Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Wanted: FireBlade Badging (Stickers)

825 views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  mlwinnig 
#1 ·
To the Euro-members:

I would like to add FireBlade badging to my US-model CBR1000RR. :patriot: (I had an ST1000 in the 90's and re-badged it as a Pan European). That was nice, as it was an easy upgrade, and the gold-on-black raised plastic badge looked great. (I was in the UK on business when I got the badges). Yes, we DO need stinking badges!

Don't think I will undo the CBR stuff, but I suspect I can find room for a couple of FireBlade stickers too.

If someone would be willing to order them for me, I'd be thrilled to pay for them, plus postage/handling, and toss in lunch when you go to collect/post them for me.

1st one to accept wins! PayPal would be easiest way for me to send money.

Bike is 2006 US red/black. Not sure what colors are available, or what would work best. Perhaps I would need you to research that for me. Not sure the colors are the same year-for-year (US vs. Euro), but I suspect something in the last couple of years would work.

Please contact me via this address: mlwinnig@hotmail.com, as I don't really check the address I had to use here, as they wouldn't take hotmail.

Thanks!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.