$135 - Track day at Willow Springs Big Track. Sunday Aug 23rd, 2009 - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Track Days / Riding Schools Discussion of Track Days, Riding Schools, etc.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 07-22-2009, 11:10 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

$135 - Track day at Willow Springs Big Track. Sunday Aug 23rd, 2009

Another great track day deal from Motoyard.com...

We would like to invite you to our next track day on Sunday, August 23rd at Willow Springs Raceway - "Big Track".

We will run 20 minute sessions, 3 groups, so everyone can get plenty of track time. We will run AMB lap timing, so you can see your lap times and how you do throughout the day. If you have your own AMB transponder, bring it with you. If not we will have transponders available for rent. You can also set up a beacon for your own lap timer as well.

Tire services will be provided by Dunlop SportTire Services. Great deals on new and take off tires!

Suspension work will be provided by "In House Suspension". They only charge $20 for a one time setup or $40 to work with you all day!
Track cafeteria will be open all day, so you can get lunch and cool off anytime during the day.

The price is low as always - only $135. Free drinks, free instruction for anyone interested, no pressure atmosphere, and lots of track time.
Register at
http://www.motoyard.com/trackday

Pictures from our June 15th track day @ Willow Big Track - http://caliphotography.exposuremanag...ne_15_motoyard
Pictures from our last track day (July 20th) @ Streets of Willow - http://caliphotography.exposuremanag..._2009_motoyard
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 07-26-2009, 10:28 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 13

Re: $135 - Track day at Willow Springs Big Track. Sunday Aug 23rd, 2009

If I were in LA I would be all over this! I am so hooked on trackday's up here in WA & OR. It is the most fun you can have on a bike.....

I know I opend my self up for somthing here!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Events > Track Days / Riding Schools

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page