Crazy Freddy's Satisfied Customers - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Vendor / Seller / Dealer Reviews Share your experiences with a dealer, on-line vendor, or private seller with whom you have dealt. (Motorcycle-related only please.)

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 55 Old 09-14-2008, 11:13 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 12

Crazy Freddy's Satisfied Customers

There have been more positve posts than negative posts on this site.

Here are some that I found in only a few minutes.

Also please feel free to view other testimonials on my web site

CRAZY FREDDY'S MOTORSPORTS LONG ISLAND :: LONG ISLANDS SOURCE FOR NEW AND USED MOTORCYLES and MORE.

Last edited by CrazyFreddy; 09-14-2008 at 11:47 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 55 Old 09-14-2008, 11:15 AM Thread Starter

Re: Crazy Freddy's Satisfied Customers

BillZ vbmenu_register("postmenu_645929", true);

Bike(s): (2) TTR 125E (1) TTR 125 LE (2) more to come
Rep: (10)

Re: Crazy Freddy's Motor Sports
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockyfivez
hey fred,
i was wondering if you guys sell bikes in winter too?

I feel I can answer this with a yes since I purchased 3 bikes from Fred this Saturday.
I have to add that on Friday night my mind was pretty made up that my purchase would not be at Crazy Freddy’s since I had lost some valuable shopping time on Thursday when they could not give me the deal I was looking for. I must tell you that I am a hard sell, a very hard sell. The sales dept was very pleasant and professional but just could not close the deal that I had in mind. Probably since the deal I had in mind was really not practical.
I spent more time on the net Thursday night in search of the best deal when I found this forum and the “screwed by Freddy” post. As I had been there about 3 times that week it of course caught my attention and although it was not the original posters intention it was what got Fred my business (and all future business). You have to applaud the man for how he handled himself in that thread. I called Fred on Saturday morning to take him up on his offer to speak with anyone re: business at his stores and told him my situation. He told me he would call me back in 20 minutes and that we would be doing business together. He called me back in 15. My wife and I went in and, although the store was busy, Fred took the time to see that we left there as happy customers. We did. The deal Fred gave us was above and beyond what I had hoped to get.
Thanks for the great deal Fred. There are going to be 3 happy kids this Xmas. I will stop in and drop off some pictures of the Kids on their new TTR 125’s wearing their Crazy Freddy’s T-Shirts.
Also please feel free to use me as a reference if you ever have the need. Rob has my cell #. It’s yours to give out.
Bill Z
P.S.
Thanks for the coffee and donuts too.
post #3 of 55 Old 09-14-2008, 11:16 AM Thread Starter

PKING vbmenu_register("postmenu_646511", true);

Bike(s): 2007 Suzuki Gsxr 750

I came all the way from Central Jersey to the Massapequa Location with alot of skepticism.I heard many bad things about this place but had to see for myself and get rid of the doubt.I delt with salesman Craig Miller,nice guy, who assured me that they have a differnt staff now including finance who has changed the whole reputation of this dealership with Customer service being ther number 1# priority he also worked with me to get me the best deal.Needless to say I left there the owner of a new Suzuki Gsxr 750.The deal I got blew any Jersey dealership price out the water .And from the GM to Finance they made sure I left there a satisfied customer. I will definetly refer many customers to them and look foward to future buisness. Thanks Pablo From New Jersey"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 55 Old 09-14-2008, 11:17 AM Thread Starter

Fassst51 vbmenu_register("postmenu_649156", true);

Bike(s): 07 Suzuki GSXR 750, 95 Honda CR-500R

Hi all, I'm new here, but have been riding Honda's since 1994, but currently have a 07 GSXR 750 that I purchased from Fred's Port Jefferson location. I'm considering the 08 CBR1K after sitting on it at the NYC MC show a few weeks ago.
Fred,
Being that I just signed onto this site, and read that whole previous thread about your business being under assault from all sides; and you signing on as a Sponser to defend it, has impressed the hell out of me. I was very impressed how you cowboy'ed up and took them head on, as well as reimbursing the one buyer money plus a gift certificate.
I purchased my 07 GSXR 750 late July from you PJS store, as I previously mentioned. The salesperson was super professional, and after speaking with me, he realized I knew a bit (being an ex-racer and 4 years of track days) and didn't try to shine me on or anything remotely similar to things mentioned in that previous thread. I actually responded to an advertisement in Newsday, for a new 07 GSXR 750, I was shocked and amazed when I saw the price, it was that good. I gave them the cash, and trucked the bike home, best bike and deal I ever received (I have purchased 5 new Hondas from Fun Wheels since 1994). This is the first bike purchase from you, but I'm sure it will not be the last.
Jordan
post #5 of 55 Old 09-14-2008, 11:18 AM Thread Starter

illy vbmenu_register("postmenu_671970", true);

