LF: 954 Radiator - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Wanted Buy motorcycles, motorcycle parts, helmets, leathers, boots, gloves, luggage, and more.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 Old 03-11-2015, 10:44 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

LF: 954 Radiator

Anyone has a radiator for a 954 (2003) in decent condition for sale? mine is pretty beat up and thinking of replacing it.

New ones are wayyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyy to expensive and not sure about the ones from China.

Let me know if you have one and it will need to be shipped to Quebec Canada.

thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 03-12-2015, 12:44 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 47

Re: LF: 954 Radiator

there were several in great shape on ebay if nobody here has one. ebay looks to be about 160$ish for a oem thats not bashed up.

"love is the feeling you get when you like something as much as your motorcycle."-Hunter S. Thompson
post #3 of 5 Old 03-12-2015, 9:19 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 954Kevin View Post
there were several in great shape on ebay if nobody here has one. ebay looks to be about 160$ish for a oem thats not bashed up.
Any experience with the China ones ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old 03-12-2015, 10:04 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 47

nope. i mean imo china stuff is hit or miss. some of the stuff is worth while. its just the quality control is questionable. if it were me i think in this instance id drop the extra 50-60 n get a nice used oem one. ive read a little on it from other forums n a couple guys said the china radiators they had did the job and about an equal amount of guys said they were junk n kept blowing holes in them.

there were some that looked very good without bent up fins oem on ebay for 150-160. the china ones are about 100 after shipping so if it were me id feel better with a solid used oem unit so i didnt hafta have it on the back of my mind all the time if it was going to hold water or not. id hate to spend 100 n have it be questionable or worse fail 2 weeks after i bought it because of substandard workmanship, then hafta turn around n buy another one. thats just my opinion.

i buy china stuff in some cases. ive got a nice china wind screen n the standard china levers n some china foot pegs n they are all awesome for the money n youd be hard pressed to tell them apart from the more expensive pazzo or puig or oem pegs but those items were all less than 25$ so if they were junk it wouldnt have been any real loss. radiator is one a those things that will strand you out if it falls apart and its 100$ just seems like too much of a gamble to me.

this one is a us seller new and has a 1 year warranty. they sell a lot of stuff so i think its safe to say they will be around to honor the warranty if something happened. might be a good choice. better than going for one straight from china.

ASI Procool Honda CBR954RR CBR954 CBR 954 02 03 2002 2003 Aluminum Radiator | eBay

"love is the feeling you get when you like something as much as your motorcycle."-Hunter S. Thompson
post #5 of 5 Old 03-13-2015, 10:44 AM Thread Starter

thanks for the info and good to know about the levers and smaller parts.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Marketplace > Wanted

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page