Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

almeria in november

6K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Ornerybear 
#1 ·
anyone ever been to almeria in spain?
thinking of going with track day organisers focused events in november for three days of track action and 4 night in a hotel for 420 pounds!
not bad going if you ask me!only thing putting me off is going on me own lol.

#2 ·
I went to Almeria a couple of years ago (to see a fine lady who rode a white horse...so to speak) It's just as Spanish as anywhere else. People are friendly enough.

You gotta go just for the price! That is so cheap, as Almeria is down South, so you have a fair distance to travel.

Come to think about it, I'm not sure what the weather is like in November ? Best you check that out first :thumb:

#5 ·
yes they say average 12 degrees to 18 degrees and 4days and 27mm rainfall so pritty good chance of warmish and dry weather and no traveling either as they fly you out and back but you have to drop your bike to them and pick them up.ive yet to find out where i have to take the bike yet though so hopefully not to far lol

#6 ·
went to a focused events track day yesterday at brands hatch gp. have decided not to go to the almeria one now as ten minutes in the precense of the cheif man there nearly ended in tears. hes an apsolute arse and totally rude and very very very agressive. have looked on performance bike forum and a few others and they all have posts about his attitude! lucky i went to this one yesterday as i would have been gutted to be spending 4 days with them!

#10 · (Edited)
After many visits to Spain I visited Almeria last October and spent half the holiday in Almeria city and half in Mojacar Playa. I liked both - the city doesn’t have a lot of sights but had a nice atmosphere, good restaurants and decent city beaches. We got almeria airport taxi transfers that we booked in advance. We could have got the shuttle bus but knew we were up a hill and didn't fancy dragging the cases up and down.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.