Bike(s): sv650 08

I just recently purchased brand new bike from CF's in Massapequa, I personally have to say the service was amazing, salesman, to be specific Chester, was very good, he was very patient, friendly, answerd my every question and was very easy to reach even after I purchased the bike. One bad thing thou, no free helmet. But overall good place to buy a bike with
post #6 of 55 Old 09-14-2008, 11:19 AM Thread Starter

smoothrideronli vbmenu_register("postmenu_673580", true);

Bike(s): 2004 CBR 1000RR, 2008 CBR 1000RR
Rep: (279)

Thanks Crazy Freddy
Yesterday I came out of Crazy Freddys in Massapequa with a brand new 2008 CBR 1000RR. Freddy went above and beyond to make sure myself and my fellow club members were happy with our dealings. The problems that myself and others complained about in the past were nonexistent. So Freddy thank you for making things right and for being a great dealer. I wont hesitate to send business your way in the future.
post #7 of 55 Old 09-14-2008, 11:20 AM Thread Starter

Jersey600 vbmenu_register("postmenu_676260", true);

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyFreddy
It's real simple we sell bikes in Jersey all of the time.

Jeff is the manager of the store. He will go over everything with you.

Yup, Jeff hooked me up, got the deal done exactly as he quoted. Nobody in northern NJ could come close to matching your prices (I checked). Took home a new 2007 zx 6R, big upgrade for me. Thanks.

Saw your ads in the Kawi forum and originally heard about you at the motorcycle show. You are everywhere.
post #8 of 55 Old 09-14-2008, 11:20 AM Thread Starter

kwth8n vbmenu_register("postmenu_676267", true);

Bike(s): 07 gsxr 600

Just bought a new Honda Aquatrax f12x Jet ski from the freeport store. All in all, it was a good experience. I highly recomend anyone in the area thinking of buying a bike, ski, ATV , whatever go talk to Rich at the freeport store. He was really down to earth, and not the least bit pushy, or cocky. Talked to Freddy on here before I went down there, but everything went well, didnt really need to lean on him. Thanks, cant wait to pick up my ski.
post #9 of 55 Old 09-14-2008, 11:21 AM Thread Starter

MidNiteSoldier vbmenu_register("postmenu_676856", true);

Bike(s): GS500F and GSRX750

Hey Freddy

I would just like to say I think you handled yourself in a very professional manner, on that other thread with the accusations and all. I came about this whole website by accident when looking for your website through google, as it is riding season again and I buy most of my accessories from your stores to include my two bike purchases I made one in 2005 for a GS500F and my newer bike GSXR750 in 2007.

The reason I am posting is because I wanted to agree with something one of the admin guys or moderators in the other thread said about your happy customers being out and about riding enjoying their bikes they purchased from you. I thought as a happy customer, twice now, I should post my opinion and experience with Crazy Freddy's Motorsports.

And in response to all the other people who say they are unhappy with their deals because they expected to pay one thing and are paying something else, you really should read what you sign, not that there is anything sneaky being hidden, but if you tell a sales person in any business that you want added features and extras, and the sales person tells you its going to be extra and you say "fine" then you are responsible for paying for the extra goods and services you requested. I say this only because I myself have been in the field of sales and looking at it from the other side as a sales person, it sucks when you give the customer everything they requested and you think they are happy with their end of the deal, yet later they bad mouth you without even attempting to talk to you first to see if you could resolve the situation. It's always easier to believe a bad rumor than a good one and that perminently hurts the business owners name, and that is unfair to the business owner but of course customers always have the right to complain, get loud, and nasty while on the business owner's side you have to be polite, correct, attentive and even though in the back of your mind you want to just curse back instinctively, you answer in your most calm and collected voice with a proper response. If for one second you get out of line as the customer its your right, but if you get out of line as a seller then all your credability is ruined.

