Trackoholics - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Vendor / Seller / Dealer Reviews Share your experiences with a dealer, on-line vendor, or private seller with whom you have dealt. (Motorcycle-related only please.)

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 Old 03-15-2005, 9:46 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

Trackoholics

I've said it before, and I'm likely to repeat it. For those of us within driving distance of Grattan, Trackoholics trackdays rock the house! In my experience, (Other than our own Fireblades Days at Grattan), there is no better or more supportive environment to ride fast, safe, and hard.

I just signed up for 4 trackdays, April 30-May 1, June 10, and August 26th; secure in the knowledge that there will not be more than 44 other riders there, split into 3 well-mentored groups.

If I sound overly enthusiastic, it's because I am so [email protected]#$^&g grateful for this service. And it's cheap as hell, too.

Thanks to Red Rider for turning me on to these guys.

Hope to see lots of you there.

Dave
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 Old 03-15-2005, 9:53 PM
Administrator

Reputation Power: 47

Re: Trackoholics

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBRVFR
I've said it before, and I'm likely to repeat it. For those of us within driving distance of Grattan, Trackoholics trackdays rock the house! In my experience, (Other than our own Fireblades Days at Grattan), there is no better or more supportive environment to ride fast, safe, and hard.

I just signed up for 4 trackdays, April 30-May 1, June 10, and August 26th; secure in the knowledge that there will not be more than 44 other riders there, split into 3 well-mentored groups.

If I sound overly enthusiastic, it's because I am so [email protected]#$^&g grateful for this service. And it's cheap as hell, too.

Dave
Jim runs a great organization. I'm signed up for April 30 (the May 1st date doesn't look good) and hope to make the others as well. Anybody wanting to get on the track (firsttimer or expert), Trackoholics is the place to be.

Can't wait for the season opener, if it ever warms up...

"It is better to post and risk reposting than to have never posted at all."

post #3 of 10 Old 03-15-2005, 10:35 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

And they have a "real" current racer heading up the teaching staff. None other than Nathan Dressman, holder of a half dozen WERA Pro Championships will be leading the charge this year.

Nathan is one of the most dedicated riders I have had the pleasure to watch and I expect he will bring a lot of "hot" information to the table for all the Trackoholic participants this year.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 Old 03-15-2005, 10:47 PM

Reputation Power: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by abtech
And they have a "real" current racer heading up the teaching staff. None other than Nathan Dressman, holder of a half dozen WERA Pro Championships will be leading the charge this year.

Nathan is one of the most dedicated riders I have had the pleasure to watch and I expect he will bring a lot of "hot" information to the table for all the Trackoholic participants this year.
Will he be at our days?
post #5 of 10 Old 03-15-2005, 10:51 PM

Not certain, as his race schedule may conflict, although as of now, it looks like we will have at least 3 Trackoholics staffers at the event.

Jim and Don will be bringing tires, tire machine, rental leathers and assorted goodies for sale (check their site for information on available products).
post #6 of 10 Old 03-16-2005, 5:14 AM

Reputation Power: 31

Ah, I was hoping Jim had the Friday after our event again this year, because we were going to plan on sticking around for it...
post #7 of 10 Old 03-16-2005, 6:34 AM
Administrator

Quote:

Ab, are you working again with Trackoholics this year?

post #8 of 10 Old 03-16-2005, 6:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Rider
Ab, are you working again with Trackoholics this year?
Yes, but not as lead instructor this year.
post #9 of 10 Old 03-16-2005, 8:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBRVFR

Dave
I'll see you there. Haven't signed up yet but pretty sure I will.
post #10 of 10 Old 03-16-2005, 10:46 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Yes, but not as lead instructor this year.
Better for you...all the fun without the headaches. It looks like Jim has a good crew working for him this year.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Marketplace > Vendor / Seller / Dealer Reviews

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page