Asiatradingonline.com.. Complete Shite? - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Vendor / Seller / Dealer Reviews Share your experiences with a dealer, on-line vendor, or private seller with whom you have dealt. (Motorcycle-related only please.)

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 Old 02-19-2009, 2:06 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

Asiatradingonline.com.. Complete Shite?

I got royally fleeced buying a bike from Asiatradingonline. Anyone else have any experiences with them?

SB
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 03-11-2009, 5:23 AM Thread Starter

Re: Asiatradingonline.com.. Complete Shite?

Update: I may retract this...they are working on a solution for me. I'll wait and see.
post #3 of 4 Old 06-17-2009, 12:12 PM

Bump...
Did you ever get your problem sorted out?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 06-17-2009, 4:23 PM Thread Starter

Hi krusin. Yeah pretty much actually. I had to spend a bit of cash on some repairs they didn't disclose. To be specific, the top end needed rebuilding and a bit of electric work needed tidying. I was shocked they actually gave me 10,000 baht towards it.

I'm not happy with what I had to go through, but everyone is shocked I got anything out of them. I researched them before buying and they had a good rep from what I could tell. Anyway it runs really well now. I'll be getting the front shocks re-sealed and some other bits and bobs before I sell it. If I kept it I would finish getting the headlights sorted. They work but have one setting, do not look very "finished", and the beam is not as tight as I'de like it. The fairing is a from a 2005 CBR600R, and I have seen some nice replacements lights for sale on E-Bay and other places. Relatively difficult/expensive to get stuff like that in Thailand.

I'll miss it, but I am selling it now because Thailand has recently struck a deal with Kawasaki to build and sell big bikes here for less then what they go for abroad, which makes sense..no transport costs or duty. And I have my eye on an ER6-f (probably called the Ninja 650R in Canada as it is in the states) which will be released later this summer for somewhere between 225,000 and 280,000 baht depending on who you believe. (That's about 7500 to 9300 CAD) Similar bikes from Honda, Yamaha, and Suzuki range from 450,000 to 650,000 baht. (15 to 20k CAD) We're all buzzing about it.

Here is a link to my ad and some pics:
https://www.fireblades.org/forums/mot...-thailand.html

pics of 2009 ER6-f/Ninja 650R:

Attached Thumbnails
kawasaki_er6f_2009_01.jpg‎   2009ER6fBlue2.jpg‎   2009_05_09_bikepics-1662251-800.jpg‎  

Last edited by ScubaBuddha; 06-17-2009 at 4:36 PM. Reason: Added link to my ad.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Marketplace > Vendor / Seller / Dealer Reviews

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page