Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Supermoto Section Goes Live!

9K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  slickwill 
#1 ·
By popular demand we now have a dedicated area on the site to discuss everything related to supermoto. Take it away ladies and gentlemen!

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Sweet:clap: If anyone thinking about converting the 450 or 650 you might look at a place called motostrano.com...easy to deal with and they have about everything. I also know a good place for KTM parts if interested

#8 ·
I'm going to be working on building up an XR650R over the next little while. It will be a full conversion from off-road only dirt to street legal SuMo. The bike will be "in house" very soon but the conversion will be slow due to budget constraints. I'll have it street legal pretty soon since that's the cheap part of the conversion. It will be longer though for rims, tires, and brake upgrades.

#9 ·
I'm going with the "canned" DRZ400SM and have plans for a large box of goodies for it. It's got to be more exciting than the Shadow I've been riding for the past year since destroying the 929. If it's as fast as the Shadow and handles better, then I'll be happy. Sounds like a guarentee. :smilebig:

When the '09s show up, I'm riding one home.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.