Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org

Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org (https://www.fireblades.org/forums/)
-   Central USA (https://www.fireblades.org/forums/central-usa/)
-   -   Austin/Cedar Park TX: Anyone interested in establishing a regular Sat/Sunday ride (https://www.fireblades.org/forums/central-usa/60289-austin-cedar-park-tx-anyone-interested-establishing-regular-sat-sunday-ride.html)

bcolins 11-02-2007 10:06 PM

Austin/Cedar Park TX: Anyone interested in establishing a regular Sat/Sunday ride

Anyone interested in establishing a regular Saturday or Sunday ride from the New Starbucks in Cedar Park, TX. (Northeast corner of 1431 and 183A)

Brian

jrocket 11-03-2007 9:29 AM

Re: Austin/Cedar Park TX: Anyone interested in establishing a regular Sat/Sunday ride

I'm on the opposite end of town from you...Circle C, but would be interested in riding from time-to-time. My weekends fill up pretty quickly so it may be a last minute kinda deal but it sounds like fun. I've even got some friends who own a coffee shop in Marble Falls. It would be good to get out there.

J

stynk monkey 07-01-2008 3:46 PM

Re: Austin/Cedar Park TX: Anyone interested in establishing a regular Sat/Sunday ride

You guys still looking to hook up a group?

jrocket 07-01-2008 3:55 PM

I'm still game.

J

stynk monkey 07-01-2008 4:58 PM

What part of Austin are you from?

jrocket 07-01-2008 5:11 PM

Same side of town as you, but much further south. I'm in Circle C. Typically my rides are south and west of Austin...Driftwood, Dripping Springs, Wimberley, Blanco, etc.
J

stynk monkey 07-01-2008 5:39 PM

Have you ever done park rd 4? out near Inks lake?

Most of our rides tend to head that way.

fastdreams 07-01-2008 9:17 PM

I'm kind of interested but I ride a pretty slow pace for the most part.

silverarrow 10-16-2008 3:45 PM

been meaning to ride with people in the austin/cedar park area. Just hit me up whenever

stynk monkey 10-16-2008 4:01 PM

I'm part of a local group of riders, we focus on safe riding like wearing gear (all of it, head to toe) and not riding like an a$$, no stunting at all, ever. But we do like the twisties.
We have riders at all skill levels and we ride all over the hill country. But we do take our little crew seriously and we're not just an online group. Usually people that join us are asked to meet up at our weekly dinners so we can meet in person and to ensure our strict "no douchebag" policy is enforced.
If anyone wants to check us out we're at :: Index.