We've Figured Him Out - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Politics Discussion of Politics. Heated discussions are expected with this subject matter. If you don't have a thick skin, stay away. If you would like to block posts from this forum, see here.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 Old 07-28-2009, 10:37 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 162

We've Figured Him Out

Food for thoughts.......

We've Figured Him Out
by Ben Stein for The American Spectator

Why is President Barack Obama in such a hurry to get his socialized medicine bill passed?

Because he and his cunning circle realize some basic truths:
The American people in their unimaginable kindness and trust voted for a pig in a poke in 2008. They wanted so much to believe Barack Obama was somehow better and different from other ultra-leftists that they simply took him on faith.

They ignored his anti-white writings in his books. They ignored his quiet acceptance of hysterical anti-American diatribes by his minister, Jeremiah Wright.

They ignored his refusal to explain years at a time of his life as a student. They ignored his ultra-left record as a "community organizer," Illinois state legislator, and Senator.

The American people ignored his total zero of an academic record as a student and teacher, his complete lack of scholarship when he was being touted as a scholar.

Now, the American people are starting to wake up to the truth. Barack Obama is a super likeable super leftist, not a fan of this country, way, way too cozy with the terrorist leaders in the Middle East, way beyond na´vetÚ, all the way into active destruction of our interests and our allies and our future.

The American people have already awakened to the truth that the stimulus bill -- a great idea in theory -- was really an immense bribe to Democrat interest groups, and in no way an effort to help all Americans.

Now, Americans are waking up to the truth that ObamaCare basically means that every time you are sick or injured, you will have a clerk from the Department of Motor Vehicles telling your doctor what he can and cannot do.

The American people already know that Mr. Obama's plan to lower health costs while expanding coverage and bureaucracy is a myth, a promise of something that never was and never will be -- a bureaucracy lowering costs in a free society. Either the costs go up or the free society goes away.

These are perilous times. Mrs. Hillary Clinton, our Secretary of State, has given Iran the go-ahead to have nuclear weapons, an unqualified betrayal of the nation. Now, we face a devastating loss of freedom at home in health care. It will be joined by controls on our lives to "protect us" from global warming, itself largely a fraud if believed to be caused by man.

Mr. Obama knows Americans are getting wise and will stop him if he delays at all in taking away our freedoms.

There is his urgency and our opportunity. Once freedom is lost, America is lost. Wake up, beloved America.

Ben Stein is a writer, actor, economist, and lawyer living in Beverly Hills and Malibu. He writes "Ben Stein's Diary" for every issue of The American Spectator.

"Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 07-28-2009, 11:04 AM

Reputation Power: 17

Send a message via AIM to TattooedGQ
Re: We've Figured Him Out

I was listening to either Sean Hannity on the drive home (or maybe it was Mark Levin they overlap on my commute) and they read this yesterday. So true. Welcome to the up and coming USSA

That boy's got the Devil in him.
post #3 of 4 Old 07-28-2009, 12:48 PM

Reputation Power: 36

I'm still trying to give him the benefit of the doubt but it's getting increasingly difficult.

With regards to the Prof. Gates and Sgt. Crowley case, did anyone notice how quick he was to say the Cambridge Police acted "Stupidly" before knowing any of the facts. First it shows the anger inside against whites and secondly an intelligent person will never make a comment about a situation without being in possession of ALL the facts.

That one statement tells you plenty about this man.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 07-28-2009, 1:06 PM

Reputation Power: 17

Send a message via AIM to TattooedGQ

OH man, don't even get me started on the Gates thing.........and now they're having a sit down with Obama (on thursday I believe) to treat it as a learning experience?!?!?!?! An officer responds to a breaking and entering call, suspect claims to live at house, but refuses to back up the satement and gets out of control. Since he throw's out the race card the officer is automatically supposed to back down and take the word of a disruptive individual instead of making sure he is who he says he is?!?!?! What wrong has the officer done? NONE, but we have to learn from this according to the president? Only thing that should be learned is that anyone should respect an officer of the law. Obama shouldn't have even responded, it's a local matter, nothing the president of the US even needs to concern himself about.....this country needs to take a good hard look at what it's become and where it's going.

That boy's got the Devil in him.

Last edited by TattooedGQ; 07-28-2009 at 1:07 PM. Reason: spelling

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Other > Politics

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page