For the anti-war types - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Politics Discussion of Politics. Heated discussions are expected with this subject matter. If you don't have a thick skin, stay away. If you would like to block posts from this forum, see here.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 20 Old 12-20-2003, 10:14 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

For the anti-war types

Looks like President Bush's decision to kick the Wacky Iraqi's ass is having positive residual effects. I'll bet al-Qaddafi isn't the only nutjob who has been paying attention to what fate has befallen the butcher Saddam.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,106263,00.html

Between this sort of progress in the War On Terror and the surging national economy, Bush is a shoe-in for a second term. The Dems are praying for another 9-11 in light of all this good news, I'm sure.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 Old 12-20-2003, 11:01 AM

Re: For the anti-war types

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain
Looks like President Bush's decision to kick the Wacky Iraqi's ass is having positive residual effects. I'll bet al-Qaddafi isn't the only nutjob who has been paying attention to what fate has befallen the butcher Saddam.
you'd have thought Afganistan would have sent them the same signal...these people are idealists. They dont live in reality. So their ideals are all the reality they need. Nothing but force, vigilance and determination will overcome them. This type of stance takes internal fortitude, something the liberals dont have.
post #3 of 20 Old 12-20-2003, 11:17 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by figment
you'd have thought Afganistan would have sent them the same signal...these people are idealists. They dont live in reality. So their ideals are all the reality they need. Nothing but force, vigilance and determination will overcome them. This type of stance takes internal fortitude, something the liberals dont have.
Hallelujah! Figment, I think we've found some common ground, sir!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 20 Old 12-20-2003, 11:45 AM

Reputation Power: 42

These negotiations have been going on for almost a year, so I would think that the situations in both Rummystan, and Bushistan have influenced Libya's position.....

But don't believe everything you hear.......this deal was negotiated by a "Miserable Failure at Diplomacy" according to Tom Daschle and his minions....

Quote:
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The son of Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi told CNN Saturday that "the capture of Saddam or the invasion of Iraq is irrelevant" to Libya's announcement that it is to abandon its weapons of mass destruction program. (trimmed)

Sith Apprentice
CBR929 - VFR800 - VFR800
"There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one..." - Joey Dunlop

Last edited by Baketech; 12-20-2003 at 12:06 PM.
post #5 of 20 Old 12-20-2003, 11:56 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Don't forget that Iran signed off on nuclear inspections, too.
How it all plays out is another story, but I think most of these guys are gonna heed the warning.
post #6 of 20 Old 12-20-2003, 11:59 AM

Reputation Power: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDA116
Don't forget that Iran signed off on nuclear inspections, too.
How it all plays out is another story, but I think most of these guys are gonna heed the warning.
Of course the will....they don't want to risk having the UN come down hard on them.....

Sith Apprentice
CBR929 - VFR800 - VFR800
"There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one..." - Joey Dunlop
post #7 of 20 Old 12-20-2003, 12:13 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baketech
Of course the will....they don't want to risk having the UN come down hard on them.....
Yeah, that UN is one useful group of @ss-kickers, eh? France, Germany and Russia (apparantly the only countries that matter to leftist multi-lateralism) have some pretty serious wins under their belt in the war department don't they?

13 years of countless 'you watch your @ss or else' warnings sure means a lot to murderous terrorist tyrants.
post #8 of 20 Old 12-20-2003, 12:18 PM

Reputation Power: 17

I say we invade France and shave all their women's hairy pits and legs. We should also make them bathe so they won't need all that purfume!
post #9 of 20 Old 12-20-2003, 12:44 PM

Reputation Power: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by ULEWZ
I say we invade France and shave all their women's hairy pits and legs. We should also make them bathe so they won't need all that purfume!
I am sorry ULEWZ if this should possibly embarrass you because of a possible keyboard hiccup on your part...but

As your post has been sent onto this most excellent forum, which is connected to the entire universe via the internet, I must insist, so no possible misunderstanding by anyone, on any planet, continent, nation, country, state, county, city or municipality should misunderstand...

You forgot to include...

The most important anatomical area that should be clean, smooth and baby butt soft...

Official Racer Dude Guy, according to a neighborhood 6 year old.

Last edited by maxib; 12-20-2003 at 12:46 PM.
post #10 of 20 Old 12-20-2003, 12:48 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxib
The most important anatomical area that should be clean, smooth and baby butt soft...
I will go on record as saying a very small, closely trimmed patch of soft fur is preferrable to bare camel. IMO, you gotta have a tidy little landing strip there.
post #11 of 20 Old 12-21-2003, 10:41 AM

Quote:
I will go on record as saying a very small, closely trimmed patch of soft fur is preferrable to bare camel. IMO, you gotta have a tidy little landing strip there.
I like to see a triangle.
post #12 of 20 Old 12-21-2003, 11:22 AM

Reputation Power: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxib
I am sorry ULEWZ if this should possibly embarrass you because of a possible keyboard hiccup on your part...but

As your post has been sent onto this most excellent forum, which is connected to the entire universe via the internet, I must insist, so no possible misunderstanding by anyone, on any planet, continent, nation, country, state, county, city or municipality should misunderstand...

You forgot to include...

I wasn't to sure where you were going with this until I got to your last sentence.
post #13 of 20 Old 12-22-2003, 7:07 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ULEWZ
Clearly, you ain't been to France...

Z...

You're f%#&king up my Chi...
post #14 of 20 Old 12-22-2003, 10:40 AM

Quote:
That's not a landing strip, that's a racing stripe!
post #15 of 20 Old 12-22-2003, 5:46 PM

Reputation Power: 23

Quote:

The Guardian

Quote:
It was the culmination of two years of talking, horse trading and negotiations - a process that began a few weeks after the destruction of the World Trade Centre on 11 September 2001. In October that year a group of Libyan diplomats slipped unnoticed into Britain, led by Libya's ambassador to Rome.
Quote:
Moreover Kousa's arrival in the UK in October 2001 would signal a seismic shift in relations between Libya and the outside world; not least in the effective 'recruitment' of Libyan intelligence for the war on terror. A dangerous enemy had come on side, and with him, as a pledge of the sought-after alliance, he was carrying a pile of documents, detailing the names of Islamist terrorists in Africa, Europe and the Middle East and details of the 'cells' into which they were organising.

Last edited by Proto; 12-22-2003 at 5:58 PM.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Other > Politics

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page