Sorry for making this so long but I had to defend Freddy's side not only as a fellow sales person but a happy customer. I'd just like to say again Freddy you handled yourself very professionally and probably better than alot of other people would have. If indeed you were involved in scams as accused Im pretty sure you wouldn't have had the growth and success you've already achieved in such a short period of time. Customers would be the crazy one's to keep coming back and buying from your stores if you ran a bad and unfair business.

THANKS AGAIN Freddy! I'll be out enjoying the ride, one more satisfied customer.

Sincerely
Alan Sanchez
post #10 of 55 Old 09-14-2008, 11:21 AM Thread Starter

smoothrideronli vbmenu_register("postmenu_676861", true);

Bike(s): 2004 CBR 1000RR, 2008 CBR 1000RR
Rep: (279)

I have to say Freddy went out of his way to help me even after I picked up my bike. There was damage to my radiator which was apparently due to some road debris that I picked up while out riding. Total repair cost would have been really, really high. Freddy went above and beyond to get me a reasonable price
post #11 of 55 Old 09-14-2008, 11:23 AM Thread Starter

tk11702 vbmenu_register("postmenu_698449", true);

I purchased a new leftover 20007 SeaDoo RXP last week from Crazy Freddy's. I would like to share my experience with the dealership here. It was not the smoothest transaction but my direct interaction with Freddy has made it a lot more pleasant. First off, I specifically told the salesman that if I was to purchase the jet ski that I needed them to put it the water for me. I live in a waterfront home and have no need for a trailer and did not want to purchase one nor did I want to pay a delivery fee. The salesman assured me that would not be a problem as long as we did a deal that day. I was not even sure that I wanted to purchase the ski as I was just browsing. I was outside thinking about it and then I met Freddy. He was a gentleman and gave me a great deal. After speaking with him for 5 minutes I was sold. After the paper work was signed I was told the it would not be possible to put the ski in the water for me, "perhaps I could borrow a friends trailer?" was the salesman suggestion. I felt sort of cheated. I saw Freddy walking by and figured let me tell him about my problem. He knew nothing about the trailer agreement I had with the salesman. He kindly informed me that their driver had gone home for the day, and offered to lend me a trailer. I was blown away by his offer. I borrowed the (brand new) trailer and returned it later that day. I was happy, but the next day I got a call from the finance guy saying that a mistake was made and the promo I was promised was not valid on my purchase. I was dazzled as I had the interest rate and terms in writing. I told them to come pick up the ski as this was not acceptable to me. Later that day I got a call from Freddy and he told me he straightened everything out. I don't know for sure if this was indeed done as I have not received my first bill yet. I will let you guys know. In my opinion Freddy is a stand up guy that works hard to grow his business. There was hiccups in the process but in my opinion it's how you handle them that counts. Will let you guys now how it works out.
vbrep_register("698449")
post #12 of 55 Old 09-14-2008, 11:24 AM Thread Starter

tk11702 vbmenu_register("postmenu_706542", true);

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyFreddy
I glad you are happy.

The salesman shouldn't have promised delivery without checking with management first......

The finance promo ended on the 13th of july. I was the one that made the mistake of quoting you the finance promo on the 15th when you were @ the store. my finance manager did not catch my mistake.

I spoke with Sea-Doo and they honored what I promised you. If your bill is incorrect, please let me know right away. I have Sea-Doo's promise that they will honor it in writing and I do not expect any problems.

Enjoy the ski and thanks for the business...

Freddy

Well, here's my updated... I got rebate and financing that I was promised. Freddy is a man of his word and I definetely recommend him. Thanks Crazy Freddy!!!
vbrep_register("706542")
post #13 of 55 Old 09-14-2008, 11:24 AM Thread Starter

Sumo vbmenu_register("postmenu_711033", true);

Bike(s): 2007 Honda VFR 800 Interceptor 25th Anniversary Ed

A recent letter to Crazy Freddys...
The following is a PM I recently addressed to Crazy Freddy after my experience with him and his staff.

Mr. Ippolito,

While I have a laundry list of reasons why I must show gratitude to you, I would like to thank you foremost for the attention you have given to me.

DanO called me about half an hour ago to tell me that the "Big Boss" himself was not only interested in getting this particular bike (07 VFR 800) off the showroom floor, but also interested in exanding his used motorcycle inventory, one which is apparently pretty slim at the moment.

I walked into your Freeport dealership with 99% doubt that my figures would not work out. I even told Ed what my thoughts were and in the nicest way possible, he told me that it wasn't going to happen.

