoopyLee's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-15-2008
Location: Everywhere.. via the interweb
Posts: 11,894
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 144
                     
Send a message via MSN to LoopyLee Send a message via Skype™ to LoopyLee
Re: Black Tuesday

Quote:
Originally Posted by .OrgOwner View Post
right or wrong Obama is what the majority of people want so I think it's time to live with it.

What you leave behind is not what is engraved on stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others - Pericles

Blade Rider

LoopyLee is offline  
post #10 of 62 Old 01-19-2009, 8:16 PM
 
Join Date: 07-20-2008
Location: Clio, Michigan
Age: 40
Posts: 271
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 12
 
Re: Black Tuesday

I didn't vote for him. I didn't really like him winning, but its done. Now hopefully he can get some things going econ. wise. Gotta make the best of it.
08silvercbr is offline  
post #11 of 62 Old 01-19-2009, 8:29 PM
 
Join Date: 01-08-2009
Location: Haughton, Louisiana currently in Iraq.
Age: 45
Posts: 1,628
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 21
               
Send a message via MSN to Jetpilot07
Re: Black Tuesday

they are all crooks, so f-it...
Jetpilot07 is offline  
post #12 of 62 Old 01-19-2009, 9:01 PM
 
sscottab's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-25-2005
Location: pittsfield maine
Age: 55
Posts: 552
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 17
       
Send a message via Yahoo to sscottab
Re: Black Tuesday

Iam glad he won, at least there will not be another 4 years of bushonomics, on all the boards iam a member of this is the only one that has active threads on this subject. personly i think the title of the thread is inappropriate but that is just me and no iam not black iam a pasty white irish.
tommorow he will be the president so deal with it.

when you are on a honda you are on the best
2002 CBR954RR
scott
www.itriderz.com
sscottab is offline  
post #13 of 62 Old 01-19-2009, 9:14 PM
 
Join Date: 04-16-2006
Location: Middessa Tx
Posts: 1,640
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 17
     
Re: Black Tuesday

Quote:
Originally Posted by .OrgOwner View Post
Have you seen the spec sheet on that limo they are using to cart Obama around in? I wonder how many nutters have been making threats already, right or wrong Obama is what the majority of people want so I think it's time to live with it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishboy View Post
Give it a rest...this b.s. about Obama's citizenship is just that...B.S.!
It has already been discredited over and over. He was born in Hawaii.
The ONLY people still claiming he's not a U.S. citizen, don't know what the hell they're talking about.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetpilot07 View Post
they are all crooks, so f-it...
rokitt51 is offline  
post #14 of 62 Old 01-19-2009, 9:18 PM
 
Join Date: 08-29-2008
Location: Wyoming
Age: 32
Posts: 2,533
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 38
                     
Send a message via AIM to WyoJames Send a message via MSN to WyoJames
Re: Black Tuesday

purple
WyoJames is offline  
post #15 of 62 Old 01-19-2009, 9:53 PM
 
Join Date: 10-04-2007
Location: Gaithersburg Maryland
Age: 48
Posts: 946
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 13
   
Re: Black Tuesday

OK, shew! Had to compose my self there. I just wrote an entire page as a response but now I am calm so deleted it.
Calmly... No one gives a rats butt if you or Obama is black. No one I know has an issue with him because he is black. They do however have an issue with things he is doing and what it will mean for out civil rights and freedoms. I am not going to get into the whole political side because that is not an argument for here and one that wont be productive anyway.
What I will say though is GET OVER YOURSELF. Stop crying that every injustice is because of racism. Not everytime someone disagrees with you is it because of racism. If you got fired or did not get the job chances are it is because you are not qualified or sucked at it. If you did not get into a school chances are it is because you are simple. If someone does not want you areound it is probably because you are a bonehead not because they are racist. Once you stop assuming everytime someone disagrees with your or you do not get your way it is because of racism you will be better off.
Doomwitha929 is offline  
Reply

  Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Other > Politics

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tuesday Funny deez Off-Topic 5 03-15-2005 11:20 PM
Just picked up the 954 on tuesday TheTruth21 Honda FireBlade 12 03-14-2005 1:45 AM
Two Wheel Tuesday Baketech Honda FireBlade 21 11-23-2003 1:27 AM
2 Wheel Tuesday Bacchus Off-Topic 15 08-06-2003 2:26 PM
Tuesday Night Fights bubba Off-Topic 5 06-11-2003 7:00 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome