Dean-Clinton or Gore-Clinton in 04? - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Politics Discussion of Politics. Heated discussions are expected with this subject matter. If you don't have a thick skin, stay away. If you would like to block posts from this forum, see here.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 Old 12-12-2003, 4:32 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 42

Dean-Clinton or Gore-Clinton in 04?

Although she has ruled out a presidential bid in 04, she will not comment on the issue of being the running mate.....

Anyone care to wager whether she will run under Dean or Gore?

Sith Apprentice
CBR929 - VFR800 - VFR800
"There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one..." - Joey Dunlop
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 12-12-2003, 4:55 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

Re: Dean-Clinton or Gore-Clinton in 04?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baketech
Although she has ruled out a presidential bid in 04, she will not comment on the issue of being the running mate.....

Anyone care to wager whether she will run under Dean or Gore?
Hitlary is a power craver. There is no way she will run as a Vice President, unless the klinton family is already planning another murder (Vince Foster among others anyone?).
She'll run for President in '08. The whole reason the klintons pushed Clark into the race was to devide the Dems. If Dean gets the Dem nod, they will convince Clark to run as an indy. They don't want a Dem to win in '04, as it would mean having to wait until '12 for a hitlary run. She'd be too old then, so their best bet is to have Bush serve out a second term and then run for an open White House in '08.
post #3 of 4 Old 12-12-2003, 5:56 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

... and the CIA killed Kennedy, aliens did land in Roswell and they are now holed up in a remote part of the Nevada desert at Area 51, and a small group of very wealthy jews are in control of the world...

I don't know if Bill would let Hill be under Howard, but he might be down with a threesome...

All kidding aside, the success rate of vice presidents going on to election to the presidency is not high. I think she is too smart to put herself in that deadend. I'd pay 2 to 1 that she doesn't (no big bets though, I am trying to buy a house)...

Last edited by spillover; 12-12-2003 at 5:58 PM. Reason: URL thing
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 12-12-2003, 8:55 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Baketech --- Anyone care to wager whether she will run under Dean or Gore?
If you're talking about Mrs. Dean or Mrs. Gore, I'm in for $5.00....

As much as I can't stand that woman, I have to say her recent comments distance her from eight of the 9 candy-dates in terms of political savvy ( triangulation to the middle), intellect, and common sense.

She would be a formidable candidate. The GW Bush Haters (hataz ?) would vote for her without a second thought, so she could run to the middle. She'd be a hella debater. Dubya better hope she stays out of it. That would be the highest voting turnout in recent history. BDA would register both of his R1's...

Last edited by CBRVFR; 12-12-2003 at 8:56 PM.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Other > Politics

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page