Impressed by New Enough. - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Vendor / Seller / Dealer Reviews Share your experiences with a dealer, on-line vendor, or private seller with whom you have dealt. (Motorcycle-related only please.)

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 Old 08-05-2004, 1:55 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

Impressed by New Enough.

A short while back I ordered a jacket from New Enough. My error was in ordering it a size to large.

Received it yesterday & knew this was my mistake. On the 'phone to them & immediately they checked if they had another one & of the correct size. Seems they did & were going to send it immediately if it was okay to use my credit card for the shipping. So I say "Are you trusting me to send said jacket back to you?" & the answer was YES for it seems others often make similiar errors. I thought they would have to wait till the jacket was received from me & not showing any signs of damage or such. Then they would send me the correct sized jacket.

Personally I was going to ask them if they had the one in stock & my size could I order it again & pay for it again & when the wrong sized jacket was returned they could put a credit on my credit card & in that way it would hurry up the shipment.

So I am impressed. Now for me that is more costly then others for I am a Cdn living in Cdn & so I will be paying Cdn Customs twice which is part of the downfall in buying from the States ESPECIALLY if something must be returned be it wrong size, not what was ordered, faulty or you name it. Each time Cdn Customs get their hands on it COMMING into Cdn they charge the party said item is being shipped to.

Fortunately you Americans will not suffer the tolls I have. Still give NewEnough some thought in their attitude to do business with their customers.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 Old 08-05-2004, 3:06 AM

Re: Impressed by New Enough.

I have had wonderfull service from them as well.
post #3 of 11 Old 08-05-2004, 7:21 AM

Same here, I ordered a 1 piece leather suit and felt it to be a little too loose. Holly sent a smaller sized one before receiving the original back. It is great to see that there are great businesses out there and that the majority of buyers are trust worthy enough not to try and screw it up. Unfortunately, New Enough is the exception to the rule.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 Old 08-05-2004, 7:27 AM

Reputation Power: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smitty
A short while back I ordered a jacket from New Enough. My error was in ordering it a size to large.

Received it yesterday & knew this was my mistake. On the 'phone to them & immediately they checked if they had another one & of the correct size. Seems they did & were going to send it immediately if it was okay to use my credit card for the shipping. So I say "Are you trusting me to send said jacket back to you?" & the answer was YES for it seems others often make similiar errors. I thought they would have to wait till the jacket was received from me & not showing any signs of damage or such. Then they would send me the correct sized jacket.

Personally I was going to ask them if they had the one in stock & my size could I order it again & pay for it again & when the wrong sized jacket was returned they could put a credit on my credit card & in that way it would hurry up the shipment.

So I am impressed. Now for me that is more costly then others for I am a Cdn living in Cdn & so I will be paying Cdn Customs twice which is part of the downfall in buying from the States ESPECIALLY if something must be returned be it wrong size, not what was ordered, faulty or you name it. Each time Cdn Customs get their hands on it COMMING into Cdn they charge the party said item is being shipped to.

Fortunately you Americans will not suffer the tolls I have. Still give NewEnough some thought in their attitude to do business with their customers.
Have the retailer mark the package with "Replacement Parts (Items)" and you will not be charged duty. Has worked for me many times.
post #5 of 11 Old 08-05-2004, 8:24 AM

Reputation Power: 42

NewEnough is a great company....just wish they were still in the "newenough" business. They helped a lot of riders buy good gear at decent prices....

Sith Apprentice
CBR929 - VFR800 - VFR800
"There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one..." - Joey Dunlop
post #6 of 11 Old 08-05-2004, 9:23 AM

Reputation Power: 24

Send a message via AIM to ReaperAZ Send a message via MSN to ReaperAZ Send a message via Yahoo to ReaperAZ

The Thompson's are great people with an excellent business mind. Great, fast, professional service. I will buy from them again. I really like how they try the stuff on and give their opinion on fit, finish, and functionality. They also have really good prices.

Dano

Dan
post #7 of 11 Old 08-05-2004, 10:16 AM

I've bought a jacket, two pair of gloves, two pair of boots and a rain suit through them. Best company of their kind in the bidness IMO.
post #8 of 11 Old 08-05-2004, 2:52 PM

Reputation Power: 23

I've purchased an one piece set of leathers, a two piece set of leathers, two pairs of gloves, three pairs of boots and only had one exchange (due to size) that was handled immediately and without problems.

Newenough is my supplier of choice. I am not surprised to hear such good things about these fine people. Highly recommended.

Official Racer Dude Guy, according to a neighborhood 6 year old.
post #9 of 11 Old 08-05-2004, 6:35 PM

What everyone else said. A great company and nice people to deal with
post #10 of 11 Old 08-06-2004, 1:36 AM

Same here. Fast friendly service. I hope they don't change anytime soon.
post #11 of 11 Old 08-08-2004, 1:23 AM

Reputation Power: 18

Best experience I have ever had. I will buy all of my gear from them even if pay a little more. I dont really see them being too much higher than anyone else because their pricing is competitive.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Marketplace > Vendor / Seller / Dealer Reviews

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page