Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Anyone order from Red-Fox before?

3K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  Aychdot 
#1 ·
I am just wondering how long it took for you to get the product you ordered, probably a tire hugger. I placed an order a little over 3 weeks ago, got the e-mail conformation, and that was the last I heard. I am just trying to see if this is normal and put my own mind at ease. I am anxious to get it becaus eI don't wanna install my undertail until I have somethin to keep rocks from kicking up and scratching/chipping it. Did you get any info when the product was shipped, or did it just randomly arrive? And did you get charged when it was shipped, or soon after you placed your order?

#2 ·
My order process from them was a nightmare. The thread isn't around anymore, but it took months, and months. And ended up having the re-place the order.

I even got an e-mail confirmation from the original order, stating that my hugger had been painted, and would be shipped the following week. Then, later, was told that they could find no record of my order. :rolleyes:

Others here have ordered from them without any issues though. :idunno:

#4 ·
I ordered from them for my F4i and never had any complaints and great piece. :thumb: Sorry I can't remember the time frame as I ordered it last year. I would order from them again if they had something I wanted.

Just give them a call and see what they have to say. They are oversea so it does take a little time.

#6 ·
Call this number here tavish:

011-44-1246590610

I just talked to Ian and he said that my hugger was getting ready to go to paint so it would be about two to three weeks for the paint and one to two for shipping. He seemed really nice just give him a call. He said that one of the colors there was a slight problem with and they was behind because of that. Hope that helps.

#8 ·
Mine took about 3 weeks. He sends it from the UK using the equivalent of "regular" mail...so it does take a while....

But I have been happy with nine.

I have pics in my gallery of the hugger...

#9 ·
Thanks, but I think it's a little late, the order I placed was months ago. I think i'd have to make a new order, and for now, I am just too lazy to even install my motographics undertail....someday when I have the energy to sit there and not ride

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.