Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Skull Skins

19K views 38 replies 12 participants last post by  TattooedGQ 
#1 ·
#10 ·
The face shield sticker is perforated plastic, and should be applied over a clear shield. On another website they have the same thing (extreme decals), and recommend not to wear it at night, or especially in the rain or visibility will suffer - duh..

I'll take lots of pics when I get it.

#18 ·
just take a white trash bag, glue it to your helmet and draw on it. that should save you some cash
NOW we're talking!!
Though my artistic skills are a bit lacking.

Actually I like my helmet as it is now. I've got this one..

Attachments

#22 ·
I have an uncle that is an artist and also used to ride. I sent him one of my helmets in December and told him to use his creative talents and more or less surprise me. I sent him some pics of helmets that I liked and some of helmets that I don't like so he had the very general idea of my tastes. Hoping to see it show up soon.

#23 ·
I have an uncle that is an artist and also used to ride. I sent him one of my helmets in December and told him to use his creative talents and more or less surprise me. I sent him some pics of helmets that I liked and some of helmets that I don't like so he had the very general idea of my tastes. Hoping to see it show up soon.
at a local cycle parts shop here in Indy they used to have a guy that would custom paint helmets for people. He made some awesome looking designs and would do basically anything you wanted. I'm sure he moved on to bigger and better things which is too bad. His stuff was unique and amazing.

#24 ·
TRS Custom visors makes the visors only. I have seen ads on websites for them before. My g/f just bought me the 07 KBC Airbornce Force RR Top Gun. I was looking into having them make me a variance of the airborne sticker they make to match mine. It says you cannot ride in the ride with those stickers because it fills up the holes and will blind you.

#33 ·
It's about time someone else posted with a review..:cool:
I guess you found out that it's a little "uncomfortable" looking through that dot matrix face shield sticker (?) It took me most of the first day to get semi-used to it, but you're right not to try and wear it in the rain or after dark.

God I get a lot of stares when I wear it! I've had people speed up on the freeway to get another look at it. It gets more attention than bright colors and a reflective vest. :rotfl:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.