The figures I proposed to DanO, and hence indirectly to you is even in my honest opinion quite ridiculous. It would take a miracle for this deal to go through and even then, calling it a miracle would be an understatement.

I applaud you for all that you have done. While my experience of your actions is limited to this site and your stores, I must say, you have made me feel quite special, to say the least.

While I personally have accepted that the pursuit of this particular deal is rather futile, please rest assured that when the time comes for me to purchase another motorcycle, you and your staff will get my money. That is the least I can do for those persons that have already gained my respect.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Joseph Cho

vbrep_register("711033")
post #14 of 55 Old 09-14-2008, 11:25 AM Thread Starter

Sumo vbmenu_register("postmenu_716928", true);

Bike(s): 2007 Honda VFR 800 Interceptor 25th Anniversary Ed

Crazy Freddy's Experience
I honestly cannot be happier than I am now.

I purchased a 2007 RWB VFR800 Interceptor on September 6, 2008 from Crazy Freddy. I must say, this is the most painless and efficient big purchase I have made yet.

When it comes to making big purchases, I tend to scout the product and do as much research on it as humanly possibly. Before I purchased my first bike, a 2004 VTX 1300c, I was at various dealerships, various bike shows, on the internet, and reading magazines to learn as much about them as possible. The dealership I chose to go with then was Sunrise Honda, currently Crazy Freddys. Of all the dealerships I went to, they gave me the best deal.

Fast forward 4 years and 4 months.

One rainy Saturday, I was looking in the local newspaper and saw that Crazy Freddy's had a VFR800 that they had marked down for a quick sale. I called and found out that it was the RWB 07 25th Anniversary. I saw this at the motorcycle show back in the beginning of 2007 and fell in love with it.

I went in to the dealership and saw the bike in the window. I spoke to Ed, one of the salesmen for a while and he too saw that I loved the bike. We talked about some numbers and our figures did not match. While I thought this was a total loss, that was not to be.

The very next day, the original salesman that I had dealt with for the 04 VTX called me up saying that the Big Boss (Freddy) wanted to sell the bike to me and on top of that, would be giving me top dollar for my current motorcycle, which I was in fact thinking of trading in. I spoke to Freddy and after he crunched some numbers, he made me an offer I could not refuse. I went in, and now the bike is mine.

Overall review of Crazy Freddy Experience.

1. Very Accomodating - When they know you want a bike, and they know they want to sell, they will push the limits as far as possible in terms of numbers. Just like one does not disclose their current salary, I will not disclose what I paid, but I guarantee you it's a great deal.

2. Very Accomodating (again) - Because Freddy wanted me to deal directly with him, he had the motorcycle trailered to the location where he was, and also that was closer to my house. In addition to this, he had one of his Honda Salesman drive over to the more convenient location to do the paperwork for me.

3. Very Accomodating (again, sorry) - The paperwork process was one of the quickest, cleanest and most easy to understand processes that I ever went though. I knew exactly what I was getting, exactly what I was paying for what I was getting, and exactly what I didn't want to get. I apologize to all those people that claim to have been suckered with hidden fees but anybody that has the mental aptitude to get themselves over to Crazy Freddy's to look at a bike should easily be able to go over the contract and understand every bit of it. Perhaps it has changed since, but I doubt it.

I have not been paid to write this, nor have I been promised anything to write this.

Trust me though, if your purchase your next vehicle from Freddys, and you read this reveiw, you will probably write one similar to this one.

Thank you Freddy. You got a customer for life.

-Joe
post #15 of 55 Old 09-14-2008, 11:26 AM Thread Starter

kaveman vbmenu_register("postmenu_698395", true);

Bike(s): 2007 CBR600RR

Crazy Freddy - A positive buying experience
Just want to drop in and thank Freddy for the nice deal on my wife's 08 Ninja 250R. It was such a pleasant to get to meet Freddy in person. Freddy took care of all the work while I was browsing at the parts dept. The entire transaction was so smooth and painless.

This is my 2nd purchase from CF in 9 months. My first purchase back in Oct 07 was not exactly something that's worth mentioning. However, dealing directly with Freddy this time has really changed my opinion about his stores.

I highly recommend CF to anyone who's shopping for a bike. Just give Freddy's a call and I am sure he will do everything to make you a happy customer.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Marketplace > Vendor / Seller / Dealer Reviews

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page