Cal-sportbike: Thumbs Up! - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Vendor / Seller / Dealer Reviews Share your experiences with a dealer, on-line vendor, or private seller with whom you have dealt. (Motorcycle-related only please.)

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 Old 07-08-2004, 9:45 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 17

Send a message via AIM to 41ants
Cal-sportbike: Thumbs Up!

I don't know if this is appropriate to post this or not, but I just wanted to share: I was in the market for a front stand (pit bull) because I want to send my forks to DK for some work. I tried the local shops nobody had one in stock and they all would have had to order it. So, I decided to just order it myself online and clicked on the Cal SPortbike Icon on the top of the page here. The rep was very cool on the phone and he gave me a better deal than what's already on their website...

Just overall good treatment for a fellow firblade.org member. I will definitely get my leathers from these folks and any other parts that I need to get online.

03 titanium 954
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 Old 07-08-2004, 10:27 PM
Administrator

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 47

Re: Cal-sportbike: Thumbs Up!

Todd and Cal-Sportbike definitely get a up from me, too. He gave me a good deal on an undertail, with quick shipping and good service...

"It is better to post and risk reposting than to have never posted at all."

post #3 of 12 Old 07-08-2004, 10:53 PM

Reputation Power: 0

Same story here also. Just ordered my speedo-healer. Within 30 minutes of my order, Todd called to confirm a part of the order and had it shipped the same day. Great service!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 Old 07-24-2004, 1:20 AM

Also wanted to let everyone know of my great experience with the people at Cal-Sportbike. I asked Todd tons of questions and he was very helpful and patient with me. Once I decided to order, they were very helpful and quick. Shipped the same day I ordered and got everything as promised right before the weekend. Would definitely buy from again.

Thanks Todd.
post #5 of 12 Old 07-24-2004, 9:54 PM

Same here! Just bought a suit from them, and was very happy with both the sevice and the product
post #6 of 12 Old 07-24-2004, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northy
Same story here also. Just ordered my speedo-healer. Within 30 minutes of my order, Todd called to confirm a part of the order and had it shipped the same day. Great service!!!!

How's the speedo healer working out? i just lost a front tooth and i guess that's next on my list. it's just a plug and play right?
post #7 of 12 Old 07-24-2004, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 929_Nupe
How's the speedo healer working out? i just lost a front tooth and i guess that's next on my list. it's just a plug and play right?
Yep, it's just plug and play. The connectors are located right next to the ones for a PCIII. Once I got the right fairing off, it went quickly. I had found out how far off I was with a GPS before hand. I plugged the numbers into the calculator on their website and then followed the instructions it gave me to configure the healer. Went for a spin afterwards, and it was right on with the GPS.
post #8 of 12 Old 07-24-2004, 10:24 PM

Good looking out
post #9 of 12 Old 07-24-2004, 11:16 PM

I love hearing these stories! Good on ya Cal Sportbike! Nothing better, or smarter, for a business than good customer relationships. After these I will look into this company the next time I need (well, want) something...

edit: typo

Last edited by Bacchus; 07-24-2004 at 11:16 PM.
post #10 of 12 Old 09-06-2004, 12:56 PM

I've been dealing with Todd for a while now and he really distances himself from the others in honest advice and customer service. Thanks for all the hard work Todd
post #11 of 12 Old 09-22-2004, 4:54 PM

Reputation Power: 18

Todd was awesome to deal with on the phone. Prompt, accurate answers to my questions and made sure the parts were available in the warehouse before I placed the order. Customer service is a dieing art. Todd proves it still exists. Way To Go!!

Harris Bracket Fender Eliminator
Hindle High-Mount Exhaust
PowerCommanderIIIr
Pro-Tek Sliders
post #12 of 12 Old 09-22-2004, 8:42 PM

yep, delt w/ him twice now. Once for leathers and once for a back protector. Awesome service and good prices.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Marketplace > Vendor / Seller / Dealer Reviews

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page