4Runner for 929 - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Swap Section Got something you want to swap then this is the section to do post your item. Nothing is too big or too small. Swap parts, swap bikes, swap cars or swap somthing else.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 Old 10-15-2013, 1:23 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

4Runner for 929

Hey everybody,
I'm obviously new here, but I thought that this might be the best place to try and trade my 4Runner for a 929. I have a Honda accord, a Honda cruiser, and thought it'd be nice to try and add a Honda sportbike to my stables.

The 4Runner is a 1999, SR5, V6, 2wd, automatic. It's been in my family since 2003, it was the dealers personal vehicle before that. We've always taken really good care of it, changing the oil on time, never running it with a broken or faulty part. I have all the service records for it, over $15k worth of receipts for parts/service.

My father bought it for his commute to work in California, when he had a two hour commute to work one way every day. So most of the miles on it are highway miles. It has 251k miles on it, but runs like a vehicle with much less. I've taken it on several long road trips this year, and wouldn't hesitate to drive it cross country and back tomorrow if I needed to.

I wasn't planning on getting rid of the 4Runner, but about a month ago, I inherited my grandmothers old Honda Accord when she decided she couldn't see well enough to drive anymore. Despite the higher mileage, this is a very reliable vehicle, with years of life left in it. I was planning on using it for those years, but now that I have the option, I'd really love a sportbike. I just had a tune up done on it, and it just passed WV inspection. It's good to go anywhere. KBB Value:$3000, NADA Value: $5000

I have more pictures if your curious

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 10-15-2013, 4:22 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 24

Re: 4Runner for 929

that's a good deal, if someone wanted a 4 runner. if you lived closer, I would most likely trade you, my 929, it's all pimped out! got knocked over so the title has a brand or will! I still have the clean title thou, lol! 9,800 mi or so!
Attached Thumbnails
Photo0735_001.jpg‎  
post #3 of 4 Old 10-15-2013, 6:10 PM

Reputation Power: 113

Why not meet in Nebraska?

If the bike isn't braking properly, you don't start by rebuilding the engine.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 10-15-2013, 6:15 PM Thread Starter

Reputation Power: 0

Darn, I just moved out here from Southern Oregon too.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Marketplace > Swap Section

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page