Alpinestar aftersales support - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Vendor / Seller / Dealer Reviews Share your experiences with a dealer, on-line vendor, or private seller with whom you have dealt. (Motorcycle-related only please.)

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 Old 11-23-2004, 4:53 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 17

Alpinestar aftersales support

Product: Alpinestars GP Plus gloves (M) black
Purchase date: early 2004
Reciept: lost

My gloves started to come apart at the tip of the middle finger on the right glove and at the base of the thumb on the same glove. The left glove is fine. I think I know why it happened (i tend to get them very tight and then break them in) but it shouldn't have happened, my first pair that have damaged through wear, not crashing.

Anyhoo, I wrote Alpinestars Italy and e-mail and they requested some pictures, which I sent, then they asked for the gloves to be sent and I did, and now I have a new pair on their way to me. complete turn around time; 3weeks

Wish I could say the same for my Dainese leather jacket... I've sent emails and letters but no response, eventually I gave up because the damage is only to the back of the collar. I've seen others that have experienced similar damage, I hope my Dainese gloves hold up!

Alpinestars, I've never always been a fan of their product design but for customer satisfaction.

Look, Lean, Believe..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 11-23-2004, 8:36 AM

Reputation Power: 0

Re: Alpinestar aftersales support

I second that. Adam has some S-MX Plus boots and there was a really minor problem with one of the boots (can't remember exactly right now) and they asked us to send them back and a few days later a brand new pair arrived at our door.
post #3 of 6 Old 12-20-2004, 10:15 AM

Well I have a problem with my new s-mx plus boots. One of the zippers broke! I'm calling them today as soon as they open. Will let you guys know what they say.

" At RE/MAX We Support Breast Cancer Research And The Childrens Miracle Network "
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 Old 12-21-2004, 10:11 AM

Reputation Power: 15

That's great to hear. Since I bought a ton of A*'s stuff and I'm now a poster child for their company its good to know they support their products. Although your not the first one that I have read about with A* glove problems. Especially the seams coming apart. Im curious how long mine will last me. I know for at least a few more months being it's 15 out today and I have to wait out the winter chill.

IT is nice to see a company stand behind their product and replace it for the consumer isnt it. Now if more companies followed them we would all be happy.
post #5 of 6 Old 12-21-2004, 10:30 AM

Reputation Power: 25

Send a message via AIM to TGZ13

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikki50
I'm now a poster child for their company its good to know they support their products.
You and me both

Jacket, gloves, pants and boots all AStar
post #6 of 6 Old 02-02-2005, 10:01 AM

Re: Alpinestar aftersales support(UPDATE)

Got the boots back in about 4 weeks, which is good considering the holidays. They fixed them with no problems! Once again Alpinestars has lived up to their reputation of 1st rate customer service.

" At RE/MAX We Support Breast Cancer Research And The Childrens Miracle Network "

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Marketplace > Vendor / Seller / Dealer Reviews

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page