Flatout... Great seller - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Vendor / Seller / Dealer Reviews Share your experiences with a dealer, on-line vendor, or private seller with whom you have dealt. (Motorcycle-related only please.)

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 27 Old 04-04-2005, 6:15 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 18

Flatout... Great seller

Part arrived today. Please remove thread Conq. Thanks.

Last edited by Jester; 04-05-2005 at 9:23 AM. Reason: part arrived
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 27 Old 04-04-2005, 6:22 PM

Reputation Power: 0

Re: Flatout... Less then impressed so far!!!

I see that 1000rr.net and 600rr.net are down, so he may be having issues that could contribute to the lack of response. Try giving them a call maybe?

(Slightly off topic, why did you tear the bike down to install a PCIII? Should just need to lift the tank a little.)
post #3 of 27 Old 04-04-2005, 6:29 PM

Reputation Power: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConqSoft
(Slightly off topic, why did you tear the bike down to install a PCIII? Should just need to lift the tank a little.)
I plugged mine in without doing that, even.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 27 Old 04-04-2005, 6:30 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
I see that 1000rr.net and 600rr.net are down, so he may be having issues that could contribute to no response. Try giving them a call maybe?

Well, I guess it's not (torn apart) completely... I took the tank loose, and removed the airbox so I would have easy access to everything. I guess I could take the 1/2 hour to 45 minutes I'd need to get her back together, but then I'd just have to do it all over again (whenever) my PCIII gets here. Do they run 1000RR and 600RR.nets? Their website is working just fine, and I PM'd thru this site. I dunno, I'm kinda pissed, they didn't have a problem taking my money, and didn't have a problem giving me 3 different ship dates, but now they have a problem getting me a tracking number. I wouldn't have even posted this up, but I'm pissed!
post #5 of 27 Old 04-04-2005, 6:33 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Try giving them a call maybe?
I won't be able to call until tomorrow from work... I'm having a cell phone issue, and we don't have a home phone.
post #6 of 27 Old 04-04-2005, 8:11 PM

Reputation Power: 39

Send a message via AIM to CBR929RE

maybe cut the guy some slack. the supplier didn't have it so its gonna take a little longer. and what do you mean "until I don't need the damn thing anymore?"? do you "need" the PC3 that bad?

if you can't convince them, confuse them.
post #7 of 27 Old 04-04-2005, 9:43 PM

I have always had very good luck with them at flat out? Hopefully this is just a one time thing?
post #8 of 27 Old 04-04-2005, 9:47 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBR929RE
maybe cut the guy some slack. the supplier didn't have it so its gonna take a little longer. and what do you mean "until I don't need the damn thing anymore?"? do you "need" the PC3 that bad?

Cut some slack? I was told 3 different ship dates. Not my fault that the supplier didn't have it. Maybe the stock should have been checked before my money was taken! I mean exactly that.... it'll be cold here again before I get it. And YES, I do need it that bad. I paid for it, so I want it. Let's just say you go and order a new bike..... you pay, and are told it'll be delivered to you in 3 days. You want it in 3 days right? I am more then entitled to post my opinion here, that's what it's for. I'm less then impressed. I work in parts, and if I tell a customer I'm going to get something shipped to them, and fail, it's my fault, not the place I sourced it from. MY FAULT!!! Thanks for chiming in, please drive thru!
post #9 of 27 Old 04-04-2005, 9:55 PM

Reputation Power: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
Thanks for chiming in, please drive thru!
You must be under the same management HD is
post #10 of 27 Old 04-04-2005, 9:56 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern RR
I have always had very good luck with them at flat out? Hopefully this is just a one time thing?
Yeah, I hope so. I posted a question looking for a good place to get a PCIII, and was pointed in Flatout's direction, so I went with them. Looks like that was my bad. I still haven't heard anything from them.

Call me crazy, but when someone says they are going to do something, I expect them to do it. Be it my employees, or my vendors. Am I wrong for posting this up here? I don't think so. I guess We'll know tomorrow if I posted this to soon. If it shows up, then all is well. Well, all except a communication issue, which I would have posted anyway. Call me crazy, but I do believe that communication is key when doing business anytime, much less when doing so via the internet.
post #11 of 27 Old 04-04-2005, 11:13 PM

Jester-

I'm in the same boat as you. Ordered the pciii from flatout a couple weeks ago now. Supposed to have shipped today via next day (just like you again) and should be here tomorrow (we'll see). I've been given 3 ship dates as well and I'm just hoping the thing shows up tomorrow as promised. I like Slava and Flatout, but I'm not appreciating the service so far on this item...
post #12 of 27 Old 04-04-2005, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
Cut some slack? I was told 3 different ship dates. Not my fault that the supplier didn't have it. Maybe the stock should have been checked before my money was taken! I mean exactly that.... it'll be cold here again before I get it. And YES, I do need it that bad. I paid for it, so I want it.
I get that you're kind of mad and I agree, you're entitled to be, 3 shipping dates is a little stupid. I was just saying that maybe its not entirely their fault, maybe the supplier keeps telling them wrong info. Do you know if they already charged it to your credit card (I'd be a little pissed if they charged it before shipping).

come on, cold by the time you get it? thats a little extreme for anyone to believe.

post #13 of 27 Old 04-04-2005, 11:27 PM

Quote:
<snip> I was just saying that maybe its not entirely their fault, maybe the supplier keeps telling them wrong info. Do you know if they already charged it to your credit card (I'd be a little pissed if they charged it before shipping).
That's what Slava keeps telling me... the supplier keeps quoting him dates and then not shipping on those dates

They already charged my card back when I ordered but it was supposed to go out "same or next day".

Last edited by Scratch; 04-04-2005 at 11:28 PM.
post #14 of 27 Old 04-04-2005, 11:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ND4SPD

looks like I might be on the money with this one (on topic too) unlike that other one.

post #15 of 27 Old 04-05-2005, 6:28 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
I get that you're kind of mad and I agree, you're entitled to be, 3 shipping dates is a little stupid. I was just saying that maybe its not entirely their fault, maybe the supplier keeps telling them wrong info. Do you know if they already charged it to your credit card (I'd be a little pissed if they charged it before shipping).

come on, cold by the time you get it? thats a little extreme for anyone to believe.
Ordered Thursday morning, card was charged Friday morning. They have the money, I don't have the part. And yes, cold by the time I get it. Do you think I'm kidding? It's in the 60's here for the next couple days. Supposed to be going back down into the the 40's by next week. That's (cold by the time I get it) don't ya think?

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Marketplace > Vendor / Seller / Dealer Reviews

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page