TS 100 - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Road Racing: Club / Amateur Discussion of Club / Amateur Motorcycle Road Racing, such as AFM, CCS, WSMC, WERA, etc.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 02-04-2008, 4:51 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 13

TS 100

Aight fellas i know im going to catch some flak for this one. I have been racing hondas my entire life... from my built TRX 310R to my Fireblade...

Okay well i have aquired a 80 TS 100 suzuki and im wanting to go to the track with it... there is a local go kart track that is making a super moto section and letting small displacement bikes race on it. Theres like 4-5 class's fore every single cylinder bike below 500 cc

anyways this bike is perfict for there F3 class and im needing to find a good tire size that will fit on it... its stock 2.75/19 front and a 3/18 rear..

im looking at a 100/90/19 front and a 100/90/18 rear..

What you think?

Any suggestions or opinions....

just for clarity this is a cheap project and its to compete with othere guys that are in the ISU motorcylce club with me... most of them are runing CB 125's and TTR 125's

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Motorcycle Racing > Road Racing: Club / Amateur

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page