Need a rear resivor for 929 - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org
Wanted Buy motorcycles, motorcycle parts, helmets, leathers, boots, gloves, luggage, and more.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 03-14-2010, 10:31 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Reputation Power: 11

Need a rear resivor for 929

Does anyone have a rear brake resivor they could get rid of for a reasonable price? I think someone stressed the tube coming out of the bottom of mine, fluid was low when I got it. When I seen the stress mark on the tube I wondered if it may have a leak. I put a new braided line on and sure enough it leaked, just my luck. Anyway I want to make sure I have all bases covered when I replace the line.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 03-17-2010, 2:26 AM

Reputation Power: 13

Re: Need a rear resivor for 929

Quote:
Originally Posted by project'RR' View Post
Does anyone have a rear brake resivor they could get rid of for a reasonable price? I think someone stressed the tube coming out of the bottom of mine, fluid was low when I got it. When I seen the stress mark on the tube I wondered if it may have a leak. I put a new braided line on and sure enough it leaked, just my luck. Anyway I want to make sure I have all bases covered when I replace the line.
Got one..610-406-5918
post #3 of 3 Old 04-03-2010, 10:10 PM Thread Starter

Reputation Power: 11

Re: Need a rear resivor for 929

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasesdaddy01 View Post
Got one..610-406-5918
Thanks Chris

Chris set me up with a resivor and only charged me the shipping cost, great guy!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org > Marketplace > Wanted

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
A valid e-mail address is REQUIRED. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page