Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org

Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org (https://www.fireblades.org/forums/)
-   Off-Topic (https://www.fireblades.org/forums/off-topic/)
-   -   Hit a pedestrian while doing a wheelie today (https://www.fireblades.org/forums/off-topic/30848-hit-pedestrian-while-doing-wheelie-today.html)

Hamburgler 10-27-2004 2:08 PM

Hit a pedestrian while doing a wheelie today

.. then I got off and beat his ass with a baseball bat.

Later in the day, one of his gang members shot out on of my tires and sent me into a lightpole :mad: .

GTA:SA is a lot of fun. The cities and surrounding counties are HUGE. Of course if you are a GTA fan, you are already playing this.

Who else out there has bought it?

ConqSoft 10-27-2004 2:09 PM

Re: Hit a pedestrian while doing a wheelie today

Waiting for the XBox version....

Rios929 10-27-2004 2:14 PM

I want it so bad, but I have too much crap going on :crying:

MrX954 10-27-2004 2:21 PM

I was going to buy it but I want to focus on school so I'm going to wait, talk about a test of will power/determination

Hamburgler 10-27-2004 2:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrX954
I was going to buy it but I want to focus on school so I'm going to wait, talk about a test of will power/determination

I totally understand. My GF and I stayed up till about 1am playing it last night. Not too bright seeing as we both have 8am classes. :idunno:

firedawgon929 10-27-2004 3:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ConqSoft
Waiting for the XBox version....

Yep.

TraumaOne 10-27-2004 5:49 PM

I still have games from last year that I haven't even played... noooo time...

Rios929 10-27-2004 5:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrX954

Same here man, Hard isn't it?! :crap:

MrX954 10-27-2004 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hamburgler
I totally understand. My GF and I stayed up till about 1am playing it last night. Not too bright seeing as we both have 8am classes. :idunno:

pfffft I was up til 3am Sun, Mon and Tues working on a lab 22hrs total into it and I had to be up at 7:30am the next morning each day. But at least I was doing something productive. What you did is what I know I would do.

MrX954 10-27-2004 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rios929
Same here man, Hard isn't it?! :crap:

Its not that hard since I dont have any money to go buy it anyways... :rotfl:

DUX 10-27-2004 11:20 PM

Picked it up today. No time either, but it's fun to pick up and play a little at a time. I have to go back for training mid-Nov and Halo 2 comes out on the 9th :rant:

If I had the internet, XBOX, and my Blade while I was in college there is NO WAY that I would have graduated :D

Sirkbac 10-28-2004 11:12 AM

The Xbox version should be around in 6 months or so. I wish they had released both at once since I have both systems and would have much prefered the Xbox version.

As far as the game....HUGE. Very well done, feels much more a sequel to GTA3 vs an expansion like Vice city did. Graphics are improved slightly, there is just alot more going on.
MANY more planes and helecopters. The classic Dodo is still there, but now you have Biplanes, WWII fighter, learjets, DC-3's, all types of stuff. You need to get "flying skill" before you can fly now though....and I don't. But I can walk around and tug fruitlessly at the locked doors on planes. The handeling of the cars has improved alot, many more cars too. About 8 diffrent motorcycles as far as I can tell.

Talking about it now has me wishing I had skipped work to play.....damnit!