MRcycles.com --- Bad Experience - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Vendor / Seller / Dealer Reviews Share your experiences with a dealer, on-line vendor, or private seller with whom you have dealt. (Motorcycle-related only please.)

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 11-30-2009, 3:13 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

MRcycles.com --- Bad Experience

So I was a little peeved by this company, and they would not help me in any way and just shrugged their shoulders so I wanted to post on here as a warning to people. I first off went to them on a recommendation from this site.

1. I found several places with low prices, but overall MRcycles.com edged out a few places by a few bucks. So I went with them.

2. They called me after I placed my order to tell me I had to pay double shipping because they don't ship metal products with plastic products because they might scratch each other. Ever hear of bubble wrap?

3. I call them a week later to ask them where my package is and he tells me it was delivered in Texas. Too bad I live in Southern California. I had to wait another week for them to fix the problem and send my parts.

4. They told me shipping would be 47.00 dollars because it needs a special type of packaging and needs to be separated into 2 boxes. When I got the package I felt that it weighed less than a couple of pounds and was not a very large box at all. All they did was use some bubble wrap. I went to UPS to get a quote and they said it would cost about 10 dollars to ship per box. Where did the other 27 dollars go?

MRcycles.com claims it was 9 dollars for handling and the rest was shipping. That comes to 19 dollars per box so I don't know why they are overcharging so much on shipping. That combined with the mistake of sending it to the wrong state completely just got me a little upset. I was ok with waiting an extra week for their mistake but when I saw that the shipment was nothing special or needed no real extra "attention" as they claim I just was outright angry. That being said they do have good prices and the products did come in good condition. So if you live on the east coast I would recommend them, but paying 50 dollars to ship a few pieces of plastic and one small aluminum plate just sounds outright dumb to me. They should have offered to waive the shipping after their first fumble with sending it to Texas.

Product Quality: 9/10
Customer Service: 3/10
Overall Experience: 6/10
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 11-30-2009, 3:23 PM

Reputation Power: 22

Re: MRcycles.com --- Bad Experience

recon you should try again, point out you love the goods, but if the delivery charge was for post and packaging, they should state from there add there is a additional charge for two types of products, again you are already paying for the packaging side, why pay that twice...not right, second if they state a 3-4 day delivery or other and it does not come within that time because they made a mistake, then they have to waver the charge, if the mistake was U.P.S then they would have not charged MRcycles and he should pass this on. I deal with UPS all the time through my work, and if they screw up they remove the charge.
post #3 of 3 Old 11-30-2009, 3:49 PM

Reputation Power: 25

Send a message via AIM to JohnnySpeed954
Re: MRcycles.com --- Bad Experience

Sucks to hear this. I don't know who you delt with but I highly recommend dealing with Brad. He's top notch and has never pointed me in the wrong direction!!

"If you feel you're in control you're not going fast enough" ~ Mario Andretti

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Marketplace > Vendor / Seller / Dealer Reviews

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page