cbr 900 right hand rear panel wanted - UK - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Wanted Buy motorcycles, motorcycle parts, helmets, leathers, boots, gloves, luggage, and more.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 Old 04-22-2013, 8:18 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

cbr 900 right hand rear panel wanted - UK

If anyone in the uk has an undamaged right hand rear panel for a 93 blade they are looking to sell please get in touch as I need one before I can send my parts in to be resprayed. Cheers
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 04-26-2013, 6:35 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 14

Re: cbr 900 right hand rear panel wanted - UK

Hi
ive got some fairings left over from breaking up my 97 rr
How much would u be wanting to pay for it?
Got pics on facebook if you need any or I can message them over on email or phone
Let me know
post #3 of 5 Old 04-26-2013, 6:54 AM Thread Starter

Cheers mate but I need the plastics from a 93 which would be different from the ones you have. Thanks for the reply though.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old 04-26-2013, 7:43 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by speed1972 View Post
Cheers mate but I need the plastics from a 93 which would be different from the ones you have. Thanks for the reply though.
I have some but it's taking me for ever for me to get too taking them off!!!!!!!!!! waiting on one order to come in, for my 929. so I can ride it and brake down my 94 900rr! the paint is bad! I chipped paint off both sides. from putting it in my dad's Van his wheel chair lift chipped it off didn't care I was repainting them or putting a r1 tail on! I'm putting the r1 tail on of course it's sitting in my house, seat sub frame!!! also another member I think said they wanted the whole thing??? but it's been a like 8 weeks ago thou so not sure all find out!
post #5 of 5 Old 04-27-2013, 4:40 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweezy666 View Post
I have some but it's taking me for ever for me to get too taking them off!!!!!!!!!! waiting on one order to come in, for my 929. so I can ride it and brake down my 94 900rr! the paint is bad! I chipped paint off both sides. from putting it in my dad's Van his wheel chair lift chipped it off didn't care I was repainting them or putting a r1 tail on! I'm putting the r1 tail on of course it's sitting in my house, seat sub frame!!! also another member I think said they wanted the whole thing??? but it's been a like 8 weeks ago thou so not sure all find out!
Hi, it doesn't matter how chipped they are as I am having them repainted anyway. The one I have now isn't too bad but has a small crack on it hence why its being replaced. Do you have any idea when the part might be available as I'm hoping to get my plastics sent off for paint as soon as I can. Thanks

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Marketplace > Wanted

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page