F@*king hate thieves - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Towing / Transport Discussion of Trailers, Wheel Chocks, Tie-Downs, Ramps, etc for Transporting Motorcycles.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 03-30-2016, 8:19 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 19

[email protected]*king hate thieves

So I wake up this morning, get in my car and drive to work, When I'm backing up at work to park I usually take care not to hit the curb with my hitch. I immediately notice that my hitch is missing. I go to my CCTV and I see that I pull up in front of my house and the hitch was on yesterday. When I pull off, this morning to come to work, no hitch. WTF, I moved to Long Island to get away from these cockroaches and they [email protected]&king seem to always find their way to decent people. My hitch was a two part system that had an adaptor extension that connected under the car and the actual hitch went into the adaptor which had a lock on it. IIDK how these roaches new to go under the car to pull the whole mechanism but they did.

The only good I see in this is that now I know there was a flaw in my thought process thinking no one would know to go under the car to pull the whole hitch extension mechanism. Imagine I had my bike and trailer on and come out to see everything gone
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 03-30-2016, 4:58 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 122

Garage
Re: [email protected]*king hate thieves

I came home one day in my Jeep, which I park in the back. As I drive around the corner in the easement I see a trailer in the road about 50 yards ahead. I get closer and I realize it's my trailer! I figure what happened is the bastards pulled it off my property by hand and then went to attach it to their truck, with a 2" ball, and found out I have a 1 7/8" coupler.

A friend of mine just had his R1 taken from his garage. He got it back, minus all the bodywork, seat,sub frame, ECU, Pc5 w/auto-tune, gauges, Akra's. Funny thing is, he had a worn out front tire on it, he got it back with a new front tire on it! I guess they were going to keep it and ride it for a while, then realized how easy they would be caught. I can't believe they left the wheels and new rotors on it, as those would have quickly sold for a few hundred dollars. Kill 'em all, let God sort them out...

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all their life"-Marco Simoncelli

Last edited by fj1200rj; 03-30-2016 at 5:13 PM.
post #3 of 3 Old 03-30-2016, 7:01 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 19

Re: [email protected]*king hate thieves

Lol, funny story about your trailer

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > General Motorcycling > Towing / Transport

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page