Looking for project blade in Nor-Cal - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Wanted Buy motorcycles, motorcycle parts, helmets, leathers, boots, gloves, luggage, and more.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 Old 08-21-2008, 7:20 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 0

Looking for project blade in Nor-Cal

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a project blade, and it needs to be within 100ish miles of Sacramento California. Probably a long shot, but what the heck. It doesn't need a title, track only status is ok. No shady business! Even if you have a roller, or just frame/motor, let me know. Crashed is fine too, but please be realistic if it hasn't been checked for straightness.

If your a trade kinda guy, I have a super clean '86 CR500 I'm going to be selling soon. The words "super clean" is an understatement. I'll be asking 2500 for it. I know it sounds high, but it is really clean with lots of new stuff. I'm selling it for two reasons. 1 - I've discovered trackdays. 2 - I can't start the friggin thing. If you know about these years CR500's, you know what I'm talking about. Message me if interested, I'll email some photos.

Thanks!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 08-22-2008, 3:15 AM
-Z-

Reputation Power: 14

Send a message via AIM to -Z-
Re: Looking for project blade in Nor-Cal

Work at CycleGear in Sacramento. If I come across any seriously smashed up 954's or anyone looking to part with one, I'll send them your way. Hell, I push this site so much to every Blade owner that I talk to, I'm surprised there aren't more people from this area on the site.
post #3 of 9 Old 08-22-2008, 1:40 PM Thread Starter

I was just at the Cycle Gear MEGA-STOOOORE (in monster truck announcer voice) last night, love that place. I was there with the wifey poo around 7pm, picked up some oil stuff and a white trackside swingarm stand, did I see ya?

Oh, and if you come across something, that would be excellent! I'll make it real easy for someone, I can pick up short notice, bring cash, and don't care about title. No stolen stuff though, I'll set their house on fire.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 Old 08-22-2008, 4:26 PM
-Z-

Yeah, I was the dark-skinned dude with glasses, and we were talking about early versions of the F4i and the lack of swingarm spools! But yeah man, I totally feel you on the setting houses on fire thing.
post #5 of 9 Old 08-22-2008, 4:55 PM Thread Starter

I remember ya!

Nice couple of bikes you have there.
post #6 of 9 Old 08-22-2008, 5:25 PM
-Z-

Thanks dude. How's the F4i doing?

Btw, if it's a California model, I've got an M4 carbon race high-mount slip-on for it lying around. It's designed with the hole for the O2 sensor. Buddy of mine is looking to sell it. Asking $250. If you're not interested maybe you know someone who is?
Attached Thumbnails
DSCN1973.JPG‎  
post #7 of 9 Old 08-22-2008, 7:09 PM Thread Starter

The f4i is great, gonna change the oil today. It was a street bike for the first 3400 miles, then high sided. Now converted for track use, it has about 4100 on it, and she runs like new.

Thanks for the offer on the M4, but It's got a Moriwaki on it already. I don't really have any street buddies, and fly solo at the track. You should post it on 530riders and barf. Is there a bulletin board at Cycle Gear? They probably don't allow it, but that would be a great way to buy/sell parts and bikes.
post #8 of 9 Old 08-23-2008, 4:11 AM
-Z-

Yeah, we have a bulletin board there, but it's in the little room that has the coin-return gear lockers and the drink machines. Not exactly out in the open with a lot of exposure. But yeah, a lot of people do post different ads there for bikes and such.
post #9 of 9 Old 08-23-2008, 10:38 PM

Send a message via AIM to Dolamyte Send a message via Yahoo to Dolamyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by corndog View Post
Hi guys,

I'm looking for a project blade, and it needs to be within 100ish miles of Sacramento California. Probably a long shot, but what the heck. It doesn't need a title, track only status is ok. No shady business! Even if you have a roller, or just frame/motor, let me know. Crashed is fine too, but please be realistic if it hasn't been checked for straightness.

If your a trade kinda guy, I have a super clean '86 CR500 I'm going to be selling soon. The words "super clean" is an understatement. I'll be asking 2500 for it. I know it sounds high, but it is really clean with lots of new stuff. I'm selling it for two reasons. 1 - I've discovered trackdays. 2 - I can't start the friggin thing. If you know about these years CR500's, you know what I'm talking about. Message me if interested, I'll email some photos.

Thanks!

I've got a 99 900rr that I was going to fix up after I went down, but I have orders coming soon and I need to let her go. If you're interested let me know, I'm down in SoCal, but I have family up by you and could probably talk a buddy into coming up with me for a visit and drop the bike off. Dolan.oneill @ gmail

Only when we have nothing left are we the most resourcefull

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Marketplace > Wanted